12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Lindsey Graham Is the POS who is dragging his feet on Obamagate and he slowed down the entire process. He is a member of the Deep State and needs to go.

Stay Tuned!

Yup. Like Trey Goudy. Both from South Carolina. South Carolina is beholden to the Pentagon. Not hard to line up the dots. If Graham doesn’t appear to be chummy with Trump he doesn’t get re-elected.  But he serves his masters behind the scenes. 

I just cannot envision a path where anything tangible actually happens.......even though I am sure at least at the Sztrok/Page level there were some serious crimes afoot

• Haha 1

I’d be surprised if he sits for an interview in the next ten years. 

Yeah, guys, I hate to break it to you but if you think anything is going to happen then you're going to be sorely disappointed.

No way anyone burns for what happened.  They'll just give it a slap on the wrist, if at all, and then the case will be closed.

I also don't expect Durham's report to do anything either.  Conservatives keep waiting on him to do something and if it ain't happened by now, it ain't ever going to happen.  If Biden wins, Durham is going to be shut down instantly and we'll never know any details.

No one ever goes down in Washington.  All they do is protect themselves.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, guys, I hate to break it to you but if you think anything is going to happen then you're going to be sorely disappointed.

No way anyone burns for what happened.  They'll just give it a slap on the wrist, if at all, and then the case will be closed.

I agree,  but it’s political ammunition forever.  Obama will be dirtied up by this. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I also don't expect Durham's report to do anything either.  Conservatives keep waiting on him to do something and if it ain't happened by now, it ain't ever going to happen.  If Biden wins, Durham is going to be shut down instantly and we'll never know any details.

No one ever goes down in Washington.  All they do is protect themselves.

Yup, if we had an actual press that told the American people what happened the public would demand punishment.

We don't have that so you're right nothing will happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So it turns out that Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid a foreign agent (Steele) to compose a dossier based on intel gathered from a ... wait for it.... a literal Russian operative (Danchenko) who was under FBI surveillance from 2009-2011.

Then the FBI used this intel from a Russian operative to get warrants to spy on their political opponent, and later to take down his administration, by claiming he was ..... colluding with Russia.

🤡

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/at-last-fbis-reckless-bungling-of-russia-probe-exposed/

1 minute ago, Goggins said:

So it turns out that Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid a foreign agent (Steele) to compose a dossier based on intel gathered from a ... wait for it.... a literal Russian operative (Danchenko) who was under FBI surveillance from 2009-2011.

Then the FBI used this intel from a Russian operative to get warrants to spy on their political opponent, and later to take down his administration, by claiming he was ..... colluding with Russia.

🤡

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/at-last-fbis-reckless-bungling-of-russia-probe-exposed/

I was told this is just some crazy conspiracy theory.

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

🤡

Wiff, thoughts? Lol 

13 hours ago, Goggins said:

Then the FBI used this intel from a Russian operative to get warrants to spy on their political opponent, and later to take down his administration, by claiming he was ..... colluding with Russia

Next you'll be saying VP Biden threatened to withhold aid from a foreign nation in order to stop a criminal investigation into a company that employed his son, and fire the investigator, and then bragged about it. Then when President Trump wanted to inquire about the investigation, the left accused him of threatening to withhold aid. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Next you'll be saying VP Biden threatened to withhold aid from a foreign nation in order to stop a criminal investigation into a company that employed his son, and fire the investigator, and then bragged about it. Then when President Trump wanted to inquire about the investigation, the left accused him of threatening to withhold aid. 

Yes but TRUMP SAID A VIRUS WAS BLUUUUEEEEE!!!!!

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Did they get Obama yet? That would be quite the October surprise. I bet it's coming any day. LOL

Obama is never going to get got. Dark skin immunity. But his legacy and standing continues to be trashed. Very corrupt president.  Worse than Nixon. 

I don’t even know why we have the Durham investigation nothing will come of it. Oh they will tells us there were some fishy or maybe some unethical practices performed. Hell the investigation may never reach its conclusion and shut down after Biden is elected. There will be no 2 AM raids by automatic weapon toting FBI agents of those involved. 

I do find it amusing that Comey was so arrogant in his past interviews about how he placed people into the Trump candidacy and early admin, but not suddenly cant remember a damb thing 😆

And the subtext is that eventually through this behavior all the culpability gets down to the McCabe, Sztrok level and they have to take the fall.   

I so hope that one of them eventually flips on Comey, and maybe Obama as well, that would be sweet.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:08 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama is never going to get got. Dark skin immunity. But his legacy and standing continues to be trashed. Very corrupt president.  Worse than Nixon. 

LOL  Yeah, blacks have a long history of getting away with crimes in this country.  Good point 

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL  Yeah, blacks have a long history of getting away with crimes in this country.  Good point 

Recent history suggest a black rapist has been. In fact, glorified by a democratic candidate for VP. 

20 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Recent history suggest a black rapist has been. In fact, glorified by a democratic candidate for VP. 

We also have a white, 25-time rapist as our president. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OJ agrees. So do all the black guys that killed someone and the case remains open. Baltimore has less than a 50 pct clearance rate for murders.  Literally getting away with many, many murders. Pretty much the same in all democratic run cities. Shame. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We also have a white, 25-time rapist as our president. 

Hey now, Biden has not been elected yet there bucko

I kinda tuned this topic out a few months ago after zero action but it looks like things are heating up. 

DNI Ratcliffe just declassified a bunch of documents, presumably to be released to the public or used in a criminal investigation. 

Brennan briefing Obama about Hillary creating the Russia Collusion Hoax to distract people from her emails. 

3 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I kinda tuned this topic out a few months ago after zero action but it looks like things are heating up. 

DNI Ratcliffe just declassified a bunch of documents, presumably to be released to the public or used in a criminal investigation. 

Brennan briefing Obama about Hillary creating the Russia Collusion Hoax to distract people from her emails. 

I can smell it.  They're going to get him.  Any day now  

Russia hoax is dead

Impeachment hoax is dead

Obamagate lives.  

50 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Nobody is going to cover it. Why bother?

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nobody is going to cover it. Why bother?

This is kind of like Trump and co. chanting lock her up about Hillary, only to see about a dozen Trump associates taken off to jail.  Amirite?

Just now, The Observer said:

This is kind of like Trump and co. chanting lock her up about Hillary, only to see about a dozen Trump associates taken off to jail.  Amirite?

Yes exactly. You can have 100% proof of a crime and treason but the media won't cover it and our alphabet agreements won't do a thing because that have been weaponized.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Yep. 

The fakenews Media won't report on this, but they will dig into a story about President Trump having two scoops of ice cream.

Anyone thinking that the Media isn't biased is biased.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, The Observer said:

OJ says hello. 

On 10/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, The Observer said:

Out of 54,868 homicides in 55cities over the past decade, 50percent did not result in an arrest.