Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump taking hydroxychloroquine

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why are they trying to murder 40,000 Britons?  I saw this guy on the interwebs, Dr Newbie, saying that at best, it does nothing, and at worst it kills you.  

Stupid Europeans who the democrats want to base our healthcare system on.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It saved Amy Klobuchars husband. 

:doh:

These people are focked in the head. 

Like I said, they'd rather see people die than God forbid trump be right on something.  

Sicko ass mother fockers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say this, taking a drug that has not been PROVEN to help me is a non starter.  Not going to do it.  I will wait until the official data is out.  Which it has not either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I will say this, taking a drug that has not been PROVEN to help me is a non starter.  Not going to do it.  I will wait until the official data is out.  Which it has not either way.

Doctor - you have covid19. You will probably be fine but I've been prescribing this generic drug that has been around for 40 years and will cost you 29 cents. I and other doctors have seen good results.

You - orange man bad and the TV said it doesn't work.

Listen to yourself.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cdub100 said:

Doctor - you have covid19. You will probably be fine but I've been prescribing this generic drug that has been around for 40 years and will cost you 29 cents. I and other doctors have seen good results.

You - orange man bad and the TV said it doesn't work.

Listen to yourself.

I'm not judging any other person, just saying what I would do.  My post was not a political one, but what KSB would do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm not judging any other person, just saying what I would do.  My post was not a political one, but what KSB would do.  

If your doctor suggested it as a treatment you would tell him no?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cdub100 said:

If your doctor suggested it as a treatment you would tell him no?

Why would I go to the doctor if I didn't have any Covid-19 symptoms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Just answer 

No

If I had no symptoms and at a, let’s say random physical, I don't take any meds if healthy.  

Just being honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No

If I had no symptoms and at a, let’s say random physical, I don't take any meds if healthy.  

Just being honest. 

"Just being honest" 

Sure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No

If I had no symptoms and at a, let’s say random physical, I don't take any meds if healthy.  

Just being honest. 

So you're saying ...that if you had covid, and the doctor suggested hydroxychloroquine, you wouldn't take it ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So you're saying ...that if you had covid, and the doctor suggested hydroxychloroquine, you wouldn't take it ? 

 

Wait? No that wasn’t the question. Are you saying Donald Trump has Covid -19?

ETA: If I DONT have a disease or virus ( i.e healthy) I am not taking any medication still in clinical trials.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Democrats and the Media don't want people thinking that there is hope to fight the Chinaflu. They need the sheep scared so they can push through their mail-in voting fraud scheme. Destroying the economy is an added bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Democrats and the Media don't want people thinking that there is hope to fight the Chinaflu. They need the sheep scared so they can push through their mail-in voting fraud scheme. Destroying the economy is an added bonus.

The idiot democrats are begging for socialism instead of teaching their kids that socialism is not going to work out well for them. Time to get back to work instead of playing with their kids in the in the streets and getting mad at people in their vehicles going about their business on a day to day basis.

Around where I live, people are walking around in the middle of the streets and reluctantly moving over for vehicles. Some don't even move much at all. They bring their 3-8 year olds as well as pushing their toddlers around in the streets and try to direct traffic around them like cars do not belong there. It's as if all the rules of the road are out the door and they get mad at the drivers.

All I can say to them is, live your normal life best you can, and let's get back to work. Stop turning into weirdos in the streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This stuff is some kind of wonder drug, like aspirin.  India produces and consumes the most in the world. Very low covid rates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where was this concern on the usage of this drug when the military was pimping it to service members for decades?  Was there no political capital to be derived from attacking it then?  Our media is utter sh!t right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Where was this concern on the usage of this drug when the military was pimping it to service members for decades?  Was there no political capital to be derived from attacking it then?  Our media is utter sh!t right now

The problem with the drug treating Covid is that the virus can give you prolongated QT wave if you have comorbidities.The worry is that Chloro can exacerbate this issue.  If you have no pre-existing condition,like so many millions of people that have taken it over the last 50 years, you have no issue. This last study was exactly that.  It wasnt a trial.  No patients were given the drug.  Its was a study of medical records from early in the pandemic and, obviously, didnt address prophylactic use like Trump is supposedly doing. I was reading the other day that theres supposedly very few people that take it for lupus or RA that have gotten infected with Covid 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The problem with the drug treating Covid is that the virus can give you prolongated QT wave if you have comorbidities.The worry is that Chloro can exacerbate this issue.  If you have no pre-existing condition,like so many millions of people that have taken it over the last 50 years, you have no issue. This last study was exactly that.  It wasnt a trial.  No patients were given the drug.  Its was a study of medical records from early in the pandemic and, obviously, didnt address prophylactic use like Trump is supposedly doing. I was reading the other day that theres supposedly very few people that take it for lupus or RA that have gotten infected with Covid 19.

For the nerds like me who actually want to read the analysis, it can be found here: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext#fig2

And yes I agree with you this is not a study on the drug but a statistical analysis from various sources. What's interesting is the way this article reads. For example, they claim that the drug has worked in small uncontrolled studies. But where did they get their data from? There are very few controlled studies out there and I've seen them both go different ways. 

Also I don't want to attack the source but The Lancet has published vaccines cause autism, and even an article attacking trump during the election amongst other issues.

At the end of the day the experts are who have all the data are telling Trump and there for us it works so I tend to believe them. There's no money in it for anyone if these drugs works... just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×