Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Waco - Netflix Documentary

Pretty damn good. If Waco was still around, I may have run down there to join the cult. Powerful sh1t.

Suicide or FBI's fault?

It was actually made by Paramount channel and has just made it to Netflix. I thought it was great. Amazing cast.

Nobody ever believed this was cult suicide right?

Just now, bandrus1 said:

It was actually made by Paramount channel and has just made it to Netflix. I thought it was great. Amazing cast.

Nobody ever believed this was cult suicide right?

I was only 20 when it happened, never paid it one second of thought. had no clue about any of it going into the documentary. I only knew that a lot of chidren died.

17 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights played David Koresh. Great acting. 

outstanding. I wanted to marry him and has his babies

10 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights played David Koresh. Great acting. 

He was riveting in this role. I was surprised it didn't result in any award nominations. My favorite moment of the series was the last minute of episode five. Koresh rocking out to that song from the Lost Boys from the top floor of the compound. Great show. Loved watching it. 

I heard a couple guys talking about is subject a while ago. They actually trying to set aside the fact that he was sleeping with underaged girls As some sort of FBI distraction.

Except those girls are now women. And then testified under oath that this creepy son of a b**** did that.

14 hours ago, edjr said:

Pretty damn good. If Waco was still around, I may have run down there to join the cult. Powerful sh1t.

Suicide or FBI's fault?

Trumps. Duh....

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I heard a couple guys talking about is subject a while ago. They actually trying to set aside the fact that he was sleeping with underaged girls As some sort of FBI distraction.

Except those girls are now women. And then testified under oath that this creepy son of a b**** did that.

And yet the Mormon church............

Didn’t read the thread since I plan on watching it but wanted to comment some broads at work were talking about it the other day and it was clear they had no idea it was a true story. Should of heard their screeches and screams when someone told it was based on true events. 

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Oh he definitely crossed the line and HE should have been arrested. Him alone. They had no right to raid the compound.

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Didn’t read the thread since I plan on watching it but wanted to comment some broads at work were talking about it the other day and it was clear they had no idea it was a true story. Should of heard their screeches and screams when someone told it was based on true events. 

Do you work with a bunch of retards or just really young b1tches? 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Do you work with a bunch of retards or just really young b1tches? 

They are easily in there mid to late 30’s so I guess retarded. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not as good as Tiger King, but still good.

Tiger king was actual footage, hard to beat that.