Jump to content
Big Guy

Reb Lobster Mothers Day Brawl

Recommended Posts

C'mon folks, dis ain't no Church's Chicken!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have lost a bet.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I would have lost a bet.

Was going to say the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I would have lost a bet.

Seriously?  It's Red Lobster, not Waffle House.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's the chick newbie fingerbanged in someone's newly constructed home and is now living with. I guess he sent her out to pick up a fancy meal for his mother on mother's day cause he didn't have any cash left on him. He taught her well how to slap and scratch. :thumbsup:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the unicorn of red lobster fights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they run out of biscuits? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bier Meister said:

Did they run out of biscuits? 

Only reason to go there.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes someone on Facebook will post a video of a street fight or people fighting in a restaurant and I get stuck in a rabbit hole watching fight after fight after fight.  I love that crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Did they run out of biscuits? 

If they did it’s worth the fight. Everything else they have is mediocre.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Strike said:

Seriously?  It's Red Lobster, not Waffle House.

Have you been to a Red Lobster? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could the Chinavirus spell the end of the Chinese buffet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sometimes someone on Facebook will post a video of a street fight or people fighting in a restaurant and I get stuck in a rabbit hole watching fight after fight after fight.  I love that crap. 

This barely even qualifies as a "fight". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, usurpers26 said:

The police spoke with her "AT A SECOND" location... :shocking:

She decided to go to the Golden Corral instead. Massive Upgrade!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Strike said:

Seriously?  It's Red Lobster, not Waffle House.

Dude black people LOVE Red Lobster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude black people LOVE Red Lobster.

Family went to a Red Lobster in Cherry Hill NJ years ago. We might have been the only white folk in the place. I had a major butt pee afterward and haven’t been back since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude black people LOVE Red Lobster.

 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Family went to a Red Lobster in Cherry Hill NJ years ago. We might have been the only white folk in the place. I had a major butt pee afterward and haven’t been back since.

Maybe black people in NJ don't like Red Lobster.  I've been to a Red Lobster about 3 or 4 times, and each time there were some black people, but mostly white.  I'm not a big fan of the place, so I never suggest to go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude black people LOVE Red Lobster.

So I'm gathering.  I'm not a big seafood person so didn't even know they liked it.  When I take my GF out for seafood, which she loves, we go to a little bit more upscale place than Red Lobster.  The one time I remember going to a Red Lobster I didn't see a lot or any black people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

 

Maybe black people in NJ don't like Red Lobster.  I've been to a Red Lobster about 3 or 4 times, and each time there were some black people, but mostly white.  I'm not a big fan of the place, so I never suggest to go there.

The one I went to was all who’re people. 

Red Lobster isn’t terrible but seafood isn’t what I’m looking for in a family / chain restaurant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Could the Chinavirus spell the end of the Chinese buffet? 

well the bat dip did taste a little off 😖

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

 

Maybe black people in NJ don't like Red Lobster.  I've been to a Red Lobster about 3 or 4 times, and each time there were some black people, but mostly white.  I'm not a big fan of the place, so I never suggest to go there.

I have been there twice in my life. Fool me once, that's on them, fool me twice, it's all me.

If someone really likes their food, all they have to do is melt a pound of butter in a sauce pan and throw in 6 ounces of some type of fish, pour it all into a bowl and serve it up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude black people LOVE Red Lobster.

Yep I agree by observation in the same area. I haven’t gone there in at least 10 years probably more 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overpriced...we make a knockoff biscuit at home.

I used to go there years ago when they had endless crab legs....i could put a hurtin on that.  Havent been in one in 10 yrs.  Olive garden either.  Basically any darden restaurant.  I prefer small iltalian places and steak joints.  Family owned...quality food.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gloria used to love Red Lobster. She ate there so often pretty much all the waiters and customers knew her. She liked IHOP too.

:cry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Overpriced...we make a knockoff biscuit at home.

I used to go there years ago when they had endless crab legs....i could put a hurtin on that.  Havent been in one in 10 yrs.  Olive garden either.  Basically any darden restaurant.  I prefer small iltalian places and steak joints.  Family owned...quality food.

Don't like the Italian food at Olive Garden but my daughter and I go there a few times a year for soup and salad.  I always have three bowls of their Zupa Tuscans and bread sticks. That's good stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't like the Italian food at Olive Garden but my daughter and I go there a few times a year for soup and salad.  I always have three bowls of their Zupa Tuscans and bread sticks. That's good stuff. 

I made a knock off in my instant pot...was just as good..ill post the recipe

https://damndelicious.net/2018/03/03/instant-pot-olive-garden-zuppa-toscana-copycat/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Gloria used to love Red Lobster. She ate there so often pretty much all the waiters and customers knew her. She liked      they called her IHOP 

:cry: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

This barely even qualifies as a "fight". 

Yeah, I think Big Guy posted it as the exception that proves the rule.  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I would have lost a bet.

Well, isnt this up in MDC/Newbie-ville?  Not shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Gloria used to love Red Lobster. She ate there so often pretty much all the waiters and customers knew her. She liked IHOP too.

:cry: 

biscut size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

why are you setting such a low standard?

 

sorry @MTSkiBum

Lol...because it was easy and ingredients easy to find in my area..and it was a suprise for the wife...she loves that soup.  It had real cream sausage kale and potatoes...how could i raise the standard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I would have lost a bet.

#metoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, Olives grow in Orchards.

 

Not gardens.

 

And lobsters aren't technically red.

Until you cook them.

 

Might as well say purple Jews.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×