12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

25 sexual assault accusers but they didn't care about rape until someone accused Biden.  ROFL  They are a funny bunch

Honestly, if Kavanaugh was running for President and the campaign was longer than SCOTUS, he’d probably have 35 accusers. 

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

25 sexual assault accusers but they didn't care about rape until someone accused Biden.  ROFL  They are a funny bunch

Was he fingerbanging under age kids while tresspassing in other people's homes like you do?

If anyone truly believes this clown was joking, you need mental help. This was no one off. This was no accidental gaffe. This guy has a long history of racism.

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

If anyone truly believes this clown was joking, you need mental help. This was no one off. This was no accidental gaffe. This guy has a long history of racism.

He was on the show for a long time and got too comfortable. Got himself caught up in the vibe. 

Very awkward time for folks, spend a massive amount of time accusing people of made-up racism... On the other hand, have to turn around and defend folks who are actual racist.

Probably best to deflect. Here's the thing though, nobody is buying it. 

26 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Okay, and?

Pretty sure he's only pointing out the Left's hypocrisy that many on the Left believe doesn't exist.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Here's the thing though, nobody is buying it. 

I may be way off here, but I really dont think theres gonna be the huge reaction from the black community as a whole.  I think the sentiment that Joe shared is felt by alot of the black community who is so quick to cast off the Uncle Toms.  The MSM will be forced to addess it, but its gonna end up being a "Joe just being Joe" kinda thing. There will be a faux reaction by the big name activists, but this will go away quickly.

23 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Honestly, if Kavanaugh was running for President and the campaign was longer than SCOTUS, he’d probably have 35 accusers. 

Yes, all of Trump's accusers and Kavanaugh's accusers are liars. The one Biden accuser is a beacon of truthfulness. 

Do you ever type something out and make the decision not to hit 'post' because you realize it makes you sound like a fucktard? You should.

Just saw the clip for the first time. Including what he said immediately afterward.  Dumb sentence.  Saying if he can't decide who to vote for, he ain't black.  After that, he was spot on.  Biden will always misspeak and have his share of gaffes. It's not changing. He's a high character guy and Trump is a terrible human being.  I'll take the gaffes.

Just now, The Observer said:

Just saw the clip for the first time. Including what he said immediately afterward.  Dumb sentence.  Saying if he can't decide who to vote for, he ain't black.  After that, he was spot on.  Biden will always misspeak and have his share of gaffes. It's not changing. He's a high character guy and Trump is a terrible human being.  I'll take the gaffes.

Character guys don't sniff little girls. 

What a day for Trump and the black voters. First racist Joe Biden shows his ass again, and now Trump has ordered churches be opened. Black church goers love their church and they vote. 

41 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I lied.

Fixored. 🏳 😂 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Character guys don't sniff little girls. 

Or lie about having 3 college degrees and graduating at the top of their law school class. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a day for Trump and the black voters. First racist Joe Biden shows his ass again, and now Trump has ordered churches be opened. Black church goers love their church and they vote. 

Lat poll I saw, Trump had 3% of the black voters.  Think this may bump him up to 3.5%   😂  I have news for you, Trump deciding to bring Obama into this election is good for millions of black voters to come out and vote Biden who may have otherwise stayed home like in 2016. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Lat poll I saw, Trump had 3% of the black voters.  Think this may bump him up to 3.5%   😂  I have news for you, Trump deciding to bring Obama into this election is good for millions of black voters to come out and vote Biden who may have otherwise stayed home like in 2016. 

Worked out great for Hillary. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

Thank you for coming clean. :thumbsup:

No link to me leaning toward voting for Biden then? 😔 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is high character in 2020

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Worked out great for Hillary. Lol. 

The Hillary election was the first time in 20 years that black voter turnout didn't increase from the election before. Trump better pray it stays that way.  Putting Obama on the ballot seems like quite possibly the worst campaign strategy in the history of american politics. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, they grab them by the pussie

There’s a huge difference. But I’ll leave that to you to figure out. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thanks for  the update Rachel. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

There’s a huge difference. But I’ll leave that to you to figure out. 

One is smelling hair and the other is unsolicited grabbing of a woman's private parts?

The high character candidate. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

One is smelling hair and the other is unsolicited grabbing of a woman's private parts?

Tell that to Tara Reade. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The Hillary election was the first time in 20 years that black voter turnout didn't increase from the election before. Trump better pray it stays that way.  Putting Obama on the ballot seems like quite possibly the worst campaign strategy in the history of american politics. 

From a guy who doesn’t know history and proves it everyday. Read a book man. 

This will be a nothingburger.  Just a blip. The only way Bidens comment really gains traction is its used to remove him from the race.

From a guy who doesn’t know history and proves it everyday. Read a book man. 

Maybe if you call him Brah, he would listen to you??:dunno:

Just now, Fireballer said:

This will be a nothingburger.  Just a blip...

She's another in a long line of race baiters.  

50 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

When there is no retort...

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha.................

Paging @supermike80

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Pretty sure he's only pointing out the Left's hypocrisy that many on the Left believe doesn't exist.

Pretty sure you're wrong.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

25  to 1

Start a thread on Trump then. We are talking Biden here. HTH. 

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This will be a nothingburger.  Just a blip...

What Nazi is she talking about, this idiot? 

No clue. But she's a racist.  Stopped watching ESPN (with the exception of MNF) when she came on board.  

1 hour ago, Leeson said:

Okay, and?

This post is 7D chess.  We aren't worthy.  :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump gave praise to Ford's bloodline or some sh!t yesterday.  And theres stories about Henry Ford being antisemitic.