Sign in to follow this  
Stacey Abrams: Illegal immigrants "are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them"..

Plus she also said something on the line of "If you’re NOT white you can’t possibly be a republican"...

Georgia dodged a bullet with her for sure...

Why does the left keep acting dramatically about wanting illegals to vote? Maybe the next time I travel the world I'll start voting for political leaders everywhere I stop. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Why does the left keep acting dramatically about wanting illegals to vote? Maybe the next time I travel the world I'll start voting for political leaders everywhere I stop. :rolleyes:

They have too.  They know they're losing followers and need to recoup them from somewhere.  People start off as Democrats, because we are more emotional when we're younger.  As we grow up, become smarter thence Republican.  Dems are losing more and more every year because people are getting smarter every year.  The easier way to recruit is to create a reason why someone is a victim.  Under Trump, black people are realizing that they're less of a victim when a Republican is in office.  The Dems need to replace the blacks leaving with illegals.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They have too.  They know they're losing followers and need to recoup them from somewhere.  People start off as Democrats, because we are more emotional when we're younger.  As we grow up, become smarter thence Republican.  Dems are losing more and more every year because people are getting smarter every year.  The easier way to recruit is to create a reason why someone is a victim.  Under Trump, black people are realizing that they're less of a victim when a Republican is in office.  The Dems need to replace the blacks leaving with illegals.

This. It's why they have to lie about everything. Their ideas are sh!t and never work. If they were honest about their plans for America they'd never win another election. 

Hence the rampant voter fraud, granting illegals voting privileges, lowering the voting age to 16 and now, cheat by mail voting. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This. It's why they have to lie about everything. Their ideas are sh!t and never work. If they were honest about their plans for America they'd never win another election. 

Hence the rampant voter fraud, granting illegals voting privileges, lowering the voting age to 16 and now, cheat by mail voting. 

Yeah, the Democrats never actually have a true platform.  It's always changing.  It's always changing to the exact opposite of Republican's.  They don't even care about the issue, just go the opposite way every time.

Proof:  "Classic Liberals", meaning people who were considered Democrats in the 80's and 90's and never really changed their views all that much, are now considered Republicans.

Proof 2:  Republican's used to call black people "black".  Were criticized by Democrats as being racist and that black people should be called "African Americans".  Now, the Democrats say to call them African Americans is racist, you need to call them "black".  Like really.  Make you're f'ing mind up.  Well, they did.  They're mind is made up by taking the opposite point of view of Republican's.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Under Trump, black people are realizing that they're less of a victim when a Republican is in office.  The Dems need to replace the blacks leaving with illegals.

$100 says only a slight percentage more of black voters vote for Trump than voted for Bush and drastically less than voted for Obama. Serious offer.

And isn't there more people legally able to vote annually than potential senior citizen Republican voters who pass away?

It’s clear as day whats going on with Black Americans. They are being merged with “people of color”. At some point the concerns of the black community will take a back seat to the imported people of color. Focked again. They need to resist that term. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

$100 says only a slight percentage more of black voters vote for Trump than voted for Bush and drastically less than voted for Obama. Serious offer.

And isn't there more people legally able to vote annually than potential senior citizen Republican voters who pass away?

Oh, less will vote for Trump than voted for Obama, but lot more will vote for Trump this year than in 2016.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s clear as day whats going on with Black Americans. They are being merged with “people of color”. At some point the concerns of the black community will take a back seat to the imported people of color. Focked again. They need to resist that term. 

Bingo!

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Illegals can already vote in many places in city and other local elections.  The place it is banned is at the Federal level, which really pisses democrats off.

Why isn’t the libtard leadership calling out other countries  who don’t allow their illegals to vote? It’s  a human rights issue after all. 

This was a test by the DNC to see how this message plays with blacks and latinos.  If it plays well you're looking at your democratic vp nominee.

If not...Heil Whitmer!!

Stacy isnt wiping her ass right now without clearing it with the DNC

14 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

This was a test by the DNC to see how this message plays with blacks and latinos.  If it plays well you're looking at your democratic vp nominee.

If not...Heil Whitmer!!

Stacy isnt wiping her ass right now without clearing it with the DNC

Stacy hasn't been able to wipe her ass for a while now. Hopefully she has a bidet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Stacy hasn't been able to wipe her ass for a while now. Hopefully she has a bidet.

I think she employed newbie at $6 an hour to wipe it for her. It's his highest position held yet and he is loving it!! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Stacy hasn't been able to wipe her ass for a while now. Hopefully she has a biden.

Fixed

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Proof 2:  Republican's used to call black people "black".  Were criticized by Democrats as being racist and that black people should be called "African Americans".  Now, the Democrats say to call them African Americans is racist, you need to call them "black".  Like really.  Make you're f'ing mind up.  Well, they did.  They're mind is made up by taking the opposite point of view of Republican's.

Now it's people of color. Which sounds like colored people which was deemed racist in the 60s

48 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Fixed

Nice :doublethumbsup:

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Now it's people of color. Which sounds like colored people which was deemed racist in the 60s

Exactly. Calling a person a "colored" person was considered near the top of being racist. So what's the difference between calling them 'people of color' vs 'colored'?

13 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Well thats funny and all..but I was serious.  She isn't doing anything right now without a DNC sign off

Joe has to select her now. If he doesn’t, he is the biggest racist of all time ....right???? Lol. 

God , what country do I flee to?

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Exactly.  Eventually, when it becomes normal for Republican's to say "people of color", that will be deemed racist after the Dems come up with a new word/term.

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Well thats funny and all..but I was serious.  She isn't doing anything right now without a DNC sign off

Okay, and?

Democrats have always been about exploitation.....they are the original party of slavery, they have repeatedly acted in a manner to ensure disadvantaged segments of the society remained as such, their entire platform is reliant on the world is evil and you need government to protect you, so make sure THEY are the government.....

That is what is really problematic for them with Trump, the traditionally disadvantaged segments of society were starting to really gain socioeconomic advantage.   It is something that they may not be able to reverse so they are giving up on the AA community in particular and hoping to harvest immigrants as their source for manipulation.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Democrats have always been about exploitation.....they are the original party of slavery, they have repeatedly acted in a manner to ensure disadvantaged segments of the society remained as such, their entire platform is reliant on the world is evil and you need government to protect you, so make sure THEY are the government.....

That is what is really problematic for them with Trump, the traditionally disadvantaged segments of society were starting to really gain socioeconomic advantage.   It is something that they may not be able to reverse so they are giving up on the AA community in particular and hoping to harvest immigrants as their source for manipulation.

/thread

21 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That was me. I was a Dem until I had to drop out of tech school because I couldn't afford it any longer. I had a 4.0 avg. But they gave Pell Grants to 2 black kids that slept in class and failed. So they gave them another Pell Grant to sleep through class again. They were good guys. I played poker with them. But they were young and didn't care. 

I decided then I couldn't be a part of a party that says discrimination is bad unless it's against a white hetro sexual man. Why would I want to be in a party that felt it was ok to discriminate against me?

7 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

That was me. I was a Dem until I had to drop out of tech school because I couldn't afford it any longer. I had a 4.0 avg. But they gave Pell Grants to 2 black kids that slept in class and failed. So they gave them another Pell Grant to sleep through class again. They were good guys. I played poker with them. But they were young and didn't care. 

I decided then I couldn't be a part of a party that says discrimination is bad unless it's against a white hetro sexual man. Why would I want to be in a party that felt it was ok to discriminate against me?

I ask that question all the time. The only reason I come up with is they are Cucks. 

21 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, less will vote for Trump than voted for Obama, but lot more will vote for Trump this year than in 2016.

Quinnipiac poll says otherwise. This one is from April 2020:

The poll found Trump winning 7% of the African American vote in 2020 against presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, who would get 85% of the African-American vote.

https://americanindependent.com/donald-trump-black-voters-poll-2020-election-joe-biden-white-house/

Another Quinnpiac pole came out yesterday and it showed Trump was down to 3% according to Ryan Struyk. 

That's even after the Trump Bucks. 

This is why demographics matter. You guys spend way to much time kissing their a$$.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Quinnipiac poll says otherwise. This one is from April 2020:

The poll found Trump winning 7% of the African American vote in 2020 against presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, who would get 85% of the African-American vote.

https://americanindependent.com/donald-trump-black-voters-poll-2020-election-joe-biden-white-house/

Another Quinnpiac pole came out yesterday and it showed Trump was down to 3% according to Ryan Struyk. 

That's even after the Trump Bucks. 

This is why demographics matter. You guys spend way to much time kissing their a$$.

Quinnipiac is a HUGE liberal school.  A friend of mine's daughter when there.  She was on a research team that was looking into diversity.  When the results came back exactly the opposite of what their thesis was, they scrapped it.  Gave all the students grades for their efforts and changed the objective from possible publication to educational documentation.  She also was involved in another study where the leaders created questions in a fashion to get answers they wanted, then adjusted the results to fit their narrative.  Take everything from Quinnipiac with a grain of salt.  I'm willing to bet Trump gets about 20 to 25% of the black vote in November.

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Quinnipiac is a HUGE liberal school.  A friend of mine's daughter when there.  She was on a research team that was looking into diversity.  When the results came back exactly the opposite of what their thesis was, they scrapped it.  Gave all the students grades for their efforts and changed the objective from possible publication to educational documentation.  She also was involved in another study where the leaders created questions in a fashion to get answers they wanted, then adjusted the results to fit their narrative.  Take everything from Quinnipiac with a grain of salt.  I'm willing to bet Trump gets about 20 to 25% of the black vote in November.

That's every University.  It will probably be more than 3% or 7% but it wont go over 10% and I'd be willing to bet that.  All the media outlets blacks cling to like the breakfast club, BET, CNN all say go vote Biden and they will jog to the polls for him in November.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

That's every University.  It will probably be more than 3% or 7% but it wont go over 10% and I'd be willing to bet that.  All the media outlets blacks cling to like the breakfast club, BET, CNN all say go vote Biden and they will jog to the polls for him in November.

Didn't they all say that 4 years ago too?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Didn't they all say that 4 years ago too?

Yeah and they were right? 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah and they were right? 

What?  Trump got like 12% of the black vote vs Hillary.  The MSM were thinking Trump would like 2 or 3%.  They had Hillary WALKING through that election.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What?  Trump got like 12% of the black vote vs Hillary.  The MSM were thinking Trump would like 2 or 3%.  They had Hillary WALKING through that election.

Incorrect. It was less than 10%. Trump won because he secured just enough Hispanic and white voters. The irony of it all is Trump is the most authentically black president America's ever had.

Anything on policy?  Immigration, healthcare, education, global economy, etc? 

Race, Race, Race.  Identity Politics over and over again.  

Illegal immigrants "are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them"..

This is incorrect.  If they go back home they can vote there. 

9 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Joe has to select her now. If he doesn’t, he is the biggest racist of all time ....right???? Lol. 

Especially after today.

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

Abrams should come out with:

"Joe, if you have a problem figuring out whether you are for me or for Warren, then you aint a true liberal whitey."

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Abrams should come out with:

"Joe, if you have a problem figuring out whether you are for me or for Warren, then you aint a true liberal whitey."

What about the other women that he is vetting?

If he really thought it would help him, he would have asked Hillary in a heartbeat to be the VP on the ticket...

7 minutes ago, posty said:

What about the other women that he is vetting?

If he really thought it would help him, he would have asked Hillary in a heartbeat to be the VP on the ticket...

From my understanding, is that her health would not allow it. I heard someone talking about it who was in the same circles of those who spent time with her (dinners, etc.) and from what was said, she wouldn't be able to handle it. It could be wrong, but it is known she did indeed have some breakdowns after 2016. :dunno: