Crestwood 2

Currently banging an Indian chick

This may be a total stereotype but does she smell? A lot of the Indian folks near me have a distinct body odor smell to them. There is a large amount of them around and it seems to be true more often than not. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

just stay away from the feather ones, you have been warned

I dated a girl in HS who was half feather, half Swedish.  Also used to be a competitive figure skater.  Yeah, she was attractive.  Sucked a great cack too.  But skipping the tl;dr, I broke up with her, saw her a few weeks later and she had put on 50 pounds.  I'm pretty happy I got out of that one.  :o

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this completely, 40 year old women are insane

I think its the I was married for 15-20 years crowd, and finally get some new d1ck and just want to be f'd to oblivion again

Maybe if they focked their husbands, they wouldn't be desperate divorcees?  But hey I guess that is good for the single guys out there.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joneo said:

CAN SIZE!!????   WHY DO I EVEN NEED TO ASK??!!  😡 IT IS THE FOCKING GEEK CLUB!! 

32 b?

shes hot, very modernized, doesn’t look like a malnutritioned Indian or anything. No hairy bush or ahole. My tongue was in her Ahole last night ( newbie style). Can’t Fock her without lube bc she is so tight.  Screams like she’s getting murdered when focking her. Maybe I’m bragging a bit, but new to Chicago. I’m not used to women being this easy and whorish. I’m from nyc and dc, the women require a background check before you Fock them

1 hour ago, KayJay1971 said:

This may be a total stereotype but does she smell? A lot of the Indian folks near me have a distinct body odor smell to them. There is a large amount of them around and it seems to be true more often than not. 

Nope. I was surprised myself. Totally hairless too

Working in engineering and going to a technical school, I've been exposed to a lot of dot Indians, and I will say in general that they are not that attractive to me.  Which is kinda odd because I tend to prefer medium-skinned women -- Italian, Spanish, South American... Halle Berry over darker skinned black women... but they just don't do it for me.  I can think of a handful I've worked with that I thought were attractive, but it is the exception and not the rule.

Also I would think their culture, in general, would lend them to not being nasty in the sack.  :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Nope. I was surprised myself. Totally hairless too

veryniceIlike!

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I dated a girl in HS who was half feather, half Swedish.  Also used to be a competitive figure skater.  Yeah, she was attractive.  Sucked a great cack too.  But skipping the tl;dr, I broke up with her, saw her a few weeks later and she had put on 50 pounds.  I'm pretty happy I got out of that one.  :o

Maybe if they focked their husbands, they wouldn't be desperate divorcees?  But hey I guess that is good for the single guys out there.  :thumbsup:

pretty much, they quit focking their husband and then want a gangbang in their 40's

works for me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

pretty much, they quit focking their husband and then want a gangbang in their 40's

works for me

You are big on the whole "gang bang scene"?

10 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

You are big on the whole "gang bang scene"?

I meant it metaphorically, but you'd be surprised how many chicks that have never been with another chick are down for that too

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What year?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

What year?

What year did I date her?  1988-89, about 5 months from October to March.  Do you think you know her?  If so PM me her name.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

ha...well done

thanks.......we do what we can here at Vandalay Industries

4 hours ago, posty said:

Sorry to hear that you are in Chicago...  Get some Kevlar...

It's a great city if you have money

11 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's a great city if you have money

AKA if you can afford to stay away from the ghetto side of Chicago.

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

AKA if you can afford to stay away from the ghetto side of Chicago.

Thats pretty damn easy. It becomes quite obvious as one drives south or west. Stay on the north or east side, no problems, ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Working in engineering and going to a technical school, I've been exposed to a lot of dot Indians, and I will say in general that they are not that attractive to me.  Which is kinda odd because I tend to prefer medium-skinned women -- Italian, Spanish, South American... Halle Berry over darker skinned black women... but they just don't do it for me.  I can think of a handful I've worked with that I thought were attractive, but it is the exception and not the rule.

Also I would think their culture, in general, would lend them to not being nasty in the sack.  :dunno:

I understand Jerry. She’s not a “normal “Indian. She’s got blond hair Chrissakes.  She’s a rare breed and thinks I’m gods gift to earth. She’ll be very disappointed 👍👍👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I understand Jerry. She’s not a “normal “Indian. She’s got blond hair Chrissakes.  She’s a rare breed and thinks I’m gods gift to earth. She’ll be very disappointed 👍👍👍

Is she in a visa? haahaha

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Is she in a visa? haahaha

I really don’t know. I’ll investigate more tonight. Our third date tonight! 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Might want to delete this. I’ll delete the quote too. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Might want to delete this. I’ll delete the quote too. :thumbsup:

Multiple people have already quoted it.  Also, Alias Detective already PM'd me with a guess, it wasn't her.  PM me your thoughts as well.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Multiple people have already quoted it.  Also, Alias Detective already PM'd me with a guess, it wasn't her.  PM me your thoughts as well.

Son of a...sorry I’m late to the party.

Just now, Intense Observer said:

So Jerry's HS fling was such a slut geeks from all around the country think they know her?

Yeah, everyone had one of those in HS

26 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

So Jerry's HS fling was such a slut geeks from all around the country think they know her?

Suckajawea

• Like 1

17 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Suckajawea

Text from the Indian this afternoon: “Thx for the cuuuum bebe. Can you bring vodka tonight?”

I sure can!

46 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Text from the Indian this afternoon: “Thx for the cuuuum bebe. Can you bring vodka tonight?”

I sure can!

Did she really spell cvm like that?  B1tch needs it bad. 

Spelt it the regular way but wouldn’t come through on here.   She talks very dirty but it comes off so proper.    

Tonight : the plan is dinner , then 69. Everything is scheduled. Oh well , I can’t complain I guess

14 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Spelt it the regular way but wouldn’t come through on here.   She talks very dirty but it comes off so proper.    

Tonight : the plan is dinner , then 69. Everything is scheduled. Oh well , I can’t complain I guess

:hi five:   Love that the 69 is actually planned ahead of time and not just something that happens organically.  First woman I dated after divorce and I used to designate weekeds to certain 'activities;.  We only saw each other one night a week, but then every Friday night thru Sunday night.  So she'd text that it's going to be NBJW  (Newbie BJ Weekend)  or  DSW (Doggie Style Weekend) or 69W (self-explanatory).  Sounds like you guys have something similar going.  Good for you  

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:hi five:   Love that the 69 is actually planned ahead of time and not just something that happens organically.  First woman I dated after divorce and I used to designate weekeds to certain 'activities;.  We only saw each other one night a week, but then every Friday night thru Sunday night.  So she'd text that it's going to be NBJW  (Newbie BJ Weekend)  or  DSW (Doggie Style Weekend) or 69W (self-explanatory).  Sounds like you guys have something similar going.  Good for you  

Yeah, not gonna lie it’s pretty exciting. Especially being in a new city. I’m from uptight DC, where chicks are hot but it’s a process. 69 is amazing by the way. I spit and suck on her clit.... gets her going 👍👍👍👍

6 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Yeah, not gonna lie it’s pretty exciting. Especially being in a new city. I’m from uptight DC, where chicks are hot but it’s a process. 69 is amazing by the way. I spit and suck on her clit.... gets her going 👍👍👍👍

I've never been able to find that

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I've never been able to find that

Not sure I have either ....but I keep asking “ you like that ?”  

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

What does the "W" stand for in 69W?