Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

South Carolina man kills ex-girlfriend, two daughters, including one who defended mom : report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jealous-south-carolina-man-kills-ex-girlfriend-and-her-two-daughters-before-turning-gun-on-himself-report

A South Carolina man furious that his ex-girlfriend went to the beach with another man fatally shot her and her two daughters before turning the gun on himself, authorities said.

Gabriel Jordan, 37, committed the carnage on Sunday outside the St. Matthews home of his ex, Shanta Singleton, according to a police report obtained by The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg.

Cops said Jordan initially choked Singleton before shooting her when one of her four daughters at the home tried to intervene.

Jordan then shot 12-year-old Tre’vay Stroman after she jumped on his back, Calhoun County deputies said.

He next took aim at 18-year-old Shantasia Stroman, who was struck in the arm and escaped to a neighbors.

As Stroman ran away, she saw Jordan chasing her 15-year-old sister, Essence Stroman, into their house. Essence was later found dead, according to the report.

Jordan’s body was found with a pistol next to him, deputies said.

One of two surviving children told investigators that Jordan followed her mom and another man home from Myrtle Beach.

The daughter said Jordan snapped after Singleton told him their on-again-off-again relationship was finished.

Article comments:

Comments after the article:

---blacks have no regard for life or rules

---Its what they do- no story here

---Where's "Black lives matter?" 13 percenters and their crazy antics!

---And not a word from LeBron James.

--- It wasn't the right type of "Hunt"

---He was just jogging.

---Where are the "Protesters of Diversity" on this one? Seems to me they only show up when the killer is not part of the "Diverse" Group

--- And the perp is black. Imagine my surprise! 😲

--- Shanta, Shantasia, and Essence? Are those names of people or diet sodas?

I wondered if he'd shot his own kids but likely not since his name was Jordan, her name was Singleton, and all the kids are named Stroman.

Horrible story. Imagine being so invested in a 37 y/o chick with four kids by somebody else that after she dumps you, you'd go and shoot up her and her family. Mom got involved in a relationship with a sociopath and couldn't break it off. 

And yet there aren't 100+ posts from one geek calling this guy a murdering redneck or a murdering skinhead....over and over again.

And this dude killed seemingly innocent people, not a known criminal. Hmm.....

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

And yet there aren't 100+ posts from one geek calling this guy a murdering redneck or a murdering skinhead....over and over again.

You should seek help ASAP. You ain't right in the head. Seriously. Sad.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

Why, cause someone can't get enough about calling someone a white racist redneck skinhead murderer of a known criminal but doesn't have a word about black on black crime other than, "oh yeah, that's bad. But let's get back to the white guy as I'm already invested in that thread at 10000 posts about my hating white people"?

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Even worse, https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-couple-slain-at-delaware-veterans-cemetery-visited-sons-grave-almost-daily-surviving-son-says

This is a black guy in Delaware who shot an elderly white couple visiting their veteran son's gravestone and ((((crickets))))). 

The police give no motive.  Take this next part with a grain of salt, it may not be true... the internet source where I first heard this story claim this Francis guy has/had dozens of social media posts ranting on the mistreatment of Ahmaud Arbury. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Even worse, https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-couple-slain-at-delaware-veterans-cemetery-visited-sons-grave-almost-daily-surviving-son-says

This is a black guy in Delaware who shot an elderly white couple visiting their veteran son's gravestone and ((((crickets))))). 

The police give no motive.  Take this next part with a grain of salt, it may not be true... the internet source where I first heard this story claim this Francis guy has/had dozens of social media posts ranting on the mistreatment of Ahnaud Arbury. 

We can't even go for a walk.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The police give no motive.  Take this next part with a grain of salt, it may not be true... the internet source where I first heard this story claim this Francis guy has/had dozens of social media posts ranting on the mistreatment of Ahmaud Arbury. 

It's odd to see that the liberal's mindset in this country. The sheer self loathing of themselves if they are white, and the pure blind racism if they are black. It's absolutely amazing how they live with themselves day in and day out.

If the killer had been investigated and not arrested then you'd hear people complaining.

That story makes me glad I'm single.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Anyone catch LeBrons tweet about this obviously racial murder? How about Newbie? Biden? It is his state after all. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone catch LeBrons tweet about this obviously racial murder? How about Newbie? Biden? It is his state after all. 

It doesn’t work that way.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crickets on that front. You know they don't give a shlt. If the right played the same game as the left they could fill the news 24x7 with black crimes and still not even scratch the surface. And the left and lebron and newbie and biden would call the reporting of it racist. 

12 hours ago, edjr said:

Ya know!

Blame the media that doesn't make a big deal about it. I saw more news about the killing of a security guard who was shot because he asked a woman to wear a mask than the Ahmaud Arbery shooting.

He's a good boy. Just out for a jog. 

We can blame this on white supremacy and white people in general. 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He's a good boy. Just out for a jog. 

We can blame this on white supremacy and white people in general. 

And Trump the Nazi. Don't forget that narrative.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

And Trump the Nazi. Don't forget that narrative.

He was just defending himself against a women and two little girls. There's no playbook for this. He had no choice.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He was just defending himself against a women and two little girls. There's no playbook for this. He had no choice.

Yep. He was stoned and just finished going through someone else's home innocently and decided to simply take a jog before being brutally attacked by the little girls. And after he killed those people he was a hero, because even though he was forced to kill them or he would have been killed by them, he felt so bad that he took his own life. 

Those damn skinhead kids causing him to lose his life. Sad.

15 hours ago, peenie said:

Blame the media that doesn't make a big deal about it. I saw more news about the killing of a security guard who was shot because he asked a woman to wear a mask than the Ahmaud Arbery shooting.

I listen to the radio a lot. I heard a lot more about Arbery. I flipped on a progressive politics station the other day and it was still being brought up. And of course, since it's an all  liberal station, the whole event got spun back to Trump being some sort of catalyst of the whole thing. What's new on that front? :dunno:

I think I only heard about the security guard from here.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I listen to the radio a lot. I heard a lot more about Arbery. I flipped on a progressive politics station the other day and it was still being brought up. And of course, since it's an all  liberal station, the whole event got spun back to Trump being some sort of catalyst of the whole thing. What's new on that front? :dunno:

I think I only heard about the security guard from here.

Yeah, there were no “racial” killings under Obama. Everyone got along great. Those people are actually retarded. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:03 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, there were no “racial” killings under Obama.

Of course not. :nono:

https://nationalfile.com/texas-man-was-arrested-67-times-before-killing-elderly-woman/

Another innocent black man shot by the police for no reason. This poor guy. Some white supremacists grandma attacked his knife over and over again. That's not his fault and he paid the price with his life. He didn't deserve to die he deserved a 68th chance.

LeBron is right.

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://nationalfile.com/texas-man-was-arrested-67-times-before-killing-elderly-woman/

Another innocent black man shot by the police for no reason. This poor guy. Some white supremacists grandma attacked his knife over and over again. That's not his fault and he paid the price with his life. He didn't deserve to die he deserved a 68th chance.

LeBron is right.

The grandma is guilty of thinking he was up to no good while being plunged with a knife. If she were alive she should be brought up on murder charges for taking part in this.

And you are a racist to bring this up.