Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump taking hydroxychloroquine

Is this really what it's come too?  Guessing what Trump weighs now? 

Good grief people.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says 240 if I recall? That’s not true, but it’s not 300+ either , which he would have to be to make him severely obese. Nancy wanted to take a shot. Guaranteed it will backfire. It always does. She ought to know better. 

Really, the hill you want to defend is "He's not morbidly obese, just a regular fat ass".   :lol:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Really, the hill you want to defend is "He's not morbidly obese, just normally obese".   :lol:

They think his farts smell like honeysuckle. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Good grief people.

My point is the speaker of the house is giving bogus medical info. She should know better. It’s going  to be funny when sports leagues start giving out hydroxy like candy. Lots of severely obese lineman. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Really, the hill you want to defend is "He's not morbidly obese, just a regular fat ass".   :lol:

I’m talking about a medical condition and bogus information as it realates to the drug, which was the subject . Did I say he wasn’t overweight? Pay attention  clown shoes. 

Speaking of medications, every single medication has side effects that the manufacture HAS to divulge.  Every single adverse side effect pretty much ever reported.  If you take a fistful of Tylenol it can kill you or cause liver damage.   

There is always a cost vs benefit analysis done between the patient and the doctor that includes how much and how often it is prescribed. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m talking about a medical condition and bogus information as it realates to the drug, which was the subject . Did I say he wasn’t overweight? Pay attention  clown shoes. 

Being obese automatically puts your heart at a disadvantage.It's working much harder plus it's surrounded by blubber. When people talk about comorbidities, obesity is one of them.  HCQ is known to cause heart issues in some patients.  So nothing Pelosi said was inaccurate. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Good grief people.

Yeah...hes overweight.  Hes got a clean bill of health so big deal.  I would think the lefties play here would be "hes a fat a$$, so hopefully he'll take enough Covid quackery meds to kill him". 

Now if we can only get him to stop the real unhealthy stuff like smoking...oh my bad that was Obummer.

Just now, The Observer said:

Being obese automatically puts your heart at a disadvantage.It's working much harder plus it's surrounded by blubber. When people talk about comorbidities, obesity is one of them.  HCQ is known to cause heart issues in some patients.  So nothing Pelosi said was inaccurate. 

She never mentioned a heart condition, did she? And what you stated isn’t always the case. Obese people, even severely obese, can have no heart issues.  But thanks for the input, high school graduate Dr. Newbie. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

HCQ is known to cause heart issues in some patients.  So nothing Pelosi said was inaccurate. 

Keep spinning it baby!

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She never mentioned a heart condition, did she? And what you stated isn’t always the case. Obese people, even severely obese, can have no heart issues.  But thanks for the input, high school graduate Dr. Newbie. 

She said she was concerned because the drug is unproven for Covid and our president is morbidly obese.  Sounds like a woman who cares to me.  lol

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

She said she was concerned because the drug is unproven for Covid and our president is morbidly obese.  Sounds like a woman who cares to me.  lol

If he had a heart condition his Dr. wouldn’t have prescribed it now, would he? Put it in your ever growing pile of failures. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he had a heart condition his Dr. wouldn’t have prescribed it now, would he? Put it in your ever growing pile of failures. 

I'm not even convinced a doctor did write him a script for it

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Good grief people.

This is a forearm where we discuss peenis fingers vs. scrotum toes and how many 8 year olds you think you can take in a fight.

:dunno: 

Just now, The Observer said:

I'm not even convinced a doctor did write him a script for it

Then you guys finally have grounds to impeach. Get on it. It’s a felony to acquire a prescription drug without a doctor authorizing it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then you guys finally have grounds to impeach. Get on it. It’s a felony to acquire a prescription drug without a doctor authorizing it. 

Not convinced he acquired it.

Not convinced he's taking it

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

That's actually a good point.  The man lies about every little thing possible.  Who knows if he has it or is taking it.  He tends to say whatever he thinks people want to hear.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Can’t lose, can ya? Sums up nearly every discussion with TDS/ Libtards. 

He doesnt understand how things work.  He does what Nancy did, take a few half-truths from various sources and spin a narrative which is YOUR truth now.  

Heres how it goes down...

Trump:  Doc, I wanna take hydro to prevent Covid

Doc: lets do a work up and exclude any QT wave prolongation before we do this.  After you start the med, we can continue to monitor for QT wave issues, since that is the only concern here.  We are only seeing QT wave prolongation in positive Covid persons, so since you dont have any pre-existing QT wave issues and arent Covid positive, I have no issues prescribing it.

Trump:  thanks doc

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That's actually a good point.  The man lies about every little thing possible.  Who knows if he has it or is taking it.  He tends to say whatever he thinks people want to hear.

I find it hard to believe his doctor would prescribe it to him with his comorbidities. Obese. Inactive. Horrible greasy diet. 

Can’t lose, can ya? Sums up nearly every discussion with TDS/ Libtards. 

I have 18,000 reasons to believe he could be lying

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He doesnt understand how things work.  He does what Nancy did, take a few half-truths from various sources and spin a narrative which is YOUR truth now.  

Heres how it goes down...

Trump:  Doc, I wanna take hydro to prevent Covid

Doc: lets do a work up and exclude any QT wave prolongation before we do this.  After you start the med, we can continue to monitor for QT wave issues, since that is the only concern here.  We are only seeing QT wave prolongation in positive Covid persons, so since you dont have any pre-existing QT wave issues and arent Covid positive, I have no issues prescribing it.

Trump:  thanks doc

Great job, but the goalposts have moved. Now he’s lying about taking it. Happens when they lose. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

He does what Nancy did, take a few half-truths

Dude, I am well aware of what Pelosi did. I don't think it really needs to be stated. I thought everyone already had enough to brains to figure it out. 

Trump has been bashing Pelosi for years. And has been merciless since he was impeached.  Nervous Nancy ring a bell? And Pelosi never goes in the mud with him.

Here was her chance to pretend to be genuinely concerned about him, but also tell the world that he's morbidly obese (ie: a fat fock)  It was Nanci being Nanci.  Best politician in Washington.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dude, I am well aware of what Pelosi did. I don't think it really needs to be stated. I thought everyone already had enough to brains to figure it out. 

Trump has been bashing Pelosi for years. And has been merciless since he was impeached.  Nervous Nancy ring a bell? And Pelosi never goes in the mud with him.

Here was her chance to pretend to be genuinely concerned about him, but also tell the world that he's morbidly obese (ie: a fat fock)  It was Nanci being Nanci.  Best politician in Washington.

Her signature moment was a failure.  But she’s the best. 

I appreciate your point of view, but I would suggest that there is nothing wholesome or virtuous about Pelosi in any way, nor Schiff.....nor Nadler......these are not good people.   Trump might be only slight less bad.....the thing people dislike most about him - his inclination to say just what ever is on his mind, at least separates him from them.

Even if only by accident, his inclination to say what he is actually thinking - some measure of "honesty" places him slightly above the always-lying likes of Pelosi and her minions.

One could make some correlation between Ocasio-Cortez and Trump, both are essentially buffoonish, but at least somewhat honest.....

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He does some stupid stuff and deserves a sting now and then.  It woulda been better though if it had more truth to it.  As a rabid insult tosser himself, he probably chuckled to himself.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He does some stupid stuff and deserves a sting now and then.  It woulda been better though if it had more truth to it.  As a rabid insult tosser himself, he probably chuckled to himself.

True. If she was a bright woman she would have been a bit more nuanced. Trumps game is blunt. Don’t play his game. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Her signature moment was a failure.  But she’s the best. 

It was a success. Only third president to ever be impeached. She had him impeached.  She's not in the senate.  hth

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I appreciate your point of view, but I would suggest that there is nothing wholesome or virtuous about Pelosi in any way, nor Schiff.....nor Nadler......these are not good people.  

😂😂😂   Sorry, but there's really nothing more to add

It was a success. Only third president to ever be impeached. She had him impeached.  She's not in the senate.  hth

I’m not looking  it up, but I recall her turning a 79 member advantage in the house into a 49 member deficit in one election cycle  is a record. Lol. 

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It was a kidney shot to a guy like Trump.  He plays himself off as a man's man.  A playboy.  He hates exposing his weaknesses and shortcomings.  This is why he won't throw out a first pitch. Hes no longer physically capable.  But would never say that. Same with the oversized jackets. And telling his doctors to give false weights on his physical. (237 if you recall)  lol  That's what I weigh and he's twice my size.    Calling him morbidly obese KILLED him. That's hitting him right where it hurts. Again, she's masturful at what he does. Trump has one tool in his arsenal.  A mallet. No grace. No nuance. Just hammers. It gets boring and predictable. Nanci may as well have called him pindick. 

Trump is 6’3. How tall is Newbie, 5’10? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How tall is Newbie, 5’10? 

I didn't know they stacked sh1t that high  :kneeslapper:

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump is 6’3. How tall is Newbie, 5’10? 

I'm 5'11   That's why hius doctor listed his weight at 237 is hilarious.  I'd be 245 if I was 6'3.  Trump is 280 easily.,  Possibly three bills

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm 5'11   That's why hius doctor listed his weight at 237 is hilarious.  I'd be 245 if I was 6'3.  Trump is 280 easily.,  Possibly three bills

But you are obese.  Don’t take the hydroxy. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yet you bought Chris Cuomo had Corona and miraculously survived. You're adorable.  

55 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are they trying to murder 40,000 Britons?  I saw this guy on the interwebs, Dr Newbie, saying that at best, it does nothing, and at worst it kills you.