12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump's strategy is becoming quite clear. He no longer has the economy to run on. So his strategy is to keep voter turnout low (hence his raging against mail-in ballots) and pushing a bunch of baseless scandals hoping the media treats their accusations and yours as parallel, and it's a wash.  The man literally has no accomplishments.  He had Obama's economy at one time but now he doesn't even have that.  He has Bush's.

So you are showing off your lack of understanding of how the economy works. Keep posting it's fun to watch you self destruct with your TDS.

I'll be a the polls. Trump 2020!!!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Once again you show your TDS...lift some weights

Once again you show that when faced with a post containing genuine content, you have nothing so you just post an insult. Your next intelligent post will be your first. Hth

Just now, The Observer said:

Once again you show that when faced with a post containing genuine content, you have nothing so you just post an insult. Your next intelligent post will be your first. Hth

Dude, you do nothing but show your TDS and sling insults all the time. Now...go lift some weights.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Dude, you do nothing but show your TDS and sling insults all the time. Now...go lift some weights.

Just as I thought.  Nothing.  Just so you know, it's totally acceptable to read a post and realize it's way over your head and simply ignore it and not show everyone else that it's beyond your scope of comprehension. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cool. So there must have been a warrant to listen in on his calls? 

Weeeeel? As usual, Newbie heard something and repeated it, not understanding any of it. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just as I thought.  Nothing.  Just so you know, it's totally acceptable to read a post and realize it's way over your head and simply ignore it and not show everyone else that it's beyond your scope of comprehension. 

This coming from the guy that has asked people here if they want to smell his finger ...LMAO!!!!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Trump's strategy is becoming quite clear. He no longer has the economy to run on. So his strategy is to keep voter turnout low (hence his raging against mail-in ballots) and pushing a bunch of baseless scandals hoping the media treats their accusations and yours as parallel, and it's a wash.  The man literally has no accomplishments.  He had Obama's economy at one time but now he doesn't even have that.  He has Bush's.

Is that what Rachel is talking about these days?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Is that what Rachel is talking about these days?

Joy too. 

• Like 1

I think this should be stopped and everything related to "obamagate" needs to go away and be forgotten about. The government needs to quit targeting people that have a different political stance. I had the same opinion as it related to the democrats trying to impeach trump.

If each side keeps attacking the other side then we will not get quality bi-partisan bills that we will need in the coming decade.

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I think this should be stopped and everything related to "obamagate" needs to go away and be forgotten about. The government needs to quit targeting people that have a different political stance. I had the same opinion as it related to the democrats trying to impeach trump.

If each side keeps attacking the other side then we will not get quality bi-partisan bills that we will need in the coming decade.

Nope, crimes committed,  prosecute.  That's the only way to stop it. With actual consequences.  

But I'm not surprised that's where you'd stand on this. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They did impeach him. 

35 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nope, crimes committed,  prosecute.  That's the only way to stop it. With actual consequences.  

But I'm not surprised that's where you'd stand on this. 

In my opinion both sides need to extend an olive branch and work together, that is how this will be stopped in the future.

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They did impeach him. 

Which I disagreed with. The Democrat leadership is just as bad in this partisan trump. Pelosi has been a world class troll over the last few months, she just gets less attention than Trump.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Unmasking is when a name is protected because he's an uninvestigated person in the investigation of another person.  In this case, Flynn WAS the investigated person and his name was never masked.   What do I win?

You better check your time line.

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Toughen up Sally. The Dems are criminals and deserve prosecution.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Turns out there was no 'unmasking' at all because General Flynn was never masked in the first place.  

Another swing and a miss.   D'oh

🤣 Care to let us all know where you get these precious gems?

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

🤣 Care to let us all know where you get these precious gems?

Aunty Nancy told him. 

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

You should share some of what you are smoking, TDS fantasy land. 😂

10 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

So he's not railing against mail in ballots and starting hoaxes about people out to get him?  Lol.  I'm dead on sport. Open your eyes. 

31 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

It's really strong. And it makes one fantasize.

11 hours ago, The Observer said:

Open your eyes. 

Talk about lack of self awareness. 

17 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Glad to see you came out from your bunker.  Any backtracking on your Covid stance? 

11 hours ago, The Observer said:

So he's not railing against mail in ballots and starting hoaxes about people out to get him?  Lol.  I'm dead on sport. Open your eyes. 

I’m sure mail in ballots will disenfranchise the browns somehow.  Maybe the white mailman won’t put a ballot in their mailbox.....maybe the ballots will get stolen.  What about the poor homeless?  Where will they get their mail in ballots?

when President Trump wins another term your side will need an excuse to blame the white man.

Stamps too.  How can some afford a stamp?  It’s not fair.

35 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m sure mail in ballots will disenfranchise the browns somehow.  Maybe the white mailman won’t put a ballot in their mailbox.....maybe the ballots will get stolen.  What about the poor homeless?  Where will they get their mail in ballots?

when President Trump wins another term your side will need an excuse to blame the white man.

Stamps too.  How can some afford a stamp?  It’s not fair.

Why is Trump trying so hard to keep number of voters down?  Hmmmm

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why is Trump trying so hard to keep number of voters down?  Hmmmm

Are you suggesting allowing mail in ballots will result in more voters than otherwise?  Are their stats to back this?

31 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Are you suggesting allowing mail in ballots will result in more voters than otherwise?  Are their stats to back this?

Depends if there's a fall rebound with the virus.  If November is like this April was, there will be a lot of people afraid to stand in long lines to vote. 

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Depends if there's a fall rebound with the virus.  If November is like this April was, there will be a lot of people afraid to stand in long lines to vote. 

Sure they will...😂

• Thanks 1

No one would care about mail in ballots if in many elections  there weren’t sacks of absentee ballots that appear miraculously later on . They can’t handle the ones they get now. Like that one county in Florida where it always seems to happen. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one would care about mail in ballots if in many elections  there weren’t sacks of absentee ballots that appear miraculously later on . They can’t handle the ones they get now. Like that one county in Florida where it always seems to happen. 

The military votes with mail in.  Many states have allowed mail in ballots for years.  Trump and his sheep love to cry about voter fraud being prevalent, but can never show proof.  Just the latest republican trying to suppress voters.    If the only reason your antiquated party is still in existence is because you need to hope the least people vote as possible, it may be time to make some policy adjustments.  hth

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The military votes with mail in.  Many states have allowed mail in ballots for years.  Trump and his sheep love to cry about voter fraud being prevalent, but can never show proof.  Just the latest republican trying to suppress voters.    If the only reason your antiquated party is still in existence is because you need to hope the least people vote as possible, it may be time to make some policy adjustments.  hth

Very nice. You regurgitated the talking points perfectly. Bravo!  

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Like I said, they can’t handle the ones they get now. Adding millions and millions to the pile isn’t going to improve that, only make it worse. Any reasonable person can see that.  

Like I said, they can’t handle the ones they get now. Adding millions and millions to the pile isn’t going to improve that, only make it worse. Any reasonable person can see that.  

Key word: reasonable. 

Liberals don't operate within the realm of reason.

So you;re shifting from voter fraud to not being able to handle the amount of ballots?    That's progress.  And something that should be addressed, rather than the 100th example of conspiracy theory bullsh1t of the month.

I’m willing to compromise. California, New York, Illinois , Masshole land, Hawaii, New Jersey and Maryland and those other states up in the left corner above California can do mail ballots. That’s the majority of the population.  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So you;re shifting from voter fraud to not being able to handle the amount of ballots?    That's progress.  And something that should be addressed, rather than the 100th example of conspiracy theory bullsh1t of the month.

When did I say anything about fraud? But now that you brought it up, it’s a lot easier to do voter fraud by mail than it is in person. Any reasonable person would have to agree to that being true. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When did I say anything about fraud? But now that you brought it up, it’s a lot easier to do voter fraud by mail than it is in person. Any reasonable person would have to agree to that being true. 

Reasonable 

The left is assuring us that election night will turn into election week and there will be chaos. Which benefits them. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Voter fraud is the reason Trump has been railing against mail in voting since the Wisconsin primary.  Even though he's been asked for examples dozens of times and comes up empty every time.  You generally walk in lockstep with what Trump tells you to think.  

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Voter fraud is the reason Trump has been railing against mail in voting since the Wisconsin primary.  Even though he's been asked for examples dozens of times and comes up empty every time.  You generally walk in lockstep with what Trump tells you to think.