Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Will Trump tweet something about Obama giving commencement address?

I'm curious to see if Trump has restraint tomorrow.  Obama was asked by two different organizations to deliver commencement addresses tomorrow to be nationally broadcast for all high school and college graduates who are missing out on their actual graduations.

On the one hand, I would think advisers are trying to talk Trump out of criticizing him because it would make it appear that he doesn't have compassion for the situation all these graduates are facing. On the other hand, it has to absolutely infuriate Trump that these organizations asked Obama to deliver the national commencement addresses and not him.  I won't be watching, but I will definitely be checking my Twitter feed once in a while to see if Donald managed to control himself. 

Think he can do it or will he attack? 

It's funny. Hussein was president for 8 years.  No one here ever threatened to kill him.  Just saying.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

It's funny. Hussein was president for 8 years.  No one here ever threatened to kill him.  Just saying.  

You may have misunderstood the question. Read again

Will he have his teleprompter? As we have seen , he needs it. That phone call the other day. Ooof.  Um. Um.  A Harvard man.  Lol. 

• Thanks 1

I think Trump has proven to have fantastic political instincts.  People have been saying he is an idiot making all the wrong moves since 2016.   And all he has done is prove them wrong.  If he decides to tweet criticisms at Obama for this, I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume its the correct move. 

I'm sure the Observer believes that if Trump does it, that it will be the beginning of the end for Trump and the walls will be closing in.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will he have his teleprompter? As we have seen , he needs it. That phone call the other day. Ooof.  Um. Um.  A Harvard man.  Lol. 

I'm sure he aspires to be the well spoken genius that Trump is.  So what's your answer? Is he going to show restraint or won't he be able to?

12 minutes ago, riversco said:

I think Trump has proven to have fantastic political instincts.  People have been saying he is an idiot making all the wrong moves since 2016.   And all he has done is prove them wrong.  If he decides to tweet criticisms at Obama for this, I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume its the correct move. 

I'm sure the Observer believes that if Trump does it, that it will be the beginning of the end for Trump and the walls will be closing in.

You guys are such an angry bunch. LOL why? Simple question. I didn't say it would make some kind of lasting political difference. In this time of despair when high school and college seniors need to be uplifted, they bypassed the president of the country and went to his predecessor. Who happens to be the person on this planet that Trump hates the most. Just asking if you think he will have the willpower to not show the world how much it bothers him.

I voted for Trump but damn I wish he would just keep his mouth closed sometimes. I have a feeling this will be one of those times. Is there an over/under on this? 10 tweets directly aimed at Obummer? 

Does Trump deliver the commencement address at Trump University or did the feds shut that criminal enterprise down yet?

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

I voted for Trump but damn I wish he would just keep his mouth closed sometimes. I have a feeling this will be one of those times. Is there an over/under on this? 10 tweets directly aimed at Obummer? 

I was just wondering if anyone thought he would make one tweet about it. I can't imagine him going off with 10 tweets about it. Why would he let Obama know how much it hurts him? He's not going to be that weak. I know his staff is begging him to leave it alone. But he has his own phone. He can do what he wants. Face it, you're as interested as I am.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Does Trump deliver the commencement address at Trump University or did the feds shut that criminal enterprise down yet?

I heard that they even tried to get Obama before they went under.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I'm curious to see if Trump has restraint tomorrow.  Obama was asked by two different organizations to deliver commencement addresses tomorrow to be nationally broadcast for all high school and college graduates who are missing out on their actual graduations.

On the one hand, I would think advisers are trying to talk Trump out of criticizing him because it would make it appear that he doesn't have compassion for the situation all these graduates are facing. On the other hand, it has to absolutely infuriate Trump that these organizations asked Obama to deliver the national commencement addresses and not him.  I won't be watching, but I will definitely be checking my Twitter feed once in a while to see if Donald managed to control himself. 

Which organizations?

9 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Don't fall for the guilt trips.

How to read a liberal's post on the internet:

1.  Are they trying to make feel offended about something a fringe right group did and applying it to the entire republican party to make me defensive?
2.  Are they trying to run a guilt trip?

This thread is #2.  He's trying to run a guilt trip.  Its old, tired, boring, and stupid.

Next I'm sure he is going to start a thread about something Westboro Baptist Church said as if they represent every religious republican on Earth.

Poor kids are going to look back on their commencement address and realize it was given by the most corrupt president in US history.  Sad.  :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Poor kids are going to look back on their commencement address and realize it was given by the most corrupt president in US history.  Sad.  :(

It would take them a few years to break free of the brainwashing they were put through in their formal liberal indoctrination.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Couldn't care less if he does... and he probably will.  Anything that gets your side's panties in a bunch, I'm all for it.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Couldn't care less if he does... and he probably will.  Anything that gets your side's panties in a bunch, I'm all for it.

:lol: #metoo

Can't wait til tomorrow to see the TDS meltdown that FBnewbs and his ilk will put on display for us. :banana:

I encourage Trump to mention the most popular political figure in the entire country as often as he likes.  Biden can stay in his basement till November if he wants. Thanks Trump. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

You guys are such an angry bunch. LOL why? Simple question. I didn't say it would make some kind of lasting political difference. In this time of despair when high school and college seniors need to be uplifted, they bypassed the president of the country and went to his predecessor. Who happens to be the person on this planet that Trump hates the most. Just asking if you think he will have the willpower to not show the world how much it bothers him.

:huh: What about that post struck you as angry? 

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

It just goes to show the lack of patriotism and liberal bias the media vomits.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

It just goes to show the lack of patriotism and liberal bias the media vomits.

Lack of patriotism?  These groups chose who they wanted. I realize you have a man crush on Trump, but you surely you can understand why they'd rather have Obama speak than Trump. Obama is intelligent and articulate. Plus, Trump would use it to brag about himself. Everything is about him, 24/7, 365. These graduated don't want to hear that crap. 

• Confused 1

I'd much rather have a current President talk at my graduation than a has-been traitor to our country. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lack of patriotism?  These groups chose who they wanted. I realize you have a man crush on Trump, but you surely you can understand why they'd rather have Obama speak than Trump. Obama is intelligent and articulate. Plus, Trump would use it to brag about himself. Everything is about him, 24/7, 365. These graduated don't want to hear that crap. 

The TDS is endless with this one it is Obi-Wan. Hmmm. The training I forbid.  :lol:

23 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:huh: What about that post struck you as angry? 

Pretty clear that he doesn't actually read the posts. It's more along the lines of him wanting to spout his recently acquired talking points.

Hopefully he doesn't bring up Trump, just saying the name tilts the fock out if him... 

If if if if if if ...stuttering idiot. 

I think its because he knows they know. 

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hopefully he doesn't bring up Trump, just saying the name tilts the fock out if him... 

If if if if if if ...stuttering idiot. 

I think its because he knows they know. 

He was certainly rattled by birthergate. And three years ago when Trump said they were investigating wiretapping. I'm sure with Trump's 0% batting average, Obama shaking in his tan suit. 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, supermike80 said:

He will tweet about it.    He cant not

It could go either way. He's obviously going to be furious. He already is. And you know he's going to be watching. he will be fuming the entire time but is he really going to let Obama know how much it bothers him that they passed over the current president for his predecessor? There's a saying, never let them see you sweat. Trump normally has no restraint whatsoever. But is he going to give Obama a second victory today?

Just now, The Observer said:

It could go either way. He's obviously going to be furious. He already is. And you know he's going to be watching. he will be fuming the entire time but is he really going to let Obama know how much it bothers him that they passed over the current president for his predecessor? There's a saying, never let them see you sweat. Trump normally has no restraint whatsoever. But is he going to give Obama a second victory today?

I'm not going to agree that trump tweeting about it gives obama a victory.  But I do see him mentioning it

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I'm not going to agree that trump tweeting about it gives obama a victory.  But I do see him mentioning it

Well you can bet your ass Obama will. He keeps quiet for the most part Trump obsesses about him day after day after day. but you know damn well he's absolutely gloating about the fact that they passed over Trump to choose him for this.  Trump proving how much it bothers him will just be icing on the cake

15 hours ago, The Observer said:

What organizations?9  

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What organizations?9  

I could Google it or you could Google it. I choose you. 

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m hunting. Do it for me. 

You're also posting on a message board. And I'm not the one who has the curiosity. I couldn't care less. I just know he's doing the national commencement address this evening.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're also posting on a message board. And I'm not the one who has the curiosity. I couldn't care less. I just know he's doing the national commencement address this evening.

You are stating 2 organizations passed in Trump for Obama. I assumed you knew the 2 since it’s YOUR breaking news. 

BWahahahahah

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

You are stating 2 organizations passed in Trump for Obama. I assumed you knew the 2 since it’s YOUR breaking news. 

BWahahahahah

One is a small scale thing. The other is national. Why would I have to know the organization's? I asked a question about whether or not Trump will tweet about it. I don't care if the organizations are the KKK or mothers against drunk driving.. Doesn't change the premise of my thread one iota. 

You seem like a good hunter 🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

One is a small scale thing. The other is national. Why would I have to know the organization's? I asked a question about whether or not Trump will tweet about it. I don't care if the organizations are the KKK or mothers against drunk driving.. Doesn't change the premise of my thread one iota. 

You seem like a good hunter 🤣🤣🤣

Still no names. I assume that are very well known. Bwahahahahahab

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Still no names. I assume that are very well known. Bwahahahahahab

Weird reception where you're hunting. You're getting enough signal to go on fftoday but you can't pull up Google. You should get that checked. Doesn't seem right 🤔

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Weird reception where you're hunting. You're getting enough signal to go on fftoday but you can't pull up Google. You should get that checked. Doesn't seem right 🤔

Just do it.