The Observer

Customers refusing to wear a mask

Best thing currently on the internet. Inevitably, another customer starts recording.  They all play out the same. Store employee stops maskless guy. He starts saying it's a free country. manager comes. Makes him leave. He screams and carries on about media causing a frenzy and that the store sucks.  Why are these people embarrassing themselves?  It makes every one of them look like a major dooshbag.  It's always been a free country. Why do you let them tell you to wear a shirt or shoes?  

Everybody seems to have some issue they want to hold on to with a white-knuckled seal, most people are pretty focking stupid as a rule, so you are certainly going to get people who latch on to something as if its actually important, and are too stupid to realize its not.

• Like 1

There are stupid people in America who make claims about their rights that they have no clue about? You don’t say. We have a whole political party that thinks SQF is illegal. Same crew who think unmasking citizens is ok if you’re curious. 

I generally don't wear a mask when we go out, but I wouldn't make a fuss if I was asked to leave.  We have gone out very rarely over the last two plus months and when we do we social distance as much as possible.  I have no doubt I'm virus free.   I find the mask to be very uncomfortable and claustrophobic so I see no reason to wear one when I know I am not a risk to you. 

• Like 1

I don't like wearing a mask.  It's uncomfortable.  But I do it anyway out of respect for the employees.  If it gives them one less thing to worry about it seems like a small price to pay.

• Thanks 1

It's the business owners right.  Same as a no shoes / no shirt policy if you ask me.

I also think a business owner shouldn't be forced to bake a certain kind of cake either. 

If you don't want to wear a mask go to another store, if they don't bake your certain cake, go to another store.

Shiit aint hard.

My nose is so big when I wear a mask I can't see the ground and I am always tripping and missing steps :mad:

Wear the mask is the new bake the cake.

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's always been a free country. 

Its free until you go on private property, like a store. Most of these clowns know the policy before they go in. You dont like it, dont shop there.

• Thanks 1

wearing a mask is pointless and idiotic and i hate it. that being said...when i run in a store, i wear one...no biggie :dunno:

now if bars/restaurants open up. im not wearing one in there. just won't go.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

I'm assuming everyone else will be wearing one so I'll be safe. 

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

wearing a mask is pointless and idiotic and i hate it. that being said...when i run in a store, i wear one...no biggie :dunno:

Yup. Very simple. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its free until you go on private property, like a store. Most of these clowns know the policy before they go in. You dont like it, dont shop there.

Saw a video the other day of a guy claiming to have some kind of ailment which makes it hard to wear a mask.  The manager told him that maybe he can find a store that makes exceptions for that. 😂

I’m more worried about Karen then I am of getting the chinavirus.  That’s why I wear it for the most part. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Saw a video the other day of a guy claiming to have some kind of ailment which makes it hard to wear a mask.  The manager told him that maybe he can find a store that makes exceptions for that. 😂

Thats the new thing...claiming ADA exemption to a mask.  Only issue is the law also has an exemption to your exemption if it causes undue risk to others.:doh:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m more worried about Karen then I am of getting the chinavirus.  That’s why I wear it for the most part. 

ive seen big karen fights online about not wearing masks at outside at parks and stuff. i won't wear one outside...but stay away from people for most part anyways.

very simple rules:

- run in a store...wear a mask

- outside no mask - stay 6ft from people you don't know

- if you wear mask in car by yourself you should be punched in face and have dirty used masks cast at you.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Best thing currently on the internet. Inevitably, another customer starts recording.  They all play out the same. Store employee stops maskless guy. He starts saying it's a free country. manager comes. Makes him leave. He screams and carries on about media causing a frenzy and that the store sucks.  Why are these people embarrassing themselves?  It makes every one of them look like a major dooshbag.  It's always been a free country. Why do you let them tell you to wear a shirt or shoes?  

Listen to your hero.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I saw that one yesterday.  Love how he's all happy and cleaning the carts.  

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Listen to your hero.

Wrong thread.  Not talking about the benefits of wearing a mask. That's up for debate.  Talking about selfish morons who don'y think the rules apply to them.  That's not up for debate. These morons have the option of boycotting stores where they don't like the rules.

TeamShelly

Our governor "mandated" masks last Saturday, after 4 months of COVID-19 running freely through grocery stores. That is like putting a condom on after she is 4 months pregnant.

Most sheriff's departments said they will not be prosecuting anyone for not wearing a mask.

None of the stores are stopping people from shopping if they are not wearing a mask.

Of 200k people we have less than 100 cases and 5 deaths.

I have a pack of masks but choose not to wear them. I am healthy.

The main reason I don't wear a mask though is to show others that it is okay to not wear one. Masks are not beneficial outside of healthcare workers. Most who wear masks are not doing it for health reasons they are doing it because they are told to and are shamed if they choose not to. The more people see others without masks the more comfortable they will feel not wearing one.

Live free or die 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I saw that one yesterday.  Love how he's all happy and cleaning the carts.  

Hope she sues them. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wrong thread.  Not talking about the benefits of wearing a mask. That's up for debate.  Talking about selfish morons who don'y think the rules apply to them.  That's not up for debate. These morons have the option of boycotting stores where they don't like the rules.

I'll post it wherever I like. Just like I will shop any where I want without a mask.  HTH

• Like 1

listen yeah i get the freedom USA thing and the fact that a mask is focking stoopid. but then you have the reverse...people who will sue if it's not a company policy and they get sick.

if a store asks me to wear...big focking deal. personally ive only been to liquor, hardware, and walmart once or twice...all for a matter of minutes. everyone else is wearing em. you really have time to call for a manager and be a super doosh????

Just now, 12th Man said:

Hope she sues them. 

Me too.  It would be as successful as if she sued over the no shirt/no shoes/no service rule. 

2 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

I don't like wearing a mask.  It's uncomfortable.  But I do it anyway out of respect for the employees.  If it gives them one less thing to worry about it seems like a small price to pay.

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Proving my point, the only reason people wear masks is to avoid shame and ridicule by the Nazis.

Just now, 12th Man said:

I'll post it wherever I like. Just like I will shop any where I want without a mask.  HTH

I hope you end up on a video.  Like I said, currently the most enjoyable thing on the internet. 

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

Proving my point, the only reason people wear masks is to avoid shame and ridicule by the Nazis.

so what? berate a cart boy? and call for a manager?? i ain't got time for that.

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

The only reason customers are asked to wear a mask is because they are proven to reduce coronavirus droplet transmission by 75%. You're wearing a mask as a courtesy to the other people in the store.  But if you're too selfish to care about anyone else, then doing it to avoid shame is good enough.

My local grocery store has cashiers and stock staff who look like they’re in their 60s. I’m wearing a mask more for them than for me.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

My local grocery store has cashiers and stock staff who look like they’re in their 60s. I’m wearing a mask more for them than for me.

🤣 Yup. Knew this cuck ws wearing one. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

For what?

For shits and giggles. 

I haven't worn one once. Was at the grocery store yesterday and got the stink eye a few times from other customers.  I just ignored them.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Our governor "mandated" masks last Saturday, after 4 months of COVID-19 running freely through grocery stores. That is like putting a condom on after she is 4 months pregnant.

Most sheriff's departments said they will not be prosecuting anyone for not wearing a mask.

None of the stores are stopping people from shopping if they are not wearing a mask.

Of 200k people we have less than 100 cases and 5 deaths.

I have a pack of masks but choose not to wear them. I am healthy.

The main reason I don't wear a mask though is to show others that it is okay to not wear one. Masks are not beneficial outside of healthcare workers. Most who wear masks are not doing it for health reasons they are doing it because they are told to and are shamed if they choose not to. The more people see others without masks the more comfortable they will feel not wearing one.

Live free or die 

Why stop here?

Don't wear a seat belt when you drive.

Fock random skanks without a condom.

Don't wear a helmet when you ride a motorcycle.  

Drink and drive if you feel like you haven't had too much to drink.

I mean if you are going to live free, you should REALLY LIVE FREE!

• Thanks 1