peenie

Mitt Romney is LOSER!!

Yep. I wasn't going to vote for Obama the second time around because he didn't do the things that got me to vote for him the first time. Then the Rep put Romney up and I had no choice.

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Yep. I wasn't going to vote for Obama the second time around because he didn't do the things that got me to vote for him the first time. Then the Rep put Romney up and I had no choice.

Same here. It’s sad when after his first term Obama was the better choice. Lose lose. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

According to President Trump's tweet.

Why do you have a picture of that ugly English retard?  The other picture was much better.

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I remember thinking about changing my registration to GOP to vote Romney in the PA primary. I thought he’d be a sane moderate alternative. Turns out he’s just a classic country club Republican.

I voted for Romney over Obama of course, but during the course of that "election" and since he's proved to be a deep state traitor.

Well, its subjectively true.....

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

After McCain died, Romney became the only Republican senator who aligned ideologically with the left

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Romney was the last Republican presidential nominee before Trump. You guys LOVED him.  Please show me where Romney changed, ideologically.

Trump is right. Romney is a loser which is why other losers love him so much.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump is right. Romney is a loser which is why other losers love him so much.

He was your nominee a few short years ago.  And hasn't changed. It's just that Trump brainwashed all of you into following him. Leaving decency behind.  I asked RLLD but you can answer too.  Tell me where Romney changed,ideologically, from when your party elected him as the presidential nominee. 

Trump really showed people  the light when it comes to globalist pigs like Romney.  It may be Trumps enduring legacy. I can’t see a guy like Romney ever getting the nomination again. The party is changed forever. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Romney was the last Republican presidential nominee before Trump. You guys LOVED him.  Please show me where Romney changed, ideologically.

I do not recall supporting Romney, but I accept that the political sheep likely followed him as they would Obama, Clinton, or Biden.   It seems that most people base their support for a candidate on groupthink, just like we see here, its plentiful.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

He was your nominee a few short years ago.  And hasn't changed. It's just that Trump brainwashed all of you into following him. Leaving decency behind.  I asked RLLD but you can answer too.  Tell me where Romney changed,ideologically, from when your party elected him as the presidential nominee. 

He was the Republican nominee, not mine. I voted for Gary Johnson that election because ole magic underwear man is a loser. 

Also don't confuse me with GOP Republicans. I'm a Trumplican.

Just now, RLLD said:

I do not recall supporting Romney, but I accept that the political sheep likely followed him as they would Obama, Clinton, or Biden.   It seems that most people base their support for a candidate on groupthink, just like we see here, its plentiful.

Amazing.  The guy won the primary.  And not a single Republican voted for him. LOL  Trumpers are funny people.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

He was the Republican nominee, not mine. I voted for Gary Johnson that election because ole magic underwear man is a loser. 

Also don't confuse me with GOP Republicans. I'm a Trumplican.

Amazing.  The guy won the primary.  And not a single Republican voted for him. LOL  Trumpers are funny people.

Just now, The Observer said:

I think your assertion does not hold water, it is pretty clear on the evidence that a large amount of people voted for him, using the aforementioned group think I noted exists.  It's non-sequitor to suggest that one or two people translates automatically into "not a single Republican", or were you using a strawman in this instance?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Decency,  cool word. 

Was pretty decent of Joe to sniff those little girls heads... over and over and over. 

Besides Obama’s racially divisive rhetoric, they probably wouldn’t have been much different.  The rich would still have gotten richer.  But Hillary would have wiped the floor with that lightweight. And the ball would have kept on bouncing. But good Americans from both parties  put a disrupter  in there. And the best is yet to come. 

Glad that you are all admitting that Romney hasn't changed one bit. You all did. It'll be remembered when the Republican party is extinct. As old white folks die off, they will never be replaced by the younger generation.  Romney's GOP would have been.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:dunno:Sorry to disappoint you. Normally parties put up a sh1t canidate when trying to unseat a sitting president. Romney, Biden, Kerry, Dole etc...

Just now, The Observer said:

. As old white folks die off, they will never be replaced by the younger generation.  Romney's GOP would have been.

Conveniently a virus just happened to come along just in time to expedite this plan. 

Shocking 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Besides Obama’s racially divisive rhetoric, they probably wouldn’t have been much different.  The rich would still have gotten richer.  But Hillary would have wiped the floor with that lightweight. And the ball would have kept on bouncing. But good Americans from both parties  put a disrupter  in there. And the best is yet to come. 

bingo

Basically  it came down to Romney being a better choice than Obama. The bar was not very high.

Just now, drobeski said:

Conveniently a virus just happened to come along just in time to expedite this plan. 

Shocking 

Crazy how the entire world agreed to the plan to affect American politics. You and Eric Trump should have an IQ battle

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

After McCain died, Romney became the only Republican senator with integrity and morals. 

You trashed him back then on this forearm.  

• Thanks 1

I thought McCain, and Romney, were racists?  Now they have integrity and morals? Did they repent? 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If I had 2 options and 1 is a Democrat, I'm voting for the other guy 100% of the time.

I avoid these kind of absolutes, but given the rise of radicalism within the liberals I cannot tolerate their evil ideologies

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Crazy how the entire world agreed to the plan to affect American politics. You and Eric Trump should have an IQ battle

China, where the virus originated shut down for 16 days. 

Wuhan 74 I think... but the rest of China 16 days. 

16 Days

You've been had, and you're a willing participant in the hadding.  Loser

Just now, RLLD said:

I avoid these kind of absolutes, but given the rise of radicalism within the liberals I cannot tolerate their evil ideologies

Yeah, I wasn't like this until recently... like, last 15 years or so.  I voted for Clinton on his re-election bid.

I went back into the time machine and it seems like most of the people who where gun-ho for Magic underwear man don't post here anymore.  MDC hated the guy and made daily post about him.

So there you go that's probably why you don't see the same support.

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If I had 2 options and 1 is a Democrat, I'm voting for the other guy 100% of the time.

I'm not talking about the general election.  He won your primary.

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

China, where the virus originated shut down for 16 days. 

Wuhan 74 I think... but the rest of China 16 days. 

16 Days

You've been had, and you're a willing participant in the hadding.  Loser

I'm appalled.  I won't move to China.

I'm more concerned with Trump disbanding the Pandemic team that Obama put in place and not following the playbook he left for him.  And then wasting two months telling americans it was a hoax and that 15 cases will soon be down to zero.  China isn't to blame for any of that. Mango Mussolini is.

I supported Romney, and liked him, right up til he voted for impeachment

hes been exposed

good news is the attacks on Romney opened my eyes to the left's tactics and I will never vote for another blue candidate again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes been exposed

good news is the attacks on Romney opened my eyes to the left's tactics and I will never vote for another blue candidate again

His impeachment vote speech was the best, most sincere, integrity-filled moment the GOP has had in years. He was brought to tears because at that moment, while he couldn't break with what he morally and ethically knew was right,  he knew he would become public enemy number one to the 'new GOP' which despises anyone who won't follow the dictator in lock step. Probably a top five all-time moment for the party. And will never be appreciated because the actual republican party doesn't exist anymore. It's the Trump party.

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes been exposed

He voted what he thought was best, I think he is honorable for doing that.  It might be the one honorable thing in his life, certainly no other politician has shown that kind of genuine character.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He voted what he thought was best, I think he is honorable for doing that.  It might be the one honorable thing in his life, certainly no other politician has shown that kind of genuine character.

He voted for what was best for him and all the other criminals in Washington. He's trying to save his skin. Nothing honorable in that.