peenie

Mitt Romney is LOSER!!

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You mean me beating the snot out of about 8 guys?  Me too.  :)   Not a single one can list an ideological change in Romney between the time they elected him as their presidential candidate and now. When he's hated because King Donald instructed them to. 

Have to add "King Donald" to list of Newbie's "I beat the snot of you" go to arguments: :lol:

All Newbie really has is calling anyone who is conservative, or simply on a different side than him, wrong no matter what the topic is. He will just cycle in and out responses like "Trump is your cult leader", "You are a sheep of Trump" "Trump is directing you what to say and do", "You are a brainwashed cult member", "You are a puppet", "You're a snowflake", "Trump is a puppet master", "Your a racist", "Trump is a racist", "I'm in your head", "I own you", "King Donald",  "People love me", "I like to fingerbang underage girls in other people's newly construction buildings", and on and on....

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh yeah. For sure.  I'm livid.

It shows. First step is admitting your problem. Good for you. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It shows. First step is admitting your problem. Good for you. :thumbsup:

I have people at work fanning me and rubbing ice on my neck.  You have no idea.  I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight. Will probably be messageboarding at 2 am. 🤣

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have people at work fanning me and rubbing ice on my neck.  You have no idea.  I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight. Will probably be messageboarding at 2 am. 🤣

Thank you for your obsession of keeping track of my login times and posts but I got it under control.

You seem to mention it on a daily basis multiple times a day now. It is kind of creepy you know. You seem to care about it so much you can't stop posting it. Or is that one of your Newbie-isms to try to win something?

Forgot the Newbie technique of trying to hide his rage with this particular emoji all the time: 🤣

All Newbie really has is calling anyone who is conservative, or simply on a different side than him, wrong no matter what the topic is. He will just cycle in and out responses like "Trump is your cult leader", "You are a sheep of Trump" "Trump is directing you what to say and do", "You are a brainwashed cult member", "You are a puppet", "You're a snowflake", "Trump is a puppet master", "Your a racist", "Trump is a racist", "I'm in your head", "I own you", "King Donald",  "People love me", "I like to fingerbang underage girls in other people's newly construction buildings", "🤣🤣🤣🤣" and on and on....

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Forgot the Newbie technique of trying to hide his rage with this particular emoji all the time: 🤣

All Newbie really has is calling anyone who is conservative, or simply on a different side than him, wrong no matter what the topic is. He will just cycle in and out responses like "Trump is your cult leader", "You are a sheep of Trump" "Trump is directing you what to say and do", "You are a brainwashed cult member", "You are a puppet", "You're a snowflake", "Trump is a puppet master", "Your a racist", "Trump is a racist", "I'm in your head", "I own you", "King Donald",  "People love me", "I like to fingerbang underage girls in other people's newly construction buildings", "🤣🤣🤣🤣" and on and on....

You ok?

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You ok?

Just pointing out your go-to argument techniques when you get beat up here on a daily basis. :dunno:

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

After McCain died, Romney became the only Republican senator with integrity and morals. 

True. Romney is the only Republican left in the Senate that ever puts country over party. McCain and Flake were the only others left that weren't corrupt to the core and always tried to do the right thing. Never sold their soul. Kept their legacy intact. Everyone respects them except the Trumpers. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

True. Romney is the only Republican left in the Senate that ever puts country over party. McCain and Flake were the only others left that weren't corrupt to the core and always tried to do the right thing. Never sold their soul. Kept their legacy intact. Everyone respects them except the Trumpers. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

:lol:

15 hours ago, The Observer said:

This is a thread about Mitt Romney. And how an entire party turned on him because their leader told them to. Just as they hate everyone Trump tells them to. None of you has the ability to make your own decisions anymore. It's not only sad, but it's frightening. Lt Col. Vindman. Decorated soldier. honored career. I bet every single one of you thinks he deserved to lose his job. And his 'crime' was telling the truth while under oath. You hate McCain because he refused to vote for taking healthcare away from over 3 million americans. You hate Michael Cohen because he told the truth. When 6 months earlier, Cohen was on your team, so you loved him to death.  You guys hated Shep Smith once Trump took office.,  Because every once in a while, he wouldn't follow the Trump/Fox News script and defend him blindly. There are example after example.  It's ok to be in a cult. But it's scary that you guys don't even realize you're in one.

Let's add Neil Cavuto to the list of people that the cult will now dislike. Since he had the audacity to speak the truth and report what the FDA had already found. That hydroxychloroquine is worthless in fighting coronavirus and could in fact be dangerous. The cult does not like the truth and they have received their marching orders from Donald this morning.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That hydroxychloroquine is worthless in fighting coronavirus and could in fact be dangerous. 

Maybe you will get your wish?

You guys are being really mean to Newbie and I don't like it.

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

That's because he is an ass

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

:wub:

(Shhhh.  I love it. They get so upset at facts)

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, peenie said:

Shut it

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Let's add Neil Cavuto to the list of people that the cult will now dislike. Since he had the audacity to speak the truth and report what the FDA had already found. That hydroxychloroquine is worthless in fighting coronavirus and could in fact be dangerous. The cult does not like the truth and they have received their marching orders from Donald this morning.

link to these findings by the FDA ?

hydroxychloroquine is a prevention not a cure. It has been around for over 40 years, it is not dangerous if used properly.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

So nothing about it being useless,  great link. 

Yeah its been used safely for 65 years ... but now its super dangerous.  

You asked for the link, you got it.  You're pissed at Cavuto, aren't you?  Admit it.  He had the audacity to say that what Trump said yesterday was reckless and dangerous.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You asked for the link, you got it.  You're pissed at Cavuto, aren't you?  Admit it.  He had the audacity to say that what Trump said yesterday was reckless and dangerous.

Who's Cavuto?

So Cavuoto got owned when a doctor from ny  came on and said she was giving chinavirus patients the hydroxy.  It was so funny when  he was yelling “you could die if you have an underlying condition”. Hey Sherlock, no one said to take it without your doctor prescribing it for you. What a fool. His TDS got him again.