You guys don’t deserve all this. Chinavirus, the water in Flint, this Governorship, the Lions, can’t beat Ohio State. Now a biblical flood? Hang in there. Hopefully Kid Rock will do a benefit concert. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually I think they do, with the current government and influx of Obama's people.

Ted Nugent and Kid Rock are slackin'

You forgot to add shittty politicians like our governor and assorted others, Stabenow, Tlaib...

Big parts of this state are garbage...including Ann Arbor (u of m getting crushed by ohio state year in year out doesn't break my hear)

I'm just a transplant so I have no particular affinity for the state.  We're pretty far away from all the crap you mentioned but I still wish we'd somehow get annexed to Indiana.  

I have a lot of friends in the area. All of them seem to be okay, but fock that flood is worse than I thought.

Yeah, things suck in Michigan, unfortunately, all of those things we brought on ourselves.

Detroit finally has a good mayor. Otherwise, it's not a good time. I keep tabs from afar.

A state with a ton of potential and lots of great people. Its a shame they let the blacks and muslims run it into the toilet. 

Our cottage is up the Titty river from Edenville. The dam on our lake held up, but it was running wide open. People said that had not happened since at least 1976. Notice has been issued to remove all the boats out of our lake within 3 days in order to lower the water level and start dam inspection. Our boat was supposed to be put in this week but is still in storage which turns out to be a good thing.

Hey don't talk sh!t about my state.  This time of year it is beautiful.  From my windows since I could get shot if I left without permission it seems.

Plus, we brought you Gerald Ford. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Hey don't talk sh!t about my state.  This time of year it is beautiful.  From my windows since I could get shot if I left without permission it seems.

Plus, we brought you Gerald Ford. 

May and June are a d@mn fine month to be in michigan.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Damn right.  Love it here this time of year

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Damn right.  Love it here this time of year

We're inundated with FIPS (FOCKING ILLINOIS PEOPLE) flocking to the beach here this weekend.  I'm already Illanyoned.  

56 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

We're inundated with FIPS (FOCKING ILLINOIS PEOPLE) flocking to the beach here this weekend.  I'm already Illanyoned.  

People in WI refer to them as FIBS (Focking Illinois B@stards).

• Like 1

I felt compelled to add that we're heading up North this weekend.  Spring, Summer and Fall are fine times - for several years now - to attract ticks.  Wasn't like this 20 or 30 years back when sleeping next to the campfire in the middle of the forest.  And high blood-alcohol levels do not faze them in the least.

I heard there's a fire raging up north and people are being evacuated. 

Well...add our attorney general to the list of whackadoodles running this great state.  What a joke

Trump does himself no favors by not wearing a mask.  He's going to these swing states and showing them that he only cares about himself and doesn't give a fock about anyone else.   He's so insecure and fearful that it will make him look weak to his base.  Hello dummy!  Your base is voting for you anyway. The reason you only seem to care about Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc is because they're swing states.  The reason you're there is to get swing voters to go your way. Being a self-centered ass whole probably isn't what they're looking for.  Ooof

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Trump does himself no favors by not wearing a mask.  He's going to these swing states and showing them that he only cares about himself and doesn't give a fock about anyone else.   He's so insecure and fearful that it will make him look weak to his base.  Hello dummy!  Your base is voting for you anyway. The reason you only seem to care about Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc is because they're swing states.  The reason you're there is to get swing voters to go your way. Being a self-centered ass whole probably isn't what they're looking for.  Ooof

Is that you Sho? 

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Well...add our attorney general to the list of whackadoodles running this great state.  What a joke

Okay, and?

3 hours ago, porkbutt said:

and no word from the governor on this...

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/online-video-shows-20-year-old-beating-elderly-nursing-home-patient

hey lebron!!!! we're being hunted.can't even get out of our beds let alone front door!!!!!

Well, she's handling a pandemic, just organized the evacuation of 11,000 citizens because of a breach in two dams (with zero casualties), and a presidential visit where the asswhole-in-chief decided once again that it's all about him and fock everyone else.  Should she comment on every crime?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, she's handling a pandemic, just organized the evacuation of 11,000 citizens because of a breach in two dams (with zero casualties), and a presidential visit where the asswhole-in-chief decided once again that it's all about him and fock everyone else.  Should she comment on every crime?

Trump managed to about the one in Georgia. You really suck at this stuff. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"Organized the evacuation of 11,000 citizens?"   You mean watching them run to higher ground?  Come on man

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump managed to about the one in Georgia. You really suck at this stuff. 

Trump isn't doing anything else.  Just campaigning. He pushed reopening and testing off on the governors.  If he's commenting on Georgia, it's because Fox News is in commercial. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump isn't doing anything else.  Just campaigning. He pushed reopening and testing off on the governors.  If he's commenting on Georgia, it's because Fox News is in commercial. 

She commented on the (black) security guard that was killed.  

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She commented on the (black) security guard that was killed.  

exactly why i said it.

trumps not doing anything, but mich gov has hands full. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

exactly why i said it.

trumps not doing anything, but mich gov has hands full. :rolleyes:

Mich governor is saving lives.  WTF is Trump doing? Visiting businesses in sewing states.  He's totally washed his hands of this virus. Handed off every bit of responsibility.  He's campaigning full time now.  I'll be shocked if he's not out golfing soon.

Well, lets flip the script....what are the best things about Michigan?

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Motown, Bob Seger and Kid Rock. That’s all I got. Wait, Derek Jeter. 

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thomas Hearns. Joe Louis

43 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Mich governor is saving lives.  WTF is Trump doing? Visiting businesses in sewing states.  He's totally washed his hands of this virus. Handed off every bit of responsibility.  He's campaigning full time now.  I'll be shocked if he's not out golfing soon.

lol saving lives like cuomo. wtf is a 20yo thug doing in a nursing home???

Stay at home order extended to June 12th even though the curve has been flattened.

I've almost just given up at this point. 

If yall need some new leadership, I heard Kwame Kilpatrick isnt getting an early release from the pokie.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Stay at home order extended to June 12th even though the curve has been flattened.

I've almost just given up at this point. 

I'm going to start holding baseball practice. Fock this b1tch

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

If yall need some new leadership, I heard Kwame Kilpatrick isnt getting an early release from the pokie.

This is supposed to cheer us up?

Bring back Rick Snyder or John Engler or something.

17 hours ago, The Observer said:

The reason that Trump campaigns so frequently in swing states because he wants to be president. That's how that works. Hillary Clinton followed a different campaign strategy because she wanted the prestigious

:first: 

Official FFToday Trophy For Most Votes In A Presidential Election 

2016 Hillary Clinton

We've never awarded this trophy to President Trump. He wants one badly but it's remained out of his grasp. Hillary Clinton on the other hand, went all out for it and now until either she or the FFToday hamsters die, is free to log in here and admire it any time she wants. So it's a matter of priorities.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The reason that Trump campaigns so frequently in swing states because he wants to be president. That's how that works. Hillary Clinton followed a different campaign strategy because she wanted the prestigious

Official FFToday Trophy For Most Votes In A Presidential Election 

2016 Hillary Clinton

We've never awarded this trophy to President Trump. He wants one badly but it's remained out of his grasp. Hillary Clinton on the other hand, went all out for it and now until either she or the FFToday hamsters die, is free to log in here and admire it any time she wants. So it's a matter of priorities.

21 hours ago, RLLD said:

They don’t have a NewbieJr/Djb13

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RLLD said:

No hurricanes. 

Can't get bit by a shark

outside of 5  cities the state is mostly crime free. 

we have ONE venomous   snake and you have to work to find that 

The people are hard working and normal outside of AA which is a liberal bastion.

We have 4 very clearly defined seasons. Not like heyyyy look.......snow in august. 

Our state bird is the mosquito and that thing will straight kill you