12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I always love the

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

to try to hide you TDS blood preasure.

Busy in the backyard and having a cookout yesterday.  Did they get him?  Was he really sad as they cuffed him?

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Busy in the backyard and having a cookout yesterday.  Did they get him?  Was he really sad as they cuffed him?

Must have been a great cookout. Lol. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Must have been a great cookout. Lol. 

Can you link me to Obama's arrest?  Must have happened by now. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Can you link me to Obama's arrest?  Must have happened by now. 

You were so busy!  Lol.  Clownshoes

On 5/24/2020 at 7:21 AM, BirdGang said:

You are the kind of snowflake that worshipped the great divider Obama then acts like a crybaby about Trump. Typical snowflake behavior. 

Not even close. 

• Confused 1

I did not have too many strong concerns about Obama at the time, my main irritation with him was the harm he created with race relations in the nation, the divisiveness he encouraged....

I really would not have anticipated him using the governmental agencies like he apparently did, its a really disconcerting thing to realize at this stage.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I really would not have anticipated him using the governmental agencies like he apparently did, its a really disconcerting thing to realize at this stage.

You were right in your initial analysis. You are listening to the deranged rantings of a desperate man who thought he could just run on the economy.  He literally has nothing to run on at this point.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You were right in your initial analysis. You are listening to the deranged rantings of a desperate man who thought he could just run on the economy.  He literally has nothing to run on at this point.

I dont follow

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I did not have too many strong concerns about Obama at the time, my main irritation with him was the harm he created with race relations in the nation, the divisiveness he encouraged....

It’s amazing how many times people in his administration invoked the fifth amendment when questioned and the MSM media barely raised an eyebrow.  Seriously, the head of the IRS invoking the fifth? Give me a break. But it was Obama, so let it slide. 

22 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not even close. 

Denial is not unusual for this sickness. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Denial is not unusual for this sickness. 

It's funny you can't see the derangement you have yourself.  Many of the posters on here are a bit on the extreme side of their political opinions, it's the same at FBGs as well.  There's very little gray area here.  You either like Trump or you are an Obama lover with TDS.  Open up just a tad more and you may see there is much more than just what you think to be true.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:16 AM, RLLD said:

I dont follow

The far left message is that Obamagate is a complete nothingburger made up by a deranged and desperate Trump.  Newbie will continue saying this in the face of facts because the MSM knows that if you say something often enough, some people will accept it as true.  HTH

How many Obamabots went on television and lied that they had seen evidence of Russian collusion but under oath said they hadn’t? And yet the sheep continue to nod away. And the media outlets where there lies were broadcast don’t have the courage and decency to denounce the liars. 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The far left message is that Obamagate is a complete nothingburger made up by a deranged and desperate Trump.  Newbie will continue saying this in the face of facts because the MSM knows that if you say something often enough, some people will accept it as true.  HTH

Which facts?  The fact that every time anyone asks Trump or Kayleigh what crime Obama commited, they both have nothing to say?  "Oh, you know"    That's their answer.  That's so convincing.  To 38% of the population.  That same 38% that thing Biden's one accuser is telling the truth and all 25 of Trump's are lying. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wouldn't Trump supporters be acting the same way if it was Trump instead of Obama?

It was trump for 3 years, special counsel, investigations galore. Evidence proved it was all a fabricated lie. 

Our turn... deal with it. 

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Face of facts.   :D

Anyone know how many crimes Nixon was charged with? Zero, that’s how many.  Was still at the top of a scandal.  

Just now, drobeski said:

It was trump for 3 years, special counsel, investigations galore. Evidence proved it was all a fabricated lie. 

Our turn... deal with it. 

You sound like a woman.  I just want to be mad so let me be mad.  It's my turn.  Deal with it.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You sound like a woman.  I just want to be mad so let me be mad.  It's my turn.  Deal with it.

Do you think what happened to Flynn was on the up and up? Justice was served? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you think what happened to Flynn was on the up and up? Justice was served? 

I honestly don't know what to think about it.  He pleaded guilty to lying but it sounds like he was told to do so as well.  There's so much BS that I never know what to believe.  It's why I try not to go all in on one side or the other.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone know how many crimes Nixon was charged with? Zero, that’s how many.  Was still at the top of a scandal.  

President Ford's first major act as president was giving Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States while president.  

Exactly what was he going to be charged with after that...  :D

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I honestly don't know what to think about it.  He pleaded guilty to lying but it sounds like he was told to do so as well.  There's so much BS that I never know what to believe.  It's why I try not to go all in on one side or the other.

Ok. But just because he may have lied didn’t justify what was done to him. But it was done to the Trump administration, so it’s justified in the minds of the left. You do what you can to stop Hitler after all. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

President Ford's first major act as president was giving Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States while president.  

Exactly what was he going to be charged with after that...  :D

Yeah, thanks for the update. My point is you don’t need to have been charged with a crime to have been part of a scandal. Other people in watergate were charged and jailed. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, thanks for the update. My point is you don’t need to have been charged with a crime to have been part of a scandal. Other people in watergate were charged and jailed. 

Thanks, can you give us an update on the number of President Trumps associates who are serving time vs the number of President Obama's..and circle back to your point.   TIA.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks, can you give us an update on the number of President Trumps associates who are serving time vs the number of President Obama's..and circle back to your point.   TIA.  

Stupid. But again, thanks for setting me straight that Nixon was pardoned. That one got by me. Eye roll. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stupid. But again, thanks for setting me straight that Nixon was pardoned. That one got by me. Eye roll. 

You were the one trying to make a point by saying just because the top guy wasn't charged...when the top guy was friggin pardoned.  Spin it all you want, your example was stupid and the point you think you are making is 1000x worse for Trump than Obama.   Thanks for playing, but sorry you aren't going to be participating in final jeopardy.   Bye.  

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You were the one trying to make a point by saying just because the top guy wasn't charged...when the top guy was friggin pardoned.  Spin it all you want, your example was stupid and the point you think you are making is 1000x worse for Trump than Obama.   Thanks for playing, but sorry you aren't going to be participating in final jeopardy.   Bye.  

Yeah. We all know Obama won’t be charged. Like Newbie points out, he’s Black and there will be riots. I never said he would be charged. But again, thanks for the update.   Stupid. 

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I’ll give you an update when the ongoing investigation concludes. Wow, you’re stupid. 

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nah, you do. Wait, are you a woman ? 

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Any serving time for colluding with russians ? 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Projection by Pelosi. They always admit what they themselves ARE GUILTY of.  Newbie buys it hook, line and sinker.

59 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I honestly don't know what to think about it.  

The democrats love you.  

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The democrats love you.  

Cool.  I'm not a big fan of them.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Which facts?  The fact that every time anyone asks Trump or Kayleigh what crime Obama commited, they both have nothing to say?  "Oh, you know"    That's their answer.  That's so convincing.  To 38% of the population.  That same 38% that thing Biden's one accuser is telling the truth and all 25 of Trump's are lying. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Face of facts.   :D

Facts are known, I'll defer to my post to NewbieBot over the weekend:

And as HT stated, it is of course typical for the data from an ongoing investigation to be relayed to the public on a daily basis.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Facts are known, I'll defer to my post to NewbieBot over the weekend:

And as HT stated, it is of course typical for the data from an ongoing investigation to be relayed to the public on a daily basis.  :thumbsup:

How are these independent agencies doing? 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

How are these independent agencies doing? 

Great, no leaks at all, amazing.. unlike the last agencies who were loaded with corrupt criminals at the top level. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Great, no leaks at all, amazing.. unlike the last agencies who were loaded with corrupt criminals at the top level. 

Yeah, how convenient.  No leaks.  And when asked, Trump has nothing.  And Kayleigh has nothing.  Air tight baby.   And then all the ones dumb enough to buy in to this for the 20th time say, why aren't the non-Foxnews networks discussing these crimes?  🤣

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That'll leave a mark.