Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Joe Scarborough arrested for murder

He’s unraveling on every show now. .   Xanax /alcohol?   Knows the end is near?

poor Willy s packing hid parachute now

I think Trump is being too conspiracy theorist here and shouldn't have said it, but if it's gets the Dems all in a tizzy, then I'm ok with it.

It’s driving Scarborough nuts. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s driving Scarborough nuts. Lol. 

Awesome!

That whole thing was fishy though.  Come on, a girl in her late 20's loses consciousness all of a sudden... in Scarborough's office?  The cause of death was some kind of heart issue, but the family said she never had one.  Sorry, but there is/was something fishy going on over there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Awesome!  I'm willing to give Scarborough the benefit of the doubt that he didn't commit murder, but I would be surprised if he knows something about what happened.  He probably didn't do it, probably doesn't know who did it, but he probably has some information that's incriminating that he doesn't want to come out.

Exactly. Now he has to hear about it all over again. Trump has nothing to lose at this point. He can fling poo back all he wants. It’s not like they are going to treat him fairly if he doesn’t. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Now he has to hear about it all over again. Trump has nothing to lose at this point. He can fling poo back all he wants. It’s not like they are going to treat him fairly if he doesn’t. 

Flinging poo is cool. Especially when it brings all this pain and heartache back to the forefront for the victim's family again.  But hey, at least Donald feels good about himself

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Flinging poo is cool. Especially when it brings all this pain and heartache back to the forefront for the victim's family again.  But hey, at least Donald feels good about himself

You love poo. It’s well documented here.

Trump knows. He always knows....

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because the left never mentions  victims. It’s their whole game. 

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Trump knows. He always knows....

Yeah, he's batting a thousand.  How's Lock Her Up Hillary doing?  James Comey? Schifty Schiff?  Obama the wiretapper?  lol  Trump's crime watching fares about as well as his magazine and steaks did

Just now, The Observer said:

Yeah, he's batting a thousand.  How's Lock Her Up Hillary doing?  James Comey? Schifty Schiff?  Obama the wiretapper?  lol  Trump's crime watching fares about as well as his magazine and steaks did

You think those people are innocent? You really can’t be helped.  Deep state runs deep. Patience Iago. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Actually, I'm willing to bet that the family is happy about it.  They didn't buy the bullcrap story they were given.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, I'm willing to bet that the family is happy about it.  They didn't buy the bullcrap story they were given.

LOL.  You severely overestimate how seriously anyone takes Trump's word on anything these days. He's spent a lifetime lying and scamming and now that he's in the national spotlight, all those lies are magnified.  He has 38% of the country supporting him and exactly 38% of the country still gives two sh1ts about anything that comes out of his orange crusty mouth.

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL.  You severely overestimate how seriously anyone takes Trump's word on anything these days. He's spent a lifetime lying and scamming and now that he's in the national spotlight, all those lies are magnified.  He has 38% of the country supporting him and exactly 38% of the country still gives two sh1ts about anything that comes out of his orange crusty mouth.

If "polls" say 38%, that means it's closer to 45%.  Considering that probably 20% of the don't even give 2 craps about politics, that means the majority of people who pay attention to politics support Trump.  It's why he's going to get re-elected.

I do also find it funny that you think Democrats don't lie more often.  I mean, I don't think I've ever - once in my life - heard a Democrat politician tell the truth.  I understand your hypocrisy though.  It's par for the course for Dems.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Awesome!

That whole thing was fishy though.  Come on, a girl in her late 20's loses consciousness all of a sudden... in Scarborough's office?  The cause of death was some kind of heart issue, but the family said she never had one.  Sorry, but there is/was something fishy going on over there.

Scarborough is the first one on the scene with her medical records in hand 😂😂

His demeanor has noticeably changed on air. White boy is scared 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Give him the benefit of the doubt? Lol why?

31 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Honestly, I doubt he actually killed the girl, but I think he knows something and is covering it up.

There is really only one thing we need to know to determine his guilt or innocence based on recent precedent.....does he support or oppose Trump......

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Yeah, I noticed the same thing from Obama last weekend when he gave his national commencement address.  Looked scared out of his mind. Trump really is good at accusations and making them stick. Scares the death out of people. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Scares the death out of people. 

So they become immortal? :blink:

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, I noticed the same thing from Obama last weekend when he gave his national commencement address.  Looked scared out of his mind. Trump really is good at accusations and making them stick. Scares the death out of people. 

You mean like the entire Democrat party vs Trump with Russia Collusion?

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Well, he beat killary in the 2016 election which nearly sent her to her grave. Comey was dismissed by Trump, schiffty schiff and the dems didn't get what they wanted in the end as Trump is still standing strong and he made the democratic party look like a bunch of do-nothing doofusses. Which they are. obama will go down as the worst president in history and is currently under extreme fire.

So yeah.Trump is kicking ass. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Trump is going to Fock him. Price you pay for messing with the most powerful man in the world. New evidence? Yup. New eyewitnesses? Yup

Theres Certain people you can’t Fock with 

3 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Trump is going to Fock him. Price you pay for messing with the most powerful man in the world. New evidence? Yup. New eyewitnesses? Yup

Theres Certain people you can’t Fock with 

Who gets arrested first, Scarborough, Hillary, Comey, Schiff, or Obama?  🤣🤣

22 hours ago, The Observer said:

16 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

He won the won that mattered.  Now, respect the office and call him President Trump.

@The 0bserver

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, he beat killary in the 2016 election which nearly sent her to her grave. Comey was dismissed by Trump, schiffty schiff and the dems didn't get what they wanted in the end as Trump is still standing strong and he made the democratic party look like a bunch of do-nothing doofusses. Which they are. obama will go down as the worst president in history and is currently under extreme fire.

So yeah.Trump is kicking ass. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Bwahahahahaha

10 hours ago, The Observer said:

Scarborough 

Killed a beotch 

On 5/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, The Observer said:

Ukraine is running a criminal investigation into Biden, my hope is he gets extradited.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ukraine is running a criminal investigation into Biden, my hope is he gets extradited.

Oh crap. How did I forget him. 

If you told me five years ago we’d have a POTUS accusing media personalities of murder during a pandemic / economic collapse I’d have said you’re nuts, but here we are. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you told me five years ago we’d have a POTUS accusing media personalities of murder during a pandemic / economic collapse I’d have said you’re nuts, but here we are. :thumbsup: 

Things are very personal.

18 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Scarborough 

Killed a beotch 

Joe Scarborough!

Kilt his assistant, wacked her!

Can't convince me that didn't happen!

Fed her to the media, they snackin'!

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you told me five years ago we’d have a political party attempt s coup during a pandemic / economic collapse I’d have said you’re nuts, but here we are. :thumbsup: 

Indeed

• Like 1