12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

He may step down before the weekend is over. He just focked his whole campaign so bad. Whenever he does come out of hiding, he has to spend so much time in the black community it’s going to leave him with much less time for the white working class in swing states now. Way to go, Joe! 

Non-story...  It was a joke...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/05/22/biden-campaigns-symone-sanders-you-aint-black-was-said-in-jest/

Senior Joe Biden campaign advisor Symone Sanders asserted Friday that the former Vice President’s “you ain’t black” gaffe on The Breakfast Club was actually a joke.

“Vice President Biden spent his career fighting alongside and for the African American community. He won his party’s nomination by earning every vote and meeting people where they are and that’s exactly what he intends to do this November,” Sanders wrote on social media.

“The comments made at the end of the Breakfast Club interview were in jest, but let’s be clear about what the VP was saying: he was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump’s any day. Period,” she added.

Earlier Friday, Biden declared that if black Americans are unsure whether to support him over President Donald Trump in the November election, “then you ain’t black.”

The presumptive Democrat nominee made the unsolicited racially-charged comment as he finished his virtual interview with Charlamagne.

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he told the radio host, not in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact — I want something for my community,” the host responded.

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you: There are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” the former vice president said.

Previously, Charlamagne has criticized Biden for refusing to appear on The Breakfast Club as the Democrat primary unfolded. In March, the radio host said he has “no idea” why the former vice president wouldn’t join him for a discussion about his decades-long record, telling MSNBC: “Joe Biden owes black people his political life. You know what I’m saying? So don’t disrespect that base by not showing up, especially when, you know, all your other former opponents did.”

“Black people saved his life the past couple of weeks,” he added, referring to the former vice president’s primary election victory in South Carolina. “His campaign would be dead if it wasn’t for our O.G. Jim Clyburn in South Carolina endorsing him, and all those black voters in the South going out and voting for him. Plus, you were the vice president for the first black president. You, in particular, definitely need a black agenda.”

In September, Charlamagne ripped Biden for offering to send a campaign surrogate instead of sitting down for an interview with the radio host, stating that the move by the candidate showed “white entitlement and privilege.”

“Joe Biden has offered to send his surrogate, so that tells me a lot about what Joe Biden thinks about our audience. I think Joe Biden might be suffering from that same white entitlement and privilege and ego where he’s just that old school white male who feels like ‘hey man, they need me, I don’t need them or I’ve got them already.’ That’s not respect,” he told CNN.

I particularly like the use of the word "ain't."  Joe speaks jive.  :lol:

Trumpers care about saying racist shiit now?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Lefties (oops, I mean fake Centrists) don’t care about racist shiit now?

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hes a womanizer and says stupid sh!t, but hes not a racist

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

People like myself who are pointing this out are doing so more because, like most liberals, he’s a focking hypocrite when it comes to calling people racist. 

12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Lefties (oops, I mean fake Centrists) don’t care about racist shiit now?

I’m not voting for Biden, so ...? :dunno: 

"Gonna put ya'll back in chains!" Joe Biden 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not voting for Biden, so ...? :dunno: 

Good to hear you made a decision. Not that long ago you were leaning that way. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Which one? And by womanizer do you mean sex criminal?

Just now, Gladiators said:

Good to hear you made a decision. Not that long ago you were leaning that way. :thumbsup:

I’ll need a link for that one.

You would think the libtards could provide some racist Trump quotes.  

"I'm not joking" --Joe Biden :(

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You would think the libtards could provide some racist Trump quotes.  

You mean the like the "very fine people on both sides" quote from Cville 2017 that was heavily edited and parroted by all the MSM?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’ll need a link for that one.

I’d be happy to, but I have no idea how to search it. If you want to give me some pointers, I’ll gladly search it.

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

LOL @ Biden.  Black man uses the word "aren't" while Biden uses slang "ain't" because he apparently believes black people don't speak English.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

25 sexual assault accusers but they didn't care about rape until someone accused Biden.  ROFL  They are a funny bunch

I kind of feel bad a little for people that support Democrats like this goof...

3 hours ago, 12th Man said:

He just told black republicans they aren’t black. That’s the most racist comment I have ever heard. But the sheep will stay silent because, you know, Orange man bad. 

Okay, and?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL @ Biden.  Black man uses the word "aren't" while Biden uses slang "ain't" because he apparently believes black people don't speak English.

It was attempt at that stupid, insulting jive that AOC tried a while back.  Bigly backfire.

1 minute ago, Leeson said:

Okay, and?

Aren't the Left the ones who like to shout from the mountain top that they're the one's who aren't racist?

Even if he was joking, this guy.... this guy is the single best option for the president of this country according to the Dem party. What a disgrace.

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’d be happy to, but I have no idea how to search it. If you want to give me some pointers, I’ll gladly search it.

You made the claim.

Whenever you find that quote let me know. :thumbsup:  

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Aren't the Left the ones who like to shout from the mountain top that they're the one's who aren't racist?

Okay, and?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You made the claim.

Whenever you find that quote let me know. :thumbsup:  

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Just now, Gladiators said:

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I’ll check back in a week or so when you’ve had a chance to orient yourself to the search function to see how you made out. 😆 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

25 sexual assault accusers they didn't care about

If "didnt care about" means wanting due process for the accused then yes, I dont care about assault victims.  Ive also said that the way that Biden is being treated is actually the correct way to handle a mere allegation.  The reason that the right is calling bullshat is the way that the left flip flops on their stance of handling mere allegations. The lefts greatest weakness is their blatant hypocrisy.  Bidens racism is a perfect example.

When Biden ran "a high-tech lynching" of an esteemed black man.  

Just now, MDC said:

Thanks, I’ll check back in a week or so when you’ve had a chance to orient yourself to the search function to see how you made out. 😆 

I won’t be attempting it. I’ll keep checking back to see if you care about racism from the left though. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Okay, and?

And? I'm glad he said it. Showed who he and the DemocRATS truly are. The party of the KKK.  

Ancient white guy gets to decide who’s black now.  You gotta love the arrogance.  Where’s Cornpop? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ancient white guy gets to decide who’s black now.  You gotta love the arrogance.  Where’s Cornpop? 

He thinks he owns them. I wonder when he starts calling them his naggers.