The Observer

Customers refusing to wear a mask

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lol...carbon monixide

She meant carbon dioxide and she isn't wrong. 

Breathing in and out through a cloth mask isn't optimum. Every time you exhale, you exhale warm, moist CO2 into a piece of cloth that you immediately  inhale through.  What loves a warm, moist place to accumulate? Bacteria, viruses...?

Give it some time, the prolonged, mandated mask wearing will result in respiratory issues for otherwise would be healthy individuals. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

She meant carbon dioxide and she isn't wrong. 

I know that, thats why I Loled.  Shes not completly wrong, but her delivery is meh. Also, the screaming about the ADA stuff...come on.  I only wear a mask at work since my employer mandates it when inside stores, etc with the public. To me, the only thing you can argue that masks helps is prevent large spittle/sputum/snot chunks from shooting out your nose and mouth.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I know that, thats why I Loled.  Shes not completly wrong, but her delivery is meh. Also, the screaming about the ADA stuff...come on.  I only wear a mask at work since my employer mandates it when inside stores, etc with the public. To me, the only thing you can argue that masks helps is prevent large spittle/sputum/snot chunks from shooting out your nose and mouth.

If you don't have a cough, you're not sneezing and you're not talking to anybody within the 6' social distancing buIIshit, there's no need for a mask.

Seriously, say it, don't spray it. No mask necessary.

Scientific fact.

24 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If you don't have a cough, you're not sneezing and you're not talking to anybody within the 6' social distancing buIIshit, there's no need for a mask.

Seriously, say it, don't spray it. No mask necessary.

Scientific fact.

But Dr Newbie said, in this very thread, masks reduce "coronavirus droplet transmission" (whatever that means) by 75%. Lets analyze masks for a moment...even if masks reduced transmision, theres absolutely NO consistency with what the fuk people are wearing on their face, so theres no way to assign some random protection factor like 75% reduction. 

In short, i dont buy into the masks thing. My reason for posting in here is the the silly, unsubstantiated, and flat out wrong reasoning for some of these clowns going nuclear.  If you dont wanna wear it, shop elsewhere.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

But Dr Newbie said, in this very thread, masks reduce "coronavirus droplet transmission" (whatever that means) by 75%. Lets analyze masks for a moment...even if masks reduced transmision, theres absolutely NO consistency with what the fuk people are wearing on their face, so theres no way to assign some random protection factor like 75% reduction. 

In short, i dont buy into the masks thing. My reason for posting in here is the the silly, unsubstantiated, and flat out wrong reasoning for some of these clowns going nuclear.  If you dont wanna wear it, shop elsewhere.

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

That's a lot of words to get to your last sentence. But your last sentence is correct. I'm sure that there are stores owned by Trump supporters who don't care if you wear a mask or not. So there's a place for everyone.

Don't feel like scanning the thread, but has there been any proven scientific data that masks help reduce the spread ? Remember originally they were bad. 

It's seems as though we are being told we need to wear them by governors, just because they say so, not without scientific facts or reason behind doing so. 

Many of these same governors did a horrible , practically criminal job of protecting the most vulnerable during the outset of this crisis, the fact is, their direction led to the unnecessary death of thousands of seniors. So bad that Coumo finally after over 5k dead had to reverse his insane policies. 

You're letting these clowns, these failures force you to do stupid? 

Good on you, as for me keep the fock away and go fock yourselves Karen.  

Just now, drobeski said:

Don't feel like scanning the thread, but has there been any proven scientific data that masks help reduce the spread ? Remember originally they were bad. 

It's seems as though we are being told we need to wear them by governors, just because they say so, not without scientific facts or reason behind doing so. 

Many of these same governors did a horrible , practically criminal job of protecting the most vulnerable during the outset of this crisis, the fact is, their direction led to the unnecessary death of thousands of seniors. So bad that Coumo finally after over 5k dead had to reverse his insane policies. 

You're letting these clowns, these failures force you to do stupid? 

Good on you, as for me keep the fock away and go fock yourselves Karen.  

I have no problem with selfish pussies doing whatever Trump instructs them to.  Just glad they aren't allowed in the stores that I go. hth

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have no problem with selfish pussies doing whatever Trump instructs them to.  Just glad they aren't allowed in the stores that I go. hth

Do you drive with yours on ? 🤣

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Calls people “selfish pussies”. Scared to go outside without a mask on because of a virus with an extremely low mortality rate. 

The liberal irony is strong with retards like this 😂🏻

• Thanks 1