Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Colorado man died of alcohol poisoning (.55 BAC), but death was later blamed on coronavirus: report

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Jesus, online stalkers and 50+ year old men bragging about getting laid.  Your loneliness is showing and it's not flattering. 

These guys know the time I post and feel the need to announce it and then want to know what I'm doing and announce what they might be doing at that time. It's crazy dude.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

These guys know the time I post and feel the need to announce it and then want to know what I'm doing and announce what they might be doing at that time. It's crazy dude.

The time is right on your post. No need to get defensive. I didn’t know you were offshoring.

Do you work on a shrimping vessel or something?

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He's got nothing left anyway. His probably getting laid means he is just trying really hard to feel good about himself by saying shlt like that on a website. So fvcking insecure. Just like all lefties.

Trump: "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussie"

Geek Club: Just locker room talk. All guys do it. He's the man. 

Newbie: "If I'm up at 2am on a weeknight, it's because I'm getting laid (with a woman I live with)"

Geek Club: "OMFG!! Who the hell talks like that? What the fock is wrong with you?@^&!$!?"+

😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Set the bait.  Now I wait.  ;)

Moths to a flame.  Best part is, I tell them ahead of time that I'm purposely doing it to get a reaction and they still jump in the boat.  😎

So when a guy drinks to the point of alcohol poisoning that 99% of the public has never reached within like 40% of and is almost sure death for anyone without instant medical treatment, the reason he died was covid19. 

That's what the left has been working on after they lost getting Trump out of office. It is disgusting what they represent these days.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Moths to a flame.  Best part is, I tell them ahead of time that I'm purposely doing it to get a reaction and they still jump in the boat.  😎

Refer to this post the next time you cry about someone insulting you and you feel you deserve didn’t deserve it. You’re a troll that brags about fingerbanging a high school chick in an unfinished house. Beyond pathetic 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Refer to this post the next time you cry about someone insulting you and you feel you deserve didn’t deserve it. You’re a troll that brags about fingerbanging a high school chick in an unfinished house. Beyond pathetic 

Watch what happens in all of the threads he posts in. He states, "you are obsessed with me". Or, "you are deflecting the topic". Or, "you started it, so I finished it". Or, "I got laid", Or "you will respond to me I know it". Or etc....

And all he is doing in this thread is not talking about the topic.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Watch what happens in all of the threads he posts in. He states, "you are obsessed with me". Or, "you are deflecting the topic". Or, "you started it, so I finished it". Or, "I got laid", Or "you will respond to me I know it". Or....

And all he is doing in this thread is not talking about the topic.

My very first post in this thread was about the thread topic.  Didn't post in it again until you brought me up.  Keep my name out of things unless you want a reply. Got it?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

wait...the house was unfinished?? 
tsk tsk tsk

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My very first post in this thread was about the thread topic.  Didn't post in it again until you brought me up.  Keep my name out of things unless you want a reply. Got it?

I'll mention you all I want and not care in the least if you reply. Got it?

4 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

tsk tsk tsk

And I wasn't even shot and killed!

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I'll mention you all I want and not care in the least if you reply. Got it?

Yeah, I have no problem with that. But don't cry like a little girl about posting off-topic. 

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, I have no problem with that. But don't cry like a little girl about posting off-topic. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Are you seriously logging the times of posts their posters on this website and and then taking the time to post them back for others to see? You do this a lot it seems along with Newbie.

I gotta admit, I never once looked at what time you posted something. I guess I just don't care enough.

Don't deflect.  You started a thread about me at 2:00 am on a Monday night.  Now you're trying to argue with someone at 4:00 am.  Consider this an intervention.  Get help. 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't deflect.  You started a thread about me at 2:00 am on a Monday night.  Now you're trying to argue with someone at 4:00 am.  Consider this an intervention.  Get help. 

Yup.  There it was.  You bringing up my name.  Totally unprovoked.   Thank you for doing the leg work and posting it. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yup.  There it was.  You bringing up my name.  Totally unprovoked.   Thank you for doing the leg work and posting it. 

Ooooh. So now responding to your posts directed at me are unprovoked.

You get dumber by the day. Move along junior.

Just now, TommyGavin said:

Amateur  

I happen to know that I drive better after I reach .5 :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

What if you're eyeing little girls with bad intent? 

Then you may be nominated to run for president. 

China claims no deaths in a month from the chinavirus and we’re saying everyone is dying from it. 

It seems maybe 1/2 of the posters here know the lyrics to Aqualung.  :D

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ooooh. So now responding to your posts directed at me are unprovoked.

You get dumber by the day. Move along junior.

You replied to MDC, not me. And brought up my name.  I had one post in this thread at that point. Directly related to the topic and certainly without mentioning you

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Just how stupid are you? Seriously? Here is your first post in this thread

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/493949-colorado-man-died-of-alcohol-poisoning-55-bac-but-death-was-later-blamed-on-coronavirus-report/?do=findComment&comment=6638904

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Dr. Fauci testified under oath just the other day that the death count is likely much much higher then what it shows. It wasn't until sometime in April that all those untested people dying started counting as covid-19 deaths. 

Now I have the tough task of trying to figure out who to believe. The top infectious disease expert in the country who has served under six presidents or a message board guy who lives in his mom's basement. Why are these choices so hard? Ugh

This sucks.  The more you defend Fauci, the more I discredit him.  My rule of thumb #1... when a Democrat talks, assume they're lying - because it's the only thing they do. :dunno:

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

This sucks.  The more you defend Fauci, the more I discredit him.  My rule of thumb #1... when a Democrat talks, assume they're lying - because it's the only thing they do.

Are you saying Fauci is a democrat? I didn't know that

56 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You replied to MDC, not me. And brought up my name.  I had one post in this thread at that point. Directly related to the topic and certainly without mentioning you

Do you have one functioning brain cell?

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Are you saying Fauci is a democrat? I didn't know that

No, you... LOL

11 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

tsk tsk tsk

And so was the girl.

Corona is a farce.  That's what the left media has pushed me to believe.  

Masks are a farce.  Again, the left media has gotten me to think like that.  

If they want it believable, they should have reported in a believable way.   They turned it into a "certain death" in the eyes of liberals.  They turned it into a complete overblown hoax in my eyes, based on the reaction they are getting from the left, and the actual problem I am witnessing.

Its like if a 16 year old kid stepped on a lego with his bare foot, and he yelled,  and screamed bloody murder, then fell on the ground, cried and rolled around holding his foot for 4 hours, crying the entire time.   The incident doesn't match the reaction.  Fcck you left media. You've made people wearing masks the laughing stock. The mask wearers should be pissed at CNN, MSNBC, etc.    You could have presented it in logical way (here are instances to wear, here are instances to not wear, here is info from two different point of views)  but noooooo....you portray it as though death is coming to find us all.