nzoner

Great sports meltdowns

9 hours ago, Mookz said:

This!  I lost all respect for him that day and still can't stand him.  How is what he was saying in any way clever?  Calling him Chris because there's a person named Chris Evert?  What am I missing?  :dunno:

Calling a man a female name is lame, just as calling a female a male name. Lowest denominator type insult. Zero intelligence involved in coming up with that. With Everett, the reference to Chrissy Everet was basically Rome calling him a .  I never did make up my mind on whether that was staged or not.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:45 PM, Cruzer said:

Jean van de Velde - just saying. 

his shoes are in the PGA Hall of Fame, btw.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Calling a man a female name is lame, just as calling a female a male name. Lowest denominator type insult. Zero intelligence involved in coming up with that. With Everett, the reference to Chrissy Everet was basically Rome calling him a .  I never did make up my mind on whether that was staged or not.

Why do people think it was staged?  NFLers are some of the worst actors out there, and this dude's anger seemed real to me.  Also why would Rome stage something that makes him look like total ######?  :dunno: