12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If that means watching Fox News or visiting Breitbart.com, it's probably never going to happen

Cuck

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Keep on waiting for the indictment jackass. 🤣🤣🤣

You think no indictments are coming from Obamagate? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think no indictments are coming from Obamagate? 

We currently have an AG who can get charges dropped for guys who lied to the FBI.  So they can make up their own rules.  But this is obamagate. No way in hell are they indicting him.  Unless they want every major city in the country to burn. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

We currently have an AG who can get charges dropped for guys who lied to the FBI.  So they can make up their own rules.  But this is obamagate. No way in hell are they indicting him.  Unless they want every major city in the country to burn. 

What are you talking about? Why would the cities burn?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are you talking about? Why would the cities burn?

Remember rioting after Rodney King?   Now multiply that by 1000.  And in every major city 

Just now, The Observer said:

Remember rioting after Rodney King?   Now multiply that by 1000.  And in every major city 

? Why? You’re not making sense. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s batshit crazy. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would presume that the peaceful Antifa sites he visits are threatening armegeddon if we threaten the black messiah.  :dunno:

44 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If that means watching Fox News or visiting Breitbart.com, it's probably never going to happen

I watch CNN here and there. All of them here and there. Why would someone choose a single source for their info, especially after they've been lied to over and over from that souce. 

A grown adult should strive for independent thought, rather than having their thoughts dictated to them by a single source.  

Someday,  you'll grow up.

Just now, drobeski said:

I watch CNN here and there. All of them here and there. Why would someone choose a single source for their info, especially after they've been lied to over and over from that souce. 

A grown adult should strive for independent thought, rather than having their thoughts dictated to them by a single source.  

Just say Cuck

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

This past week alone, I've watched CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC. I'll watch any actual news station. And I'll even watch Fox News if I hear Chris Wallace has an interesting guest on.  

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

:lol:

In fairness, they have OANN now to give them a little variation. When they feel Fox News isn't quite Trumpy enough. 🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

So you think black people automatically resort to violence and destruction if things don’t go their way. Yeah, that’s racist. Really racist. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why isn't the mainstream news asking questions about Obamagate? Should news organizations be picking sides?

Reporters have tried asking what it's about. Trump has nothing.  Kayleigh has nothing. Typing #OBOMAGATE with nothing to back it up is not news. 

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Reporters have tried asking what it's about. Trump has nothing.  Kayleigh has nothing. Typing #OBOMAGATE with nothing to back it up is not news. 

That's because MSM does not want it to be news, but bless your pointy little head anyway.

59 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

That's because MSM does not want it to be news, but bless your pointy little head anyway.

Maybe if your bumbling retard of a leader came up with something better than 'oh, you'll find out', the msm would have something to start with.  You seriously think they're going to devote time to the 100th BS crime accusation this orange doofus has come up with?  🤣🤣

How is it possible that someone who posts about politics everyday is unaware that there is an active criminal investigation into the Obama administration? 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How is it possible that someone who posts about politics everyday is unaware that there is an active criminal investigation into the Obama administration? 

Evidence?

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Evidence?

John Durham. But you admitted you never heard of him.  :doh:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Evidence?

Evidence of what? That there is an active criminal investigation? I guess I’ll just have to take the attorney generals word for it. Thick as a brick. 

4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why isn't the mainstream news asking questions about Obamagate? 

Because a 3-year-old FBI interview isn’t news?

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Evidence of what? That there is an active criminal investigation? I guess I’ll just have to take the attorney generals word for it. Thick as a brick. 

There was also a birther investigation. And a wiretapping of Trump tower investigation. Investigations are easy. I can say I'm doing an investigation on Mickey Mantle tomorrow.  I have no doubt there has been an investigation against every move Obama made ever since Mango Mussolini took office. I don't care about an investigation.  I'm still waiting for some facts. Evidence. Proof. So is everybody else.  Apparently, so it's Kayliegh and Trump. Because they stutter and come up empty every time someone asks for it. 

Trump is kicking liberal ass. 

Look at the left making stuff up and screaming their hatred from the rooftops. So awesome the country is getting back on track exposing the racist left. The weak left. The identity politics left. 

This is awesome. Now we just need to ignore the left and get the economy going again. Then get out there and vote for...

Trump 2020!!! MAGA!!

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

There was also a birther investigation. And a wiretapping of Trump tower investigation. Investigations are easy. I can say I'm doing an investigation on Mickey Mantle tomorrow.  I have no doubt there has been an investigation against every move Obama made ever since Mango Mussolini took office. I don't care about an investigation.  I'm still waiting for some facts. Evidence. Proof. So is everybody else.  Apparently, so it's Kayliegh and Trump. Because they stutter and come up empty every time someone asks for it. 

didnt need evidence for Russia, Ukraine, anything else

On 5/21/2020 at 9:02 AM, Utilit99 said:

How can you not think of obama every time you look around and see the racial divide and identity politics he pushed on this country for 8 years?

I don’t think of Obama ever, outside of on here occasionally. I never really thought he was responsible for it. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just now, 12th Man said:

What say you Newbie? There are only 5 questions.  Whatcha got?

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t think of Obama ever, outside of on here occasionally. I never really thought he was responsible for it. 

You are the kind of snowflake that worshipped the great divider Obama then acts like a crybaby about Trump. Typical snowflake behavior. 

11 hours ago, 12th Man said:

What say you Newbie? There are only 5 questions.  Whatcha got?

How can he possibly answer when CNN and the rest can’t? 

I see OAN as something of a natural response to CNN.  It was bound to happen that organically a source would arise as a mirror to CNN.  I think both networks are trash.

On 5/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, The Observer said:

Keep on waiting for the indictment jackass. 🤣🤣🤣

I always love the

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

to try to hide you TDS blood preasure.

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I always love the

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

to try to hide you TDS blood preasure.

I see it as liberal tears, crying because people here do not believe his fantasies.