Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

The mask effect

Maybe I've been cooped up at home too much lately.  But yesterday I went to the grocery store.  Everyone was pretty much masked up and I found myself thinking the ladies were somewhat cuter with their masks on.

Like I said maybe it's the lockdown, maybe I have muslim blood in my veins.   

:dunno:

I hate masks for the same reason I hate ball gags. How are you supposed to fock a bittch in the face with either?

• Haha 1

I experienced this exact thing at Aldi the other day.  There was this small lady with a nice body and hair.  I checked her out a few times and realized she was probably over 40 or possibly 50, but the mask allowed me to appreciate the positives.  :thumbsup:

positives of mask for me

can mumble and call people names under breath without being noticed

can pretend you don't know people...like seeing some old doosh acquaintance at store you don't wanna talk to.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

EXACTLY

Are you still clicking cookies, sir? 

1 minute ago, Mookz said:

Are you still clicking cookies, sir? 

Ugh..yes...but have hit a wall.   Not a lot of achievements I can make at this point it seems. 

350 of each building.  But trying to get to 400 Javascript consoles takes a LOT of cookies.

Even if I do keep reincarnating

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Ugh..yes...but have hit a wall.   Not a lot of achievements I can make at this point it seems. 

350 of each building.  But trying to get to 400 Javascript consoles takes a LOT of cookies.

Even if I do keep reincarnating

You're way ahead of me, but I have reached Javascript, which seems to be the final building.  🤔

I'm sick of wrath cookies and wrinklers.  Are wrinklers considered good or bad?  They obviously sap your production, but when you explode them it seems like they might give back more than they take.  🤔  They're freaky-looking either way.  😏

Just now, Mookz said:

You're way ahead of me, but I have reached Javascript, which seems to be the final building.  🤔

I'm sick of wrath cookies and wrinklers.  Are wrinklers considered good or bad?  They obviously sap your production, but when you explode them it seems like they might give back more than they take.  🤔  They're freaky-looking either way.  😏

They do explode and give more. So they are worth it.

Javascript is the final building.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

The mask effect is like beer goggles.

Yes!  At our grocery store there is a young lady at the entrance who seems to be managing social distancing.  She smiles at me when I walk in and says hi.  Hmm, powerful manager chick, smiles and says hi, me likey!  Then I realize she needs to lose about 30 pounds.  I also realize that since I can't see her mouth, that smile could be a sneer as she imagines biting off my cack in protest of our patriarchal economy.  :o

Interesting....

I find it hot when girls use their worn thong as a mask

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 6:07 AM, supermike80 said:

Maybe I've been cooped up at home too much lately.  But yesterday I went to the grocery store.  Everyone was pretty much masked up and I found myself thinking the ladies were somewhat cuter with their masks on.

Like I said maybe it's the lockdown, maybe I have muslim blood in my veins.   

:dunno:

Okay, and?

7 hours ago, Mookz said:

Italian dad, Jewish mom, she had no chance.  :(

Actually from certain angles she's kinda yummy.  😍

She had a very nice body the first few seasons of B99. She would've looked great with a mask on then.

Yeah, I'm in stores all day for work and yes, there is something kinda sexy about chics wearing masks. Maybe it's the fact that yoga pants and tight t-shirts don't leave much to the imagination and the mask only lets you see their eyes. Im an ass man so don't get me wrong, I love me some yoga pants but I also appreciate pretty eyes. The mask shows just enough to get you wondering what's underneath. 

4 hours ago, Leeson said:

Okay, and?

Leeson has upped his game to 8D chess, these posts are freaking awesome!  :thumbsup:

I thought y'all were full of shlt until I went to Target today.... There is something to this whole mask thing. 

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

She had a very nice body the first few seasons of B99. She would've looked great with a mask on then.

I think it was Adam Carolla who said there's never been a better time to be a butterface.  😏

3 hours ago, Reality said:

I thought y'all were full of shlt until I went to Target today.... There is something to this whole mask thing. 

:thumbsup:

I'm telling ya.  Was at the grocery store again.  All the women were masked and they all looked good.  

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Bumping my own thread cause this is definitely a thing

Masking the face puts all women that have a decent body in the realm of acceptable.

Unmasking the face is the danger.

There's this Hispanic girl at work...mid 20s, I'd guess. Very pretty face, and that nice classic Latina body. Seemingly overnight, she got severe acne, and it's very difficult to look at her face. (I'm guessing she started using a hormone based IUD for birth control, they're notorious for causing that). Anyway, we've been limiting on-site work, and we wear masks when we do go in. I saw her last week for the first time in awhile. With her mask on, she's hot again. :wub:

On 5/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, Mr. Hand said:

The mask effect is like beer goggles.

:cheers: