Intense Observer

Kayleigh McEnany Appreciation Thread

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But they will show the hacked up and edited bits and pieces. You like that.  Cus yer dumb. 

Oh they'll be filming.  Just not airing live.  Just in case Kayleigh gets caught in another lie or a OANN plant asks a scripted question that Kayleigh just happens to have a slide show presentation to answer.  🤣

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

She does a pretty good job of pointing out the hypocrisy, I think she clearly reads and understands how the MSM is trying to use propaganda to serve their political masters. She is typically well-prepared for the attempts the MSM sets up.

:thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh they'll be filming.  Just not airing live.  Just in case Kayleigh gets caught in another lie or a OANN plant asks a scripted question that Kayleigh just happens to have a slide show presentation to answer.  🤣

That wasn't a scripted question.  She does that thing that people in leadership do when they don't want to answer a question.  She just answers the question she wishes they asked.

Every politician and executive in the world does that.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

That wasn't a scripted question.  She does that thing that people in leadership do when they don't want to answer a question.  She just answers the question she wishes they asked.

Every politician and executive in the world does that.

Well, she's hoping they fooled at least a few people with it. And they obviously did. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, she's hoping they fooled at least a few people with it. And they obviously did. 

Newbie triggered again. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Newbie triggered again. :lol:

It isn't that difficult...

On 5/20/2020 at 4:31 PM, Mookz said:

Would appreciate.  😍

this thread has everything, boobs and politics.

Watch her destroy a Politico hack trying a "gotcha" question:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Typical liberal piece of shlt, he was dealt with accordingly. This chick is a badass.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Typical liberal piece of shlt, he was dealt with accordingly. This chick is a badass.

Whenever I see a guy like that with all the bracelets I automatically  write them off.  Ooooh, you’re so edgy. 

5 hours ago, Herbivore said:

she certainly does use propaganda to serve her political master

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Strike said:

😂😂😂

Just because you ask a question a second time doesnt make it a good question😂😂😂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Strike said:

These focking reporters....What the hell man?

How does that question pass for journalistic integrity?  I mean, wow, could you be any more obvious?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

How does that question pass for journalistic integrity?  I mean, wow, could you be any more obvious?

Exactly what I was thinking.  What the hell is this crap? 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

This is the crap Trump and his administration deal with daily, unlike the softballs guys like Obama and Cuomo have gotten.  It's why I don't hold it against him that he's so combative with the press.  They're constantly looking for that "gotcha" moment, trying to posterize him.  It's disgusting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is the crap Trump and his administration deal with daily, unlike the softballs guys like Obama and Cuomo have gotten.  It's why I don't hold it against him that he's so combative with the press.  They're constantly looking for that "gotcha" moment, trying to posterize him.  It's disgusting.

Exactly. If he acted the way he does unprovoked I’d ask him to shut up. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. If he acted the way he does unprovoked I’d ask him to shut up. 

Kayleigh has established that she is living for the gotcha moments and wants the briefings to be combative.  She can't have it both ways. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Kayleigh has established that she is living for the gotcha moments and wants the briefings to be combative.  She can't have it both ways. 

yeah, she stinks, but she did answer the question there pretty solidly...no need for the follow up question.  

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, she stinks, but she did answer the question there pretty solidly...no need for the follow up question.  

All arguments on this thread.... derive from the fact Trump is president. 

But why?

One side is pissed that he is president. 

Thus, annnnnnnything tied to him....that side "doesn't like".Ex: The press secretary, under any name doesn't matter.   The left doesn't like her. Not because of her. But...because Trump. 

So lets get back to the root of the argument, and argue that.  After all, that's why people are mad enough to argue.

Trump is president.

What ya gonna do about for real?  Even if you piss off  a supporter, Uhh...what did it get you?  The reason you are mad, is STILL there...and there is nothing you can do about it.

Let's see what you've got, Herbivore.  Seriously, lets really see what you are capable of. I'm guessing nothing.  But I'll give a fair chance. 

Go.

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

All arguments on this thread.... derive from the fact Trump is president. 

But why?

One side is pissed that he is president. 

Thus, annnnnnnything tied to him....that side "doesn't like".Ex: The press secretary, under any name doesn't matter.   The left doesn't like her. Not because of her. But...because Trump. 

So lets get back to the root of the argument, and argue that.  After all, that's why people are mad enough to argue.

Trump is president.

What ya gonna do about for real?  Even if you piss off  a supporter, Uhh...what did it get you?  The reason you are mad, is STILL there...and there is nothing you can do about it.

Let's see what you've got, Herbivore.  Seriously, lets really see what you are capable of. I'm guessing nothing.  But I'll give a fair chance. 

Go.

I'm not really sure what you are looking for here.  what am i going to do about what?  Trump is president.  His press secretaries have been liars or non existent.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I'm not really sure what you are looking for here.  what am i going to do about what?  Trump is president.  His press secretaries have been liars or non existent.  

Just his? You’re kidding, right? 

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Just out of curiosity, did Obama's or Bush's press people lie in your opinion?

If someone states something that you disagree with do you defined them as liars? Misinformed? Stupid?  

Is your view and opinion the only one that has value?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just his? You’re kidding, right? 

I am responding to a thread about Kayleigh McEnany, and Tubby's post about anything associated to Trump.  

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

The entire point of this argument...this page...this thread...is the fact Trump is president.  Since he is, therefore, arguments take place....regarding his press secretary, his this, his that his everything.  People really don't give a fock about his press secretary.  If she was Obama's...my god...the left would be jizzing up each others asses more than they already do.

My point is, very thing that causes the argument, can't be changed, and it is 100% fact.  One of the only things in any of these threads that can actually be verified as fact.

You refer to his press secretary as a liar. 

How do know this?  If it is by providing a link, that doesn't mean you know it. It only means that you know that you found someone's opinion that she is a liar.  Because, I can find a link that says the opposite of your link, so then we are stuck debunking each other's links.  

So how do you know she is a liar?  

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Just out of curiosity, did Obama's or Bush's press people lie in your opinion?  Probably.  

If someone states something that you disagree with do you defined them as liars? Misinformed? Stupid?  All depends, This is too broad a question.  

Is your view and opinion the only one that has value?  No, duh.  

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The entire point of this argument...this page...this thread...is the fact Trump is president.  Since he is, therefore, arguments take place....regarding his press secretary, his this, his that his everything.  People really don't give a fock about his press secretary.  If she was Obama's...my god...the left would be jizzing up each others asses more than they already do.

My point is, very thing that causes the argument, can't be changed, and it is 100% fact.  One of the only things in any of these threads that can actually be verified as fact.

You refer to his press secretary as a liar. 

How do know this?  If it is by providing a link, that doesn't mean you know it. It only means that you know that you found someone's opinion that she is a liar.  Because, I can find a link that says the opposite of your link, so then we are stuck debunking each other's links.  

So how do you know she is a liar?  

Intense Observer started this thread...Is that an alias of yours?  I thought the point of the thread was to praise Kayleigh.  The bottom part of your post here is just amazing.  His press secretary is a liar cause I have watched her lie.  Cause I have eyes, and ears, and comprehension.  

what is it that you are saying is the only thing that can be verified as fact?  

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Intense Observer started this thread...Is that an alias of yours?  I thought the point of the thread was to praise Kayleigh.  The bottom part of your post here is just amazing.  His press secretary is a liar cause I have watched her lie.  Cause I have eyes, and ears, and comprehension.  

Please provide an example or two of her lying if you would please. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Thank you for your candor

I have yet to see anything that suggests the current press person for Trump is a liar in any way, but accept that you might frame it that way to fit your bias.

I do think it is common for press people to lie to include, and perhaps especially the MSM today.  I think politicians lie as easy as breathing.  I dont think Trump lies, I just think he says dumb stuff, is too honest and people, especially the MSM, are keyed up and ready to pounce on anything they can sensationalize or use to justify their moronic outrage.

I expect people in politics to lie, what bothers me is the complicity of MSM in those lies....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thank you for your candor

I have yet to see anything that suggests the current press person for Trump is a liar in any way, but accept that you might frame it that way to fit your bias.

I do think it is common for press people to lie to include, and perhaps especially the MSM today.  I think politicians lie as easy as breathing.  I dont think Trump lies, I just think he says dumb stuff, is too honest and people, especially the MSM, are keyed up and ready to pounce on anything they can sensationalize or use to justify their moronic outrage.

I expect people in politics to lie, what bothers me is the complicity of MSM in those lies....

Gotta stop you there RLLD.  I am 100% confident Trump lies, like every politician. And he seems like one of those people who would lie to cover his butt.  

Again this isnt new to politics or politicians, but yeah, to say Trump doesn't lie seems like a stretch to me.

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Gotta stop you there RLLD.  I am 100% confident Trump lies, like every politician. And he seems like one of those people who would lie to cover his butt.  

Again this isnt new to politics or politicians, but yeah, to say Trump doesn't lie seems like a stretch to me.

No.

Trump isn't like other politicians. Every campaign promise he made he's attempted to fulfill. He was very transparent and so, in this the most important aspect, of his job he's been the most honest politician we've had. This is where lying politicians are at their worst and Turmp is at his best.

If he lies about crowd size or a tax cut being the biggest ever or spreads false rumors about the murderous Joe Scarborough... rat's ass.

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

No

You say that you've watched her lie. Can you not recall what she lied?

I only watched this last press conference, and sniplets of others. I didn't see her lie. I don't want to push too hard because I like you, but I hate your answer and I think you have nothing, and I interpret your answer as I've called your bluff.

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I think that is fair, I doubt the man has never lied, and we have seen him talk about crowd size etc.  So sure he lies, as does every other person I have ever met.  It seems as though the sensitivity to lying increased only after he was elected, or are we to perhaps accept that only he lies and Obama only ever told the truth.....

What we are learning is that during Obama it really was business as usual....but with a sprinkle of racial divisiveness mixed in that set race relations back about 30 years.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You say that you've watched her lie. Can you not recall what she lied?

I only watched this last press conference, and sniplets of others. I didn't see her lie. I don't want to push too hard because I like you, but I hate your answer and I think you have nothing, and I interpret your answer as I've called your bluff.

that's fine.  I haven't committed these to memory, and I am not going to hunt for video proof for you, you can find it if you like.  I certainly appreciate you here as well, and actually thought Volty deserves more than this.  One that I do recall was the complete and total exoneration comment from the first press conference.  I would call that a lie.  

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

that's fine.  I haven't committed these to memory, and I am not going to hunt for video proof for you, you can find it if you like.  I certainly appreciate you here as well, and actually thought Volty deserves more than this.  One that I do recall was the complete and total exoneration comment from the first press conference.  I would call that a lie.  

I didn't post on the first two pages of this thread because I'd not seen her in action. I only saw the last press conference. Between this thread and Andrew Klavan giving her good reviews I finally tuned in. The only thing that might have been a lie was she got 4-5 questions on Joe Scarborough, Trump put her on the spot with his stupid sh*tposting, and each time she referred to the Imus interview since it's her job to cover for him.

53 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Is that an alias of yours?  I thought the point of the thread was to praise Kayleigh.  The bottom part of your post here is just amazing.  His press secretary is a liar cause I have watched her lie.  Cause I have eyes, and ears, and comprehension.  

I didn't say "only"...I said one of the only things...in any of these arguments that is fact, is the one thing that starts the arguments--- Trump is President of the US. 

So you watched her lie. Interesting. 

Lemme try:  I could tell by Obama's eye motion, that he was secretly thinking of raping a 5 year old boy and getting a hard-on over it.  I used comprehension. I haves and ears. So, Obama is on sick focker.  How could you support him after I decided that it is a fact that he had those kind of thoughts? 

My post is just as dumb as yours.  

Ooops, McEnany has defended Trump's recent attacks on vote by mail.  Turns out, she's voted by mail in every Florida election she has participated in since 2010.   Ouch