Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Which comes first? TDS or Mental Retardation

I would think that those with TDS were already very susceptible to it because their brains were in a state anywhere from slightly retarded to full blown retarded prior to the days of Donald Trump. But this definition almost implies that it's the TDS that makes the people who have it, lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality.

So what came first to those afflicted? Because I would imagine that someone would have to have a below average intelligence to be susceptible to TDS. Especially those who achieve stage 3 TDS. Those people do not reason or solve problems like any normal person would.

TDS:

"Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."
Justin Raimondo, the editorial director of Antiwar.com, wrote a piece in the Los Angeles Times in 2016 that broke TDS down into three distinct phases or stages:
  1. "In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect's every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world."
  2. "The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim's vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole."
  3. "As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality."

TDS is, in the eyes of its adherents, the knee-jerk opposition from liberals (and Never Trumpers) to anything and everything Trump does. If Trump announced he was donating every dollar he's ever made, TDS sufferers would suggest he was up to something nefarious, according to the logic of TDS. There's nothing -- not. one. thing. -- that Trump could do or say that would be received positively by TDSers.

Mental Retardation:

Mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. People with intellectual disabilities can and do learn new skills, but they learn them more slowly. There are varying degrees of intellectual disability, from mild to profound.

What is mental retardation?

Someone with mental retardation has limitations in two areas. These areas are:

Intellectual functioning. Also known as IQ, this refers to a person’s ability to learn, reason, make decisions, and solve problems.

Adaptive behaviors. These are skills necessary for day-to-day life, such as being able to communicate effectively, interact with others, and take care of oneself.

Go to FFGuys in the Political Forum and you will see full blown TDS from the vast majority of posters there.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Go to FFGuys in the Political Forum and you will see full blown TDS from the vast majority of posters there.

It's like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest over there. I've mentioned before about occasionally logging onto Progress Politics radio to get the latest scoop on what the leftists are in a tizzy about at the time. Some guy that called into the show yesterday and was yelling with blood vessel popping anger that since the day Trump was elected, the only thing he thought was important for the left to do was to get rid of Trump and nothing else even came close to it.

The host of the program agreed with, "Exactly,".

And that is exactly what the left has done and NOTHING else other than contribute to anything that would appear destructive to Trump. Trumps says "close the borders". Liberals say "no". Trump says "travel ban". Liberals say "xenophobic idiot" and now they say he should have acted sooner.

And TDS isn't real? Oh, it's real. And it's bad. The left destroys this country even when they aren't in the White House.

I for one, wear the title proudly. The day I accept lying, corruption, cover-ups, racism, sociopathic behavior at the presidential level without being a little infuriated about it, is the day I'd no longer want to be in this country.  I wear it like a medal of honor when someone throws that in my direction. 

Now Newbie Derangement Syndrome, which makes a guy quote me 30 times a day, mention me in dozens of other posts, and start multiple threads specifically about me, will likely never heal once obtained.  It's a very sad and uncomfortable thing to watch.  :(

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I for one, wear the title proudly. The day I accept lying, corruption, cover-ups, racism, sociopathic behavior at the presidential level without being a little infuriated about it, is the day I'd no longer want to be in this country.  I wear it like a medal of honor when someone throws that in my direction. 

Now Newbie Derangement Syndrome, which makes a guy quote me 30 times a day, mention me in dozens of other posts, and start multiple threads specifically about me, will likely never heal once obtained.  It's a very sad and uncomfortable thing to watch.  :(

What did I do? I wrote up a thread for you to keep track of my posts with dates and times. Since you were doing it anyway I thought it was nice gesture. :dunno: Plus you are really fun to make fun of cause you are insanely dumb. Sue me.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What did I do? I wrote up a thread for you to keep track of my posts with dates and times. Since you were doing it anyway I thought it was nice gesture. :dunno:

Now Newbie Derangement Syndrome, which makes a guy quote me 30 times a day, mention me in dozens of other posts, and start multiple threads specifically about me, will likely never heal once obtained.  It's a very sad and uncomfortable thing to watch.  :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You did for 8 years with Barry. You're just too stupid to realize it.  

True news!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, The Observer said:

Now Newbie Derangement Syndrome, which makes a guy quote me 30 times a day, mention me in dozens of other posts, and start multiple threads specifically about me, will likely never heal once obtained.  It's a very sad and uncomfortable thing to watch.  :(

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wrong thread. I already created one for you for that.

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest over there. I've mentioned before about occasionally logging onto Progress Politics radio to get the latest scoop on what the leftists are in a tizzy about at the time. Some guy that called into the show yesterday and was yelling with blood vessel popping anger that since the day Trump was elected, the only thing he thought was important for the left to do was to get rid of Trump and nothing else even came close to it.

The host of the program agreed with, "Exactly,".

And that is exactly what the left has done and NOTHING else other than contribute to anything that would appear destructive to Trump. Trumps says "close the borders". Liberals say "no". Trump says "travel ban". Liberals say "xenophobic idiot" and now they say he should have acted sooner.

And TDS isn't real? Oh, it's real. And it's bad. The left destroys this country even when they aren't in the White House.

That is their platform...  They have no ideas so they just have to say "Trump is bad" and if Biden wins the election this fall, God help us all...

In order to have TDS you most likely have to be a liberal. In order to be a liberal, you have to be at least slightly retarded. Unless you became a liberal after Trump was elected, you were retarded first. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, posty said:

That is their platform...  They have no ideas so they just have to say "Trump is bad" and if Biden wins the election this fall, God help us all...

Think of how things would have been in this country throughout the past 3+ years if the left wasn't dimwitted, and they just did their jobs to help the people they represent and played nice and put together a plan to try to win the election in 2020. But now they live with egg on their face for having done nothing, failing miserably at finding anything dirty on Trump, and are stuck with a senile old pedophile as their candidate.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

, and are stuck with a senile old pedophile as their candidate.

Umm, hate to break it to you sport, but Trump IS a senile old pedophile. 

A great example of TDS is that those afflicted actually have a problem with Trump going after the WHO. How could you possibly defend that organization and want us to be its biggest funder at this point? 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Umm, hate to break it to you sport, but Trump IS a senile old pedophile. 

Ummm...sport.  :lol:

2 hours ago, posty said:

Man, it is going to be a long 56 months...

Yeah. A good kind of long 56 months.