Sign in to follow this  
TDS at its best...

Couldn't even get past the first paragraph...

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegations/

I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important. Four more years of Trump will replace what remains of our democracy with unchecked rule by kleptocrats, fascists, religious fanatics, gun nuts, and know-nothings. The environment? Education? Public health? The rights of voters, workers, immigrants, people of color, and yes, women? Forget them. And not just for the next four years: A Trump victory will lock down the courts for decades. I cannot believe that a rational person can grasp the disaster that is Donald Trump and withhold their support from Biden because of Tara Reade.

Mental case.

The Nation is a liberal rag. It’s what you’d expect.

19 minutes ago, posty said:

I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important. Four more years of Trump will replace what remains of our democracy with unchecked rule by kleptocrats, fascists, religious fanatics, gun nuts, and know-nothings. The environment? Education? Public health? The rights of voters, workers, immigrants, people of color, and yes, women? Forget them. And not just for the next four years: A Trump victory will lock down the courts for decades. I cannot believe that a rational person can grasp the disaster that is Donald Trump and withhold their support from Biden because of Tara Reade.

Nope.  Not if he boiled babies. 

Full disclosure: I once subscribed to The Nation. And Mother Jones. It went from anti-corporate , advocating for the poor and middle class to full on moonbats in short order. 

Listen to XM radio Progressive Politics in the afternoon or evening and this shlt is their coach speak.

46 minutes ago, posty said:

But I respect this actually.  Be honest.  If its "anyone but Trump " then live it.

Stop trying to explain his faults away.  Stop being a hypocrite.  You dont want trump at all costs.  Least theres honesty in that opinion.

20 hours ago, supermike80 said:

But I respect this actually.  Be honest.  If its "anyone but Trump " then live it.

Stop trying to explain his faults away.  Stop being a hypocrite.  You dont want trump at all costs.  Least theres honesty in that opinion.

Okay, and?