Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2020 Projections & Rankings

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

He finished 51 in non Ppr , talking about Washington, thank you. Looks like only 50 scored more points, so that would make him, mmmm  51.  Thank you . And Washington would have the 43 in non avg per game , many players tied so if you take the ties and count down, he would be 43. Hey once again Thank You 

I'll repeat myself, since you seem to have missed the point.  Washington actually finished #62 in non-ppr scoring on a points-per-game basis.

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hyde is interesting since Penny  might not be back for some time, so the Hyde pick is interesting.

See, I won't have to repeat myself if you just repeat what I said for me.

No Washington finished 51 in points, and was 43 in non ppr avg per game, you forgot to check out the players that tied with the per game avg.  

Thanks for the reply once again, I appreciate you.  

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No Washington finished 51 in points, and was 43 in non ppr avg per game, you forgot to check out the players that tied with the per game avg.  

Thanks for the reply once again, I appreciate you.  

I'll repeat myself, since you seem to have missed the point.  Washington actually finished #62 in non-ppr scoring on a points-per-game basis.

No, he was 43. 

And he tied his teammate the Juju. 

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

No, he was 43. 

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

No, he was 43. 

You're lucky it's the offseason, where I have time to hold your little hand and lift you out of the ignorance and confusion in which you currently find yourself wallowing by listing every one of the 61 players who scored more fantasy points per game in non-PPR scoring than James Washington (instead of treating you like an adult and expecting you to look at the stats yourself instead of just putting your fingers in your ears and insisting that you're right).

You're welcome.

Rank - Player - Team - Total Fantasy Points - Games Played - Fantasy Points per Game

Michael Thomas

NO

Chris Godwin

TB

Mike Evans

TB

Antonio Brown

FA

Julio Jones

ATL

Kenny Golladay

DET

Cooper Kupp

LAR

DeAndre Hopkins

ARI

DeVante Parker

MIA

Tyreek Hill

KC

Davante Adams

GB

Amari Cooper

DAL

Michael Gallup

DAL

A.J. Brown

TEN

Calvin Ridley

ATL

D.J. Chark

JAC

Marvin Jones

DET

Stefon Diggs

BUF

John Brown

BUF

Keenan Allen

LAC

Allen Robinson

CHI

Julian Edelman

NE

Jarvis Landry

CLE

Tyler Lockett

SEA

D.J. Moore

CAR

Terry McLaurin

WAS

Robert Woods

LAR

Courtland Sutton

DEN

Golden Tate

NYG

DeSean Jackson

PHI

Deebo Samuel

SF

Darius Slayton

NYG

Sterling Shepard

NYG

Adam Thielen

MIN

John Ross

CIN

Tyler Boyd

CIN

D.K. Metcalf

SEA

Odell Beckham Jr.

CLE

T.Y. Hilton

IND

Cole Beasley

BUF

Alshon Jeffery

PHI

Christian Kirk

ARI

Will Fuller

HOU

Jamison Crowder

NYJ

Mike Williams

LAC

Curtis Samuel

CAR

Preston Williams

MIA

Emmanuel Sanders

NO

Breshad Perriman

NYJ

Tyrell Williams

LV

Marquise Brown

BAL

Robby Anderson

CAR

Chris Conley

JAC

Taylor Gabriel

FA

Randall Cobb

HOU

Diontae Johnson

PIT

Hunter Renfrow

LV

Larry Fitzgerald

ARI

Sammy Watkins

KC

Kenny Stills

HOU

Dede Westbrook

JAC

James Washington

PIT

One more time:  James Washington was #62 in fantasy points per game in non-PPR scoring.

Now grow up and move on.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:02 PM, AxeElf said:

If 2nd round pick Chase Claypool eats into his production at all, it's not hard to envision Washington falling from #62 (where he finished in 2019) to #92 in 2020; it would only take a loss of 2.4 fantasy points per week.

And to piggyback on this...

Source: The Athletic - Ed Bouchette

Pittsburgh Steelers WR James Washington will likely lose the most snaps if WR Chase Claypool performs well as a rookie, according to Ed Bouchette of The Athletic.

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

No, he was 43. 

Not sure how you do math but while you are correct that JuJu and Washington tied in avg ppg, I have no idea how you got the number 43? On CBS they were both tied at 60. A place here and there depending on what site you use is understandable if not likely, but 15 spots is impossible...

I was wrong , based on that list posted , he had the 40th best avg per game. 

Not 43rd my bad sorry. 

# 24-26. That’s Lockett, DJ Moore And Mclaurin, they all avg 9.6 points per game, so of those three who avg the most points per game? 

So I take that into account one has to, to get a true ranking of avg points per game. 

So we see ties. 

2 ties at 11

2 tied at 10.9 and so on. 

Now that’s the way I see it, I can’t say Lockett who’s two spots ahead of Mclaurin and higher avg per game if they both avg the same per game. 

Thanks you, always appreciate everyone involvement in these issues.  

29 minutes ago, weepaws said:

# 24-26. That’s Lockett, DJ Moore And Mclaurin, they all avg 9.6 points per game, so of those three who avg the most points per game? 

So I take that into account one has to, to get a true ranking of avg points per game. 

So we see ties. 

2 ties at 11

Now that’s the way I see it, I can’t say Lockett who’s two spots ahead of Mclaurin and higher avg per game if they both avg the same per game. 

Oh ok now I at least see what u r doing. So if the top 2 guys are tied you would list the next player at #2 instead of #3 like the rest of civilization. Gives new meaning to the cliche ‘ to each their own’...

Just saw that it looks like P Campbell we’ll get work in the slot, now that’s interesting news. 

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Oh ok now I at least see what u r doing. So if the top 2 guys are tied you would list the next player at #2 instead of #3 like the rest of civilization. Gives new meant to the cliche ‘ to each their own’...

So once again, how would rank those three players, if those three players all avg the same amount of points per game? 

Doesn’t make since if you say one avg more then the other two when they all avg the same, so how would you rank who avg more? 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

So once again, how would rank those three players, if those three players all avg the same amount of points per game? 

Doesn’t make since if you say one avg more then the other two when they all avg the same, so how would you rank who avg more? 

That’s not what I said. In my example the top 2 who tied would both be #1 and the next player after them and any who were tied would be #3. In your example, a 3 way tie for first all 3 would be #1 and the next player would be #4. No one would be listed at#’s 2 or 3 since that was implied in the 3-way tie. Comprende?

I get what you said, but I’m asking you how would you rank them? 

Let’s use those three WRs , Lockett and Mclaurin and Moore, if all three avg the same per game, how would you rank how they finished last season based on they each finished the same avg per game, so I’m just wondering how others rank that, so I was you to see how you would rank a three way tie? 

Thanks. 

So we see ties. 

2 ties at 11

I was kind of afraid that was what you were doing, though my rational mind wanted to give another sentient creature more credit than that.

So if all the other 61 players ahead of Washington scored the same number of fantasy points per game, YOU (and no one else on Earth) would say that Washington is the #2 ranked WR.

That would lead to seriously erroneous drafting, when you select a player you think is #2 overall, and it turns out that there are 61 players better than him.  If you want to avoid making yourself look like any more of a fool, maybe you should ask yourself not where Washington ranked, but how many players are ranked ahead of Washington.  (HINT:  It's 61.)

Hopefully that will sink in (but it's weepaws; let's not hold our breaths).

52 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Let’s use those three WRs , Lockett and Mclaurin and Moore, if all three avg the same per game, how would you rank how they finished last season based on they each finished the same avg per game, so I’m just wondering how others rank that, so I was you to see how you would rank a three way tie?

That's not the issue here, so don't try to move the goalposts.  The question isn't how do you rank players who are tied, it's how do you rank players who score LESS than those who are tied.  3 players score 9.6 points per game; 1 player scores 9.5 points per game.  Is that player the second-best player?  Nope, he's the fourth-best player.

That's where your confusion lies.

Based on your own list that you thankfully provided, Washington is  40th. 

Thanks everyone, appreciate you all.  

What I can see, there wasn’t 61 players that avg the same amount of ff points. 

Thanks. 

There is no confusion, if three players avg the same about of points per game, that’s simply the way it finished , that’s the way they should be ranked based on last season. 

Thanks. 

Based on your own list that you thankfully provided, Washington is  40th.

How did you survive this long without understanding numerals or gaining the ability to count?

I suggest that you find a hobby that isn't so dependent upon understanding numbers for success.  Otherwise you'll end up drafting the #62 WR under the misapperception that he's #40, as witnessed in this thread.

Now quit giving us even more reasons to ignore you and let the grownups talk.

When did I say I was going draft him as the number 40 wr? 

Was just wondering why he received such a low ranking. 

His per game avgg of  6.1  ranked him 40th was last season, not this season, sorry that confused you. 

Please don’t hesitate ignore me. 

I should be deleted. 

Thanks everyone , appreciate you. 

38 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I should be deleted.

No kidding.  I've seen some pretty ridiculous things argued on message boards, but I've never had a person just stand in my face and insist that 5 was 8 before--that pretty much takes the cake.  It basically disqualifies you from any reasonable discourse in the future.

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

No kidding.  I've seen some pretty ridiculous things argued on message boards, but I've never had a person just stand in my face and insist that 5 was 8 before--that pretty much takes the cake.  It basically disqualifies you from any reasonable discourse in the future.

Sounds good. 

Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

In the table listed there are 62 players. 62nd in ppg is Washington. I don't see where the 40th comes from. 

He's counting tied players as 1 rank, not multiple ranks.  So if 3 players are tied for 4th, he's counting the next player as 5th instead of 7th.  If he wants to look at it that way, then that's fine, it's his rankings.  Though, he's only doing himself a disservice because he's not getting the full picture of how many players scored more points than others.

No I see how many points each player scored, I also see how many points per game they had, I’m just looking at in this case Washington avg was the 40th best , not that he scored the 40 most points, but his scoring avg of 6.1 was the 40th best,  and again all that I asked was , why his ranking on the list was I think it’s 90 , why it was so low, and my question had nothing to do with his points or his avg per game total, just simply that at 90 he’s not even worthy of a draft pick in a non ppr 14 team league, and I was wondering why he was listed so low, I see him as a wr5 and maybe even a low wr4.  So I see him inside my top 70  

If you look at my post that’s all I said.  

Simple.  

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

No I see how many points each player scored, I also see how many points per game they had, I’m just looking at in this case Washington avg was the 40th best , not that he scored the 40 most points, but his scoring avg of 6.1 was the 40th best,  and again all that I asked was , why his ranking on the list was I think it’s 90 , why it was so low, and my question had nothing to do with his points or his avg per game total, just simply that at 90 he’s not even worthy of a draft pick in a non ppr 14 team league, and I was wondering why he was listed so low, I see him as a wr5 and maybe even a low wr4.  So I see him inside my top 70  

If you look at my post that’s all I said.  

Simple.  

Thanks. 

If you STILL don't understand it, then at least just give up, and quit trotting out a new patch of nonsense to cover the old ones.  You see, even this interpretation doesn't rescue you; it just explains your error in greater detail.

Washington's average STILL wasn't the 40th best, because there was not ONE average of 9.6, but THREE averages of 9.6 (and so on for all the other duplicate scores; the scores may be the same, but they represent MULTIPLE averages of that score).

Your math would tell us that there are less than 200 cases of COVID-19 in the world, because they all come from the same 195 countries.  If all averages of the same magnitude must be a single average, then all COVID-19 cases from the same country must be a single case.

Was there really this big of a gap in your education all this time, and it's only just now surfacing?  That seems impossible, and yet...?

Oops...

Turns out that when you correct for the duplicate Browns (Antonio, A.J., John, Marquise), Joneses (Julio, Marvin), Samuels (Deebo, Curtis), and Williamses (Mike, Preston, Tyrell), James Washington isn't #62 after all; he's only #55.

My bad.  I should have realized that all the players with the same name only count as 1.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

If you STILL don't understand it, then at least just give up, and quit trotting out a new patch of nonsense to cover the old ones.  You see, even this interpretation doesn't rescue you; it just explains your error in greater detail.

Washington's average STILL wasn't the 40th best, because there was not ONE average of 9.6, but THREE averages of 9.6 (and so on for all the other duplicate scores; the scores may be the same, but they represent MULTIPLE averages of that score).

Your math would tell us that there are less than 200 cases of COVID-19 in the world, because they all come from the same 195 countries.  If all averages of the same magnitude must be a single average, then all COVID-19 cases from the same country must be a single case.

Was there really this big of a gap in your education all this time, and it's only just now surfacing?  That seems impossible, and yet...?

Shame on you, what does this very serious issue of the covid have to do with ff?  

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Oops...

Turns out that when you correct for the duplicate Browns (Antonio, A.J., John, Marquise), Joneses (Julio, Marvin), Samuels (Deebo, Curtis), and Williamses (Mike, Preston, Tyrell), James Washington isn't #62 after all; he's only #55.

My bad.  I should have realized that all the players with the same name only count as 1.

I have no problem with the way you list your own players, I’ll stick to mind, who just can’t seem to get over yourself.  

Washington avg based on what you post was the 40th best, right now I have him in the 50es a late wr 4 or early wr 5 non ppr 14 teamer. 

Once things get rolling in the Right direction based on the game actually being played , then I’ll have a better ideal of hows he’s being used this next nfl season. 

As for your rankings of the Browns and what not, I have no problem with the way rank your own. 

Thanks once again, but Please relax man, stop being a narcissist

Stay healthy , you entertain me so I would like for you to stick around longer.  

Start reading the Bible. 

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Start reading the Bible. 

Good idea.  Maybe you'll listen to Him.

"The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly."  --Proverbs 15:2 (ESV)

So which are you doing; commending my knowledge, or pouring out folly?  Oh wait, forgot about that pesky ol' Dunning-Kruger...  Shall we take a poll?

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction."  --Proverbs 1:7 (NIV)

So are you ready for your wisdom and instruction?  James Washington was #62 among WRs in non-ppr fantasy points scored per game in 2019.

Now let's see who reads their Bible, and who is a fool...

James Washington’s 6.1 points per game was the 40th highest in non ppr. 

Was 6.1 the 40th highest per game avg? 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

"The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly."  --Proverbs 15:2 (ESV)

So which are you doing; commending my knowledge, or pouring out folly?  Oh wait, forgot about that pesky ol' Dunning-Kruger...  Shall we take a poll?

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction."  --Proverbs 1:7 (NIV)

So are you ready for your wisdom and instruction?  James Washington was #62 among WRs in non-ppr fantasy points scored per game in 2019.

I can’t comment on this, I was asked not to sometime ago. If you would like have a bible study to continue me teaching you about the word, I would gladly do so, just can’t do it on this ff site. 

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I can’t comment on this, I was asked not to sometime ago. If you would like have a bible study to continue me teaching you about the word, I would gladly do so, just can’t do it on this ff site. 

News flash:  You have disqualified yourself from ever educating anyone on anything--just in this thread alone.

But at least now we know who despises wisdom.

Ok, Thank You. 

M Sanders at number 15, I think he could be a top 12 and even a top 10 rb this season , non ppr. 

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

He’s probably 90 because there are going to be less ties this season.

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

lol

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Lol that might be the case. 

Thank you. 

14 hours ago, AxeElf said:

More Bible scriptures please. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

More Bible scriptures please. 

Thank you. 

Why?  You haven't grasped the first two yet.

DJ Chark at 24? He had a good season last year. A 2nd year udfa who was 20th in ppg average. He had a 6th round rookie throwing to him. The offense has to take a step forward right? I think he has a bright future ahead and now is the time to buy.