Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Joe Scarborough arrested for murder

Recommended Posts

When is this happening?  If there was ever a person that you knew was just guilty. Holy Christ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s unraveling on every show now. .   Xanax /alcohol?   Knows the end is near?

 

poor Willy s packing hid parachute now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Trump is being too conspiracy theorist here and shouldn't have said it, but if it's gets the Dems all in a tizzy, then I'm ok with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s driving Scarborough nuts. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s driving Scarborough nuts. Lol. 

Awesome!

That whole thing was fishy though.  Come on, a girl in her late 20's loses consciousness all of a sudden... in Scarborough's office?  The cause of death was some kind of heart issue, but the family said she never had one.  Sorry, but there is/was something fishy going on over there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Awesome!  I'm willing to give Scarborough the benefit of the doubt that he didn't commit murder, but I would be surprised if he knows something about what happened.  He probably didn't do it, probably doesn't know who did it, but he probably has some information that's incriminating that he doesn't want to come out.

Exactly. Now he has to hear about it all over again. Trump has nothing to lose at this point. He can fling poo back all he wants. It’s not like they are going to treat him fairly if he doesn’t. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Now he has to hear about it all over again. Trump has nothing to lose at this point. He can fling poo back all he wants. It’s not like they are going to treat him fairly if he doesn’t. 

Flinging poo is cool. Especially when it brings all this pain and heartache back to the forefront for the victim's family again.  But hey, at least Donald feels good about himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Flinging poo is cool. Especially when it brings all this pain and heartache back to the forefront for the victim's family again.  But hey, at least Donald feels good about himself

You love poo. It’s well documented here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump knows. He always knows....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Flinging poo is cool. Especially when it brings all this pain and heartache back to the forefront for the victim's family again.  But hey, at least Donald feels good about himself

 Because the left never mentions  victims. It’s their whole game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Trump knows. He always knows....

Yeah, he's batting a thousand.  How's Lock Her Up Hillary doing?  James Comey? Schifty Schiff?  Obama the wiretapper?  lol  Trump's crime watching fares about as well as his magazine and steaks did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

Yeah, he's batting a thousand.  How's Lock Her Up Hillary doing?  James Comey? Schifty Schiff?  Obama the wiretapper?  lol  Trump's crime watching fares about as well as his magazine and steaks did

You think those people are innocent? You really can’t be helped.  Deep state runs deep. Patience Iago. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Flinging poo is cool. Especially when it brings all this pain and heartache back to the forefront for the victim's family again.  But hey, at least Donald feels good about himself

Actually, I'm willing to bet that the family is happy about it.  They didn't buy the bullcrap story they were given.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, I'm willing to bet that the family is happy about it.  They didn't buy the bullcrap story they were given.

LOL.  You severely overestimate how seriously anyone takes Trump's word on anything these days. He's spent a lifetime lying and scamming and now that he's in the national spotlight, all those lies are magnified.  He has 38% of the country supporting him and exactly 38% of the country still gives two sh1ts about anything that comes out of his orange crusty mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL.  You severely overestimate how seriously anyone takes Trump's word on anything these days. He's spent a lifetime lying and scamming and now that he's in the national spotlight, all those lies are magnified.  He has 38% of the country supporting him and exactly 38% of the country still gives two sh1ts about anything that comes out of his orange crusty mouth.

If "polls" say 38%, that means it's closer to 45%.  Considering that probably 20% of the don't even give 2 craps about politics, that means the majority of people who pay attention to politics support Trump.  It's why he's going to get re-elected.

I do also find it funny that you think Democrats don't lie more often.  I mean, I don't think I've ever - once in my life - heard a Democrat politician tell the truth.  I understand your hypocrisy though.  It's par for the course for Dems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Awesome!

That whole thing was fishy though.  Come on, a girl in her late 20's loses consciousness all of a sudden... in Scarborough's office?  The cause of death was some kind of heart issue, but the family said she never had one.  Sorry, but there is/was something fishy going on over there.

Scarborough is the first one on the scene with her medical records in hand 😂😂

 

His demeanor has noticeably changed on air. White boy is scared 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Now he has to hear about it all over again. Trump has nothing to lose at this point. He can fling poo back all he wants. It’s not like they are going to treat him fairly if he doesn’t. 

Give him the benefit of the doubt? Lol why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Scarborough is the first one on the scene with her medical records in hand 😂😂

 

His demeanor has noticeably changed on air. White boy is scared 

Honestly, I doubt he actually killed the girl, but I think he knows something and is covering it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is really only one thing we need to know to determine his guilt or innocence based on recent precedent.....does he support or oppose Trump......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Scarborough is the first one on the scene with her medical records in hand 😂😂

 

His demeanor has noticeably changed on air. White boy is scared 

Yeah, I noticed the same thing from Obama last weekend when he gave his national commencement address.  Looked scared out of his mind. Trump really is good at accusations and making them stick. Scares the death out of people. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Scares the death out of people. 

So they become immortal? :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, I noticed the same thing from Obama last weekend when he gave his national commencement address.  Looked scared out of his mind. Trump really is good at accusations and making them stick. Scares the death out of people. 

You mean like the entire Democrat party vs Trump with Russia Collusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, he's batting a thousand.  How's Lock Her Up Hillary doing?  James Comey? Schifty Schiff?  Obama the wiretapper?  lol  Trump's crime watching fares about as well as his magazine and steaks did

Well, he beat killary in the 2016 election which nearly sent her to her grave. Comey was dismissed by Trump, schiffty schiff and the dems didn't get what they wanted in the end as Trump is still standing strong and he made the democratic party look like a bunch of do-nothing doofusses. Which they are. obama will go down as the worst president in history and is currently under extreme fire.

So yeah.Trump is kicking ass. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That scarborough biatch needed a Trump style beat down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The intern you focked hit her head on a desk and died 😂😂😂😂
 

 

Her boss carries around her medical records 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is going to Fock him. Price you pay for messing with the most powerful man in the world. New evidence? Yup. New eyewitnesses? Yup

 Theres Certain people you can’t Fock with 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Trump is going to Fock him. Price you pay for messing with the most powerful man in the world. New evidence? Yup. New eyewitnesses? Yup

 Theres Certain people you can’t Fock with 

 

 

Who gets arrested first, Scarborough, Hillary, Comey, Schiff, or Obama?  🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, he's batting a thousand.  How's Lock Her Up Hillary doing?  James Comey? Schifty Schiff?  Obama the wiretapper?  lol  Trump's crime watching fares about as well as his magazine and steaks did

 

16 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

He won the won that mattered.  Now, respect the office and call him President Trump.

@The 0bserver

 

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, he beat killary in the 2016 election which nearly sent her to her grave. Comey was dismissed by Trump, schiffty schiff and the dems didn't get what they wanted in the end as Trump is still standing strong and he made the democratic party look like a bunch of do-nothing doofusses. Which they are. obama will go down as the worst president in history and is currently under extreme fire.

So yeah.Trump is kicking ass. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Bwahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Observer said:

Who gets arrested first, Scarborough, Hillary, Comey, Schiff, or Obama?  🤣🤣

Scarborough 

 

Killed a beotch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, The Observer said:

Who gets arrested first, Scarborough, Hillary, Comey, Schiff, or Obama?  🤣🤣

Ukraine is running a criminal investigation into Biden, my hope is he gets extradited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ukraine is running a criminal investigation into Biden, my hope is he gets extradited.

Oh crap. How did I forget him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you told me five years ago we’d have a POTUS accusing media personalities of murder during a pandemic / economic collapse I’d have said you’re nuts, but here we are. :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you told me five years ago we’d have a POTUS accusing media personalities of murder during a pandemic / economic collapse I’d have said you’re nuts, but here we are. :thumbsup: 

Things are very personal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Scarborough 

 

Killed a beotch 

Joe Scarborough!

Kilt his assistant, wacked her!

Can't convince me that didn't happen!

Fed her to the media, they snackin'!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you told me five years ago we’d have a political party attempt s coup during a pandemic / economic collapse I’d have said you’re nuts, but here we are. :thumbsup: 

 

Indeed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×