12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

On 6/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll say it again, someone is talking. Barr wouldn’t be this aggressive without someone who flipped. Without a witness(s) it just a bunch of notes and theory. You need a witness or two to tie this bow. Feds don’t go to court unless they know they will win. Look at their conviction rate. It’s better than Cuba’s. 

You might be right.   I hope that person or persons is getting the fullest possible protection to avoid any <ahem>  suicides......

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

You might be right.   I hope that person or persons is getting the fullest possible protection to avoid any <ahem>  suicides......

So, do you think possibly the Clinton's passed down their "protect themselves" skill set to obama?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So, do you think possibly the Clinton's passed down their "protect themselves" skill set to obama?

Not sure if that is true, but I cannot discount it right now, and if there is any line that can be drawn to the Clintons, obviously that person is in danger.

So.....24 hour watch, kept away from everything, full protection, I hope the Epstein event is in their minds as they work this.....

I think Democrats will use/kill anyone at this time.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure if that is true, but I cannot discount it right now, and if there is any line that can be drawn to the Clintons, obviously that person is in danger.

So.....24 hour watch, kept away from everything, full protection, I hope the Epstein event is in their minds as they work this.....

I think Democrats will use/kill anyone at this time.

Agreed. It's been a long proven tactic by the left.

Poor Nancy. Poor Newbs.  :lol:

God Bless ADM Rogers!! 

• Like 1

So, the Dems and the MSM drug out the whole Russia Collusion theory for 3 years.  Do you think they'll allow 3 years for a rebuttal case?  I'm thinking no.

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So, the Dems and the MSM drug out the whole Russia Collusion theory for 3 years.  Do you think they'll allow 3 years for a rebuttal case?  I'm thinking no.

They won't give it 3 minutes.

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It’s going to be fun to watch with the tables turned for sure. 

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They won't give it 3 minutes.

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

It’s going to be fun to watch with the tables turned for sure. 

I think it would be awesome to see the Senate subpoena Biden.  Watch the left freak out about whole political opponent angle again.

Hussein Knows what is coming...

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Hussein Knows what is coming...

Scared, and what kind of funeral speech is that ? 

Imagine Trump turned a funeral into a campaign speech? I don’t miss this fraud one bit. 

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

Scared, and what kind of funeral speech is that ? 

So obama is more worried about the post office than the police in these times? And all the thugs are all peaceful protesters. And it's a funeral turned state of the union address.

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So obama is more worried about the post office than the police in these times? And all the thugs are all peaceful protesters. And it's a funeral turned state of the union address.

They need 2 things, Durham investigation conclusions delayed until after the election,  and mail in voting. 

Everything happening in the country is related to that. 

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

nails it. 

Hell yeah. I would vote for him if I lived in his district. He sounds like the exact type of person we need to send to Washington, instead of the scumbags that are there now.

On 7/30/2020 at 9:40 PM, Utilit99 said:

The comments he made at that funeral infuriated me.    Not only are they at best "embellishments", in my opinion they are gross mischaracterizations (i.e. "lies").    And he's smart enough to know that.   So he willfully pushed this BS?    At a time when what the country could really use are the "adults in the room" speaking and acting to help unify and calm the country?    This is Obama the "unifier"?    What a fukin fraud.    I try to give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance.    But, you know what?  - fuk this guy.  

Here are some exerpts of his more choice comments.   Remember, this is a eulogy:

“Bull Connor may be gone. But today we witness with our own eyes police officers kneeling on the necks of Black Americans. George Wallace may be gone. But we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and batons against peaceful demonstrators. We may no longer have to guess the number of jelly beans in a jar in order to cast a ballot. But even as we sit here, there are those in power are doing their darnedest to discourage people from voting — by closing polling locations, and targeting minorities and students with restrictive ID laws, and attacking our voting rights with surgical precision, even undermining the Postal Service in the run-up to an election that is going to be dependent on mailed-in ballots so people don’t get sick.

Now, I know this is a celebration of John’s life. There are some who might say we shouldn’t dwell on such things. But that’s why I’m talking about it. John Lewis devoted his time on this Earth fighting the very attacks on democracy and what’s best in America that we are seeing circulate right now.

Let’s honor him by revitalizing the law that he was willing to die for. And by the way, naming it the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, that is a fine tribute. But John wouldn’t want us to stop there, trying to get back to where we already were. Once we pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, we should keep marching to make it even better.

By making sure every American is automatically registered to vote, including former inmates who’ve earned their second chance.

By adding polling places, and expanding early voting, and making Election Day a national holiday

By guaranteeing that every American citizen has equal representation in our government, including the American citizens who live in Washington, D.C. and in Puerto Rico. They are Americans.

By ending some of the partisan gerrymandering — so that all voters have the power to choose their politicians, not the other way around.

And if all this takes eliminating the filibuster — another Jim Crow relic — in order to secure the God-given rights of every American, then that’s what we should do.”

A former president throwing out the “peaceful protesters” nonsense when we can all see the violence with our own two eyes. These “peaceful “ protesters get hit with tear gas and keep attacking. I would think if I were at a protest for a peaceful protest I would go the other way when the tear gas gets deployed. He’s a fraud and scared about what is coming out. 

Nice  of Obama to check off all of the things he didn’t get done while he was in charge. 

And the fawking anti-American pos was saying that the protesters should be allowed to continue to smash up the US--at a funeral of all places. And his dem constituents cheered.  I wonder what their plan is when they push things too far and the right gets fed up?  Suck on mommy's titties while hiding under a blanket?

He should face the same punishment the rest of them will.  He's a terrorist leader operating within the borders of our country. 

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Treason!  The first indictment will shock the world.