Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

off today, 10 am tee time, be back after 4

Recommended Posts

:headbanger:

 

Miss me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, edjr said:

:headbanger:

 

Miss me.

 

 

Do you putt into the hole or how are your greens being operated with this BS going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alias Detective said:

Do you putt into the hole or how are your greens being operated with this BS going on?

My league course has the stupid raised cup set up... hit any part of it, it counts. So did the course in NH I was playing a couple weeks ago. 

My membership course in mass, you put into the hole. Flag stays in and they have an insert inside the hole that keeps the ball close to the top to retrieve. 

I've walked about 200 holes in the last 3 weeks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drobeski said:

My league course has the stupid raised cup set up... hit any part of it, it counts. So did the course in NH I was playing a couple weeks ago. 

My membership course in mass, you put into the hole. Flag stays in and they have an insert inside the hole that keeps the ball close to the top to retrieve. 

I've walked about 200 holes in the last 3 weeks. 

 

CDC now says the chinavirus can’t spread easily on surfaces. They can lower the cups now. False alarm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golfed for the first time yesterday.  Cups had a piece of a swim noodle in them so the ball could still drop in but only an inch or so.    Was nice to get out again.  Our course said fuckit and let two ride together in a cart if you wanted.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, edjr said:

off today, 10 am tee time, be back after 4

 

Okay. Thanks for letting us know. 
Let us know when you are back on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 holes shot a 56 2 weeks ago, 9 holes shot a 47 monday, 18 holes shot an 82 yesterday :o  

Talk about out of nowhere. didn't lose one ball with trees, high grass and water allover.

I played with 3 brothers. None of them tried to mug me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, edjr said:

9 holes shot a 56 2 weeks ago, 9 holes shot a 47 monday, 18 holes shot an 82 yesterday :o  

Talk about out of nowhere. didn't lose one ball with trees, high grass and water allover.

I played with 3 brothers. None of them tried to mug me.

Nice shooting,  where ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nice shooting,  where ?

Mt Hood - Melrose  - the IT director (bosses boss) bought a house on the course last year.

I got lucky with 3 or 4 drives, but my iron game and inside 30 yards was strong

 

by the 14th hole they were all b1tching about being tired. I didn't have a bite of food all day, had 6 seltzers and finished at 3:30

Walking 18 does blow. was very hilly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had our first night of "league" last night.  Format has changed.   Also single riders. Just not the same.  

Started with a triple on the 1st hole.  Still managed a 41.   I was happy.  

Im usually that consistent golfer.  Bogey par bogey par.  This year I am making plenty of pars and birdies but cant avoid thr big number at least once a side.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Had our first night of "league" last night.  Format has changed.   Also single riders. Just not the same.  

Started with a triple on the 1st hole.  Still managed a 41.   I was happy.  

Im usually that consistent golfer.  Bogey par bogey par.  This year I am making plenty of pars and birdies but cant avoid thr big number at least once a side.  

Where do you play at? Remember you being from the same area as me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Where do you play at? Remember you being from the same area as me

:ninja: some where in chautauqua county

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

:ninja: some where in chautauqua county

One of my wayward drives may have struck you at some point 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, edjr said:

9 holes shot a 56 2 weeks ago, 9 holes shot a 47 monday, 18 holes shot an 82 yesterday :o  

Talk about out of nowhere. didn't lose one ball with trees, high grass and water allover.

I played with 3 brothers. None of them tried to mug me.

Let's see...a caddie, a guy to drive your cart, annnd...a guy to wash your balls?  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 9:21 AM, NorthernVike said:

Golfed for the first time yesterday.  Cups had a piece of a swim noodle in them so the ball could still drop in but only an inch or so.    Was nice to get out again.  Our course said fuckit and let two ride together in a cart if you wanted.  

what the fock is a swim noodle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, taco breath said:

what the fock is a swim noodle.

go swimming naked and look down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had a friend who bitched to his club's greens crew about the difficult hole placements.

they, of course, made them even more treacherous the next day.

in a fit of rage over another missed putt, our hero, took a dump in one of the holes.

he got banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, taco breath said:

i had a friend who bitched to his club's greens crew about the difficult hole placements.

they, of course, made them even more treacherous the next day.

in a fit of rage over another missed putt, our hero, took a dump in one of the holes.

he got banned.

Wow, I would usually go before heading out for something like that.  Does he always keep one chambered for such an occasion?  😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×