12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

He just told black republicans they aren’t black. That’s the most racist comment I have ever heard. But the sheep will stay silent because, you know, Orange man bad. 

Do you have a link yet?

This guy is such an idiot, but you are right, it won't be mentioned at all on the MSM...

Plus I go to https://www.weaselzippers.us/ daily...  They have many many videos of Biden doing stupid stuff like this, but he can't help himself...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Do you have a link yet?

This guy is such an idiot, but you are right, it won't be mentioned at all on the MSM...

Plus I go to https://www.weaselzippers.us/ daily...  They have many many videos of Biden doing stupid stuff like this, but he can't help himself...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

no video yet that I can post. It’s all over Twitter. But I can’t figure out how to embed a Tweet :(

10 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

no video yet that I can post. It’s all over Twitter. But I can’t figure out how to embed a Tweet :(

Twitter is blocked for me at work, so I can't remember exactly, but if you go to the tweet and click the date/time link, it will open the tweet...  Take that link and just post it here, it should embed...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

Twitter is blocked for me at work, so I can't remember exactly, but if you go to the tweet and click the date/time link, it will open the tweet...  Take that link and just post it here, it should embed...

Will give it a shot. Thanks! 

After Hillary you would think the Dems would have figured out that attacking people’s beliefs and name calling does not win elections.

What's up with this exchange?  You can't do that to black media? 

"It was then that an aide to the Biden campaign could be heard interjecting into the conversation, attempting to cut short the interview. “Thank you so much. That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said."

“You can’t do that to black media!” Charlamagne retored.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Crickets from the board lefties. Not surprising.

Exactly. Newbie flexes his keyboard muscles in every thread. Now he goes silent. Typical. 

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

After Hillary you would think the Dems would have figured out that attacking people’s beliefs and name calling does not win elections.

Take the high road like Trump?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Exactly. Newbie flexes his keyboard muscles in every thread. Now he goes silent. Typical. 

To be fair, he also skips threads about a black person who kills white people. 

Looks like he has to pick a black woman as VP now. That mess from Florida probably.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like he has to pick a black woman as VP now. That mess from Florida probably.  

She will unfortunately have to step down as governor first

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

She will unfortunately have to step down as governor first

I’m talking about the congresswoman from Florida,  not the Orca  from Georgia. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Take the high road like Trump?

🤣🤣🤣   Trump says 20 different stupid things a day. And when we bring them up, they say it's TDS.  Biden says one and they think we need to come in here and defend the guy.   I know what he meant, but he worded it stupidly.  There's no defending him so I stayed out.  When he comes close in a month to saying as many dumb things as Trump says every day, I'll feel the need to defend him. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Stupid thing to say.  

Not calling out Biden on his racist comment? Not surprising.

Just now, Gladiators said:

It was stupid.  That was calling him out.  And if he wasn't running against the most racist POS president we've had in my lifetime, I'd be concerned about it. hth

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It was stupid.  That was calling him out.  And if he wasn't running against the most racist POS president we've had in my lifetime, I'd be concerned about it. hth

Yeah, LBJ loved the black folk. Seriously man, read some books. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, LBJ loved the black folk. Seriously man, read some books. 

Link to lawsuits LBJ settled for refusing to rent to blacks?

Who’s having a worse Friday, Newbie or Biden? It’s hard to do, but I have to say it’s Biden. I guess he was just trying to push all the corruption coming out about him and Hunter to the back of the news. 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Biden is a racist along with being a creep and has dementia? Dems are screwed no matter who he picks for VP. 

The last two are inarguable. Now he’s making the first  one without a doubt as well. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Biden is a racist along with being a creep and has dementia? Dems are screwed no matter who he picks for VP. 

No they're not. Against any other candidate they'd be screwed. Luckily for Biden and Democrats, Trump has way worse psychological problems than Bide, is FAR creepier and much more racist.   Biden's weaknesses are actually strengths against Trump.  He'd invite conversations with anyone about those issues with Trump as the competition.

11 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Exactly...

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What Biden said here was more racist than anything I have heard Trump say.

Now his campaign says he was just joking. I hope they go with that, I really do. Newbie tries the same thing and he’s an idiot. 

Not made up racism like people try to push, this is actual racism... Wow..

Imagine a world where you have to support this guy simply because they're is a D in front of his name. Unreal.