Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

For Utilt's obsession

On 5/14/2020 at 3:30 AM, Voltaire said:

While I can't speak to Utilit's obsession with fingerbanging, one thing I learned about Utilit from the shotsup threads a couple of weeks back is that we share an obsession with girls built like this. 

Yep. It's still real nice. :banana:

Display case Left to right

SooYoung - (tallest) yellow pants Another Boy another Label t-shirt (pink shorts w/suspenders white shirt) hands rest on fists w/ thick wristband 0:39 1:15 1:31 1:51-57 2:31 2:59

Yuri - blue top and navy garrison hat salute (yellow shorts, long thin green necklace) 0:40 0:59, 1:21 1:32 2:29 2:59 3:03

Sunny - (shortest) a hood that exposes her belly also has a white straptop with glasses on t-shirt (green shorts) peekaboo at 0:38 1:01  1:03 1:40-47

Jessica - (American) Purple/Blue Hat, white shirt, Purple/Blue pants (pink shorts, no suspenders pearls around waist) jumps at 0:40  1:11-118 1:36 2:30 2:34 2:58

Hyoyeon - Red Pants, Black and White Hat/Another Boy Another Label t-shirt (green shorts white shirt) 0:40 2:01-2:10 2:38

Yoona - glittery silver with red streaktop and pearl necklace, red pants  (yellow shorts) picked up 0:03 Wink at 0:32 worried 1:02 1:04-1:08 1:37 2:20 3:00

Seohyuan chipmunks shirt, sunglasses, pink pants hands together (green shorts with whistle) 0:36 0:42-0:46 1:36 wardrobe flowers 2:01-05 2:37

Tiffany - (American) Sailing cap / Rolling stone t-shirt (pink shorts with suspenders, gray shirt) 0:25, 0:27 head tilt 0:32 0:51-57 2:36

TaeYeon (leader)  green garrison hat , long sleeve silver top  grasps into fists (yellow w/ short thickgreen necklace)  0:37 1:00 1:24 2:11-19 2:35 2:49-57 3:17 3:20

2:44 - 1)Seohyun 2)Sooyoung 3)TaeYeon 4)Yoona 5)Yuri 6)Jessica 7)Sunny 8 ) Hyoyeon 9) Tiffany

I think that's it.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Display case Left to right

SooYoung - (tallest) yellow pants Another Boy another Label t-shirt (pink shorts w/suspenders white shirt) hands rest on fists w/ thick wristband 0:39 1:15 1:31

Yuri - blue top and navy garrison hat salute (yellow shorts, long thin green necklace) 0:40 0:59, 1:21 1:32

Sunny - (shortest) a hood that exposes her belly also has a white straptop with glasses on t-shirt (green shorts) peekaboo at 0:38 1:01  1:03

Jessica - (American) Purple/Blue Hat, white shirt, Purple/Blue pants (pink shorts, no suspenders pearls around waist) jumps at 0:40  1:11-118

Hyoyeon - Red Pants, Black and White Hat/Another Boy Another Label t-shirt (green shorts) 0:40

Yoona - glittery silver with red streaktop and pearl necklace, red pants  (yellow shorts) picked up 0:03 Wink at 0:32 worried 1:02 1:04-1:08

Seohyuan chipmunks shirt, sunglas ses, pink pants hands together (yellow shorts) 0:36 0:42-0:46

Tiffany - (American) Sailing cap / Rolling stone t-shirt (pink shorts with suspenders, gray shirt) 0:25, 0:27 head tilt 0:32 0:51-57

TaeYeon (leader)  green garrison hat , long sleeve silver top  grasps into fists (yellow w/ short thickgreen necklace)  0:37 1:00 1:24

(I'll edit and finish later. I'm only  1/3 done but I have to eat. Also, I've misidentifed one of the yellow shorts)

Wow this is freaking creepy. You need to get back to work brother. 

2 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Wow this is freaking creepy. You need to get back to work brother. 

Eh, Maybe so. 

See, II'm planning on doing a nine-way shotsup-esque poll but it takes some prep work as I know most of you guys (sadly) can't tell the difference so I have to tag them for you. I am both familiar with the band and have been in east Asia for eighteen years. Once I decided to do it, I got caught halfway and my hand was forced to save as I didn't want to lose the effort is all. 

The eye candy here is off the charts. I don't mind doing it. It's not only Utilit's obsession after all.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Eh, Maybe so. 

See, II'm planning on doing a nine-way shotsup-esque poll but it takes some prep work as I know most of you guys (sadly) can't tell the difference so I have to tag them for you.

I see. Carry on. 

19 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Eh, Maybe so. 

See, II'm planning on doing a nine-way shotsup-esque poll but it takes some prep work as I know most of you guys (sadly) can't tell the difference so I have to tag them for you. I am both familiar with the band and have been in east Asia for eighteen years. Once I decided to do it, I got caught halfway and my hand was forced to save as I didn't want to lose the effort is all. 

The eye candy here is off the charts. I don't mind doing it. It's not only Utilit's obsession after all.

:thumbsup:

On 5/14/2020 at 3:30 AM, Voltaire said:

With all the liberal shlt going on in this country, sometimes it's nice to revisit the good stuff. :banana: