Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump taking hydroxychloroquine

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

And inactivity.  And steady diet of Big Macs and KFC. 

Rage tweeting until 3 am like a GC offshoreman can’t be good for the ticker either.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Rage tweeting until 3 am like a GC offshoreman can’t be good for the ticker either.

Isn't your wife a certified fatty? Maybe you should be concerned with her health? :dunno: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

At a conference of world leaders about two years ago, all these world leaders were leaving one building to go to another. Every single one of them walked. Except Trump.  He needed to be driven there. If you want get an idea of his physical condition. 

So, as I think I read earlier in this post, it’s a theory that Trump is pumping this drug because he has a stake in the company? I have that right? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, as I think I read earlier in this post, it’s a theory that Trump is pumping this drug because he has a stake in the company? I have that right? 

Isn't this drug like 50 years old or something?  Which means it's off patent.  Which means any company can make a generic. 

What am I missing?

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stake in company and/or backroom agreement 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Isn't this drug like 50 years old or something?  Which means it's off patent.  Which means any company can make a generic. 

What am I missing?

So it’s a theory that Trump has conspired with these  drug companies? Isn’t there a term for that? It escapes me right now. Little help? 

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What am I missing?

The rabbit hole goes deep my man, DEEP!

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

Isn't your wife a certified fatty? Maybe you should be concerned with her health? :dunno: 

Nope, some Lyft driver made that up. We’re good. :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

A. Back when Cuomo was infected, trials were still being done and the FDA hadn't concluded that it was unsafe and causes heart issues.

B. Cuomo isn't the President nor was he on TV pushing it like he was getting commission.

C. HTH 

See, now this is where I really start to wonder.  In the past I have said that Trump is kinda like a real-life version of Forrest Gump....or maybe he is doing stuff purposely.

In this instance I think he might be up to some tricks again.  I have to wonder is he doing this to get the Pavlovian response that is happening now?  He seems to know how to torment the media and their cultist followers.

Is this entire narrative a distraction or perhaps a build up for something else? The way he is doing it really seems to suggest an game is afoot.

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

A. Back when Cuomo was infected, trials were still being done and the FDA hadn't concluded that it was unsafe and causes heart issues.

B. Cuomo isn't the President nor was he on TV pushing it like he was getting commission.

C. HTH 

Man, when your Overlords tell you to stick to a story, you absolutely stick to the story.  Good for you man.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Man, when your Overlords tell you to stick to a story, you absolutely stick to the story.  Good for you man.

Great counterpoints

Just now, The Observer said:

Great counterpoints

It's being used with great success all over the world.

HTH

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

C. HTH 

A. Trials are still being done. None have completed.  

I posted about 30 links with trial date completions yesterday.  

You are completely misinformed on virtually everything.  

You are the village idiot, democrats depend on people being as dumb as you. 

I have hope that your level of idiocy is the minority.  

Just now, drobeski said:

A. Trials are still being done. None have completed.  

I posted about 30 links with trial date completions yesterday.  

You are completely misinformed on virtually everything.  

You are the village idiot, democrats depend on people being as dumb as you. 

I have hope that your level of idiocy is the minority.  

You're the dumbest guy on the board. You should really stick to posting conspiracy theory links. Stay in your lane, goober

Very stable genius.

Science denying libs once again BTFO

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the dumbest guy on the board.

In typical newbie fashion....No, you are.

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the dumbest guy on the board. You should really stick to posting conspiracy theory links. Stay in your lane, goober

You mean your Russian collusion thread?

If it’s so unsafe, why has it been on the market so long? Have people that have been taking it been dying from it? No? Then what’s this unsafe BS being tossed about? Say it doesn’t work if you want, but the unsafe garbage is spoon fed propaganda for the usefull idiots. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If it’s so unsafe, why has it been on the market so long? Have people that have been taking it been dying from it? No? Then what’s this unsafe BS being tossed about? Say it doesn’t work if you want, but the unsafe garbage is spoon fed propaganda for the usefull idiots. 

I bet the FDA has a customer service number.  Call and ask them. They're the one who made the call. hth

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's not, the sickos don't want it to work.  They'd rather see people die. 

They NEED mail in voting. Lower numbers and people getting healthy does not help that cause. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I bet the FDA has a customer service number.  Call and ask them. They're the one who made the call. 

Great counterpoints

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

C. HTH 

If trials were over like you said, which theyre not, please point me to a trial that finds notable cardiac risk when used as prophylaxis. If you actually read studies and not just puke talking points, you would see there are risk factor tables.  I cant find obesity on the table. I mean, fuk, theres even a study out there that says this drug can help obesity related insulin resistance! Over age 68 is probably the only risk factor Trump has which would assign him a risk factor of 1.  Anything under 6 is considered low risk. Certainly morgues are littered with malaria/RA/lupus patients that die of cardiac events from this drug. Or not.

Also, you do realize that nobody gives a fuk if Cuomo took it.  Good for him.  As I said yesterday, you bozos are so busy acting as the moral superiors, that youre blinded to your own hypocrisy.  Why the fuk would Cuomo feel the need to mock Trump for utilizing a drug similar to what he did?  

It really bolsters your credibility when you call other conspiracy theorists when your clinging to some batshat theory that Trump is lining his pockets with hydroxychloroxine money. Like so many leftists, you dont comprehend this pot/kettle, stones/glass house concept well.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Great counterpoints

If trials were over like you said, which theyre not, please point me to a trial that finds notable cardiac risk when used as prophylaxis. If you actually read studies and not just puke talking points, you would see there are risk factor tables.  I cant find obesity on the table.  Over age 68 is probably the only risk factor Trump has which would assign him a risk factor of 1.  Anything under 6 is considered low risk. Certainly morgues are littered with malaria/RA/lupus patients that die of cardiac events from this drug. Or not.

Also, you do realize that nobody gives a fuk if Cuomo took it.  Good for him.  As I said yesterday, you bozos are so busy acting as the moral superiors, that youre blinded to your own hypocrisy.  Why the fuk would Cuomo feel the need to mock Trump for utilizing a drug similar to what he did?  

It really bolsters your credibility when you call other conspiracy theorists when your clinging to some batshat theory that Trump is lining his pockets with hydroxychloroxine money. Like so many leftists, you dont comprehend this pot/kettle, stones/glass house concept well.

Simple.  And anyone with half a brain would understand. If Chris Cuomo took HCQ or something similar, that's between him and his doctor. I watch him often and this is the first I've heard that he did. 

Donald Trump is the president. If he chooses to take a drug unapproved by the FDA, that's also between him and his doctor.  We've all seen Trump desperately pushing this unproven drug for some reason.  Cuomo isn'rt mocking Trump dfor taking it. He's mocking him for announcing it and continuing his strange obssession with trying to get people to take this drug. It's reckless and dangerous. And there's not one iota of proof that it does a damn thing for this virus.   

Also, I don't need credibility lessons from Fireballer of all people.  My god  lol

Read on CNN of all places that Trump is nowhere near “morbidly obese “. That’s not an actual medical term btw. He’s 77 pounds away from being severely obese. Nice work Nancy. Clown. 

I think Pelosi called him a fat fock more to piss off all of his sheep than to Trump himself.  She's masterful

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

It's not, the sickos don't want it to work.  They'd rather see people die. 

They NEED mail in voting. Lower numbers and people getting healthy does not help that cause. 

They need early voting for two weeks before the actual voting date and mail in ballots so they can track how many votes they are behind and magically find more than that number locked in the trunk of a car, in a U-Haul, etc.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Simple.  And anyone with half a brain would understand. If Chris Cuomo took HCQ or something similar, that's between him and his doctor. I watch him often and this is the first I've heard that he did. 

Donald Trump is the president. If he chooses to take a drug unapproved by the FDA, that's also between him and his doctor.  We've all seen Trump desperately pushing this unproven drug for some reason.  Cuomo isn'rt mocking Trump dfor taking it. He's mocking him for announcing it and continuing his strange obssession with trying to get people to take this drug. It's reckless and dangerous. And there's not one iota of proof that it does a damn thing for this virus.   

Also, I don't need credibility lessons from Fireballer of all people.  My god  lol

Hold on Nancy, you said there a cardiac risks to to Trump for taking it.  Now it between him and his doctor?  Have fun carrying those goal posts when you leave.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Hold on Nancy, you said there a cardiac risks to to Trump for taking it.  Now it between him and his doctor?  Have fun carrying those goal posts when you leave.

Yes, there are cardiac risks.  Didn't move the goal posts.  Reckless because about 38% of the country hangs on that fool's every word.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Read on CNN of all places that Trump is nowhere near “morbidly obese “. That’s not an actual medical term btw. He’s 77 pounds away from being severely obese. Nice work Nancy. Clown. 

How much does Trump actually weigh?  He looks like he's got to be around 270 to 280 pounds.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How much does Trump actually weigh?  He looks like he's got to be around 270 to 280 pounds.

Easily  He always wears oversized jackets to hide it.  But when he's in a golf polo, you can see how huge he is

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Says 240 if I recall? That’s not true, but it’s not 300+ either , which he would have to be to make him severely obese. Nancy wanted to take a shot. Guaranteed it will backfire. It always does. She ought to know better. 

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s 6’3 and really fat. He’s closer to 3 bills than 250 for sure.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says 240 if I recall? That’s not true, but it’s not 300+ either , which he would have to be to make him severely obese. Nancy wanted to take a shot. Guaranteed it will backfire. It always does. She ought to know better. 

He's closer to 300 than he is to 240.  The 240 number is not believable at all.  I don't think he's 300 though, maybe if he was 6'5".

Just now, MDC said:

He’s 6’3 and really fat. He’s closer to 3 bills than 250 for sure.

I agree.

Why does it matter? The drug can be taken by severely obese people. Nancy is spreading false information. Guaranteed to backfire. 

To paraphrase Michael Jordan, severely obese people vote too.