12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

If Biden wins the election, this country is so screwed...

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, posty said:

If Biden wins the election, this country is so screwed...

No doubt about it. Only the TDS idiots refuse to admit that.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣   Trump says 20 different stupid things a day. And when we bring them up, they say it's TDS.  Biden says one and they think we need to come in here and defend the guy.   I know what he meant, but he worded it stupidly.  There's no defending him so I stayed out.  When he comes close in a month to saying as many dumb things as Trump says every day, I'll feel the need to defend him. 

But but Trump!!

It's hilarious that this is still used as a crutch for basically any one's behavior. 

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

But but Trump!!

It's hilarious that this is still used as a crutch for basically any one's behavior. 

It's used when discussing the other presidential candidate.  hth

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's used when discussing the other presidential candidate.  hth

Which we weren't. This is a thread about biden.  Hope that helps. 

But just for fun there's a difference between trump saying things you don't like versus watching a guy actually not have his wires connect and just saying complete jibberish.

Biden: 'If You Don't Let Me Sniff Your Hair, You Ain't A Woman'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a recent interview with a female representative of the segment of the human species identifying as female, Biden made a strong case for why all women everywhere should vote for him without question, or at least let him sniff their hair. 

"Look, the thing, you know what it is," Biden said. "The womenfolk know what's at stake in this election. It's hairy simple. Just let me vote on you, or you vote for me, the vote, b-b-b-blond applesauce baloney. Simple choice. If you don't let me smell your hair, you ain't a woman!" Biden then sat back in his chair with a smile, having "totally nailed" another interview. 

The female interviewer blinked a couple of times and followed up with some clarifying questions. "Mr. Vice President Biden, sir, if I may follow up on that, did you just say that if a woman doesn't let you stick your nose in her hair then she's not a real woman?"

"I b-didn't think I could possibly be more not clear!" Biden said with a perplexed look on his face. "If you don't let me personally walk up behind you unannounced and bury my shnozzola deep within your flowing locks of cascading curly hair, YOU AIN'T A REAL WOMAN! NO MALARKEY!" 

Witnesses then walked in on Biden conversing with a Cabbage Patch doll who he mistook for a female interviewer. After hearing the news, feminists around the country responded by lining up outside Biden's house to get a complimentary hair sniff, thereby affirming their statuses as real women. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-if-you-dont-let-me-sniff-your-hair-you-aint-a-woman

No it isn't real, Babylon Bee is a conservative Onion-like parody site.

• Like 1

Are you guys ready for a cold hard truth?  Yeah, Biden's sentence was stupid. No excuse for it. But it will be forgotten by nightfall. It won't make a dent because no one cares. Not even black voters. Trump will surely say something even more stupid and the media will move on. And no one really thinks Biden is a racist. His black support is what made him blow by Bernie so easily. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Are you guys ready for a cold hard truth?  Yeah, Biden's sentence was stupid. No excuse for it. But it will be forgotten by nightfall. It won't make a dent because no one cares. Not even black voters. Trump will surely say something even more stupid and the media will move on. And no one really thinks Biden is a racist. His black support is what made him blow by Bernie so easily. 

Oh man you were so close to making a point about Biden without having to use trump as a crutch. So close...shucks. 

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Which we weren't. This is a thread about biden.  Hope that helps. 

Someone could bring up a topic on a chicken salad recipe and newbie would try to spin it into how much he hates Trump. 

Dude is totally off the rails. It must be a really crowded place in his head these days.

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh man you were so close to making a point about Biden without having to use trump as a crutch. So close...shucks. 

That's how the news cycle works buddy.  You learned something today. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're probably right... but you do see the double standard, right.  Imagine that ANY Republican said... word for word what Biden said.  You know as well as I do that this would be on a loop 24/7 until November.  The Democrats OWN the media.  You SHOULD be VERY concerned about that.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's how the news cycle works buddy.  You learned something today. 

Well the news cycle is blow everything and anything trump does up to be the worst thing ever. And then cover for every stupid thing the democrats do. That's the news cycle.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Trump gave praise to Ford's bloodline or some sh!t yesterday.  And theres stories about Henry Ford being antisemitic.

Well, she needs to hit the Library or bookstore with Newbie then. Joe Kennedy was much more associated with Nazis than Ford.  You know Ford, who built the tanks that beat the Nazis? 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

It was stupid.  That was calling him out.  And if he wasn't running against the most racist POS president we've had in my lifetime, I'd be concerned about it. hth

What did the orange man do to prove in your eyes he's  "racist"?

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're probably right... but you do see the double standard, right.  Imagine that ANY Republican said... word for word what Biden said.  You know as well as I do that this would be on a loop 24/7 until November.  The Democrats OWN the media.  You SHOULD be VERY concerned about that.

He isn't...  As long as a (D) is in the White House, SCOTUS and both houses of Congress, he will be "happy"...  If it takes the media to get that accomplished, then he cares even less...

BTW, "happy" is quoted because I am guessing that he has never been happy...

• Like 1

Everything is okay now folks...  Biden kind of apolgoized...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499213-biden-regrets-remarks-about-black-support-i-shouldnt-have-been-such-a-wise

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that he regrets telling radio host Charlamagne Tha God earlier in the day that if you support President Trump “then you ain’t black.”

Speaking on a call with black business leaders, Biden described the remarks as “cavalier” and said he never meant to seem as if he was taking black voters for granted or telling them who they ought to support.

“I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy. I shouldn’t have been so cavalier,” Biden said.

“I don’t take it for granted at all and no one should have to vote for any party based on their race, religion or background. There are African Americans who think Trump is worth voting for. I don’t think so and I’m prepared to put my record against his, that was the bottom line and it was really unfortunate, I shouldn’t have been so cavalier.”

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee sparked a firestorm of controversy on the popular radio show "The Breakfast Club” after Charlamagne said he wanted to continue discussing issues impacting the black community at a later point.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Republicans, and even some Democratic leaders, blasted the remarks, accusing Biden of lecturing black people on how to think and of questioning the racial authenticity of black voters.

Biden spokeswoman Symone Sanders initially defended the remarks, saying they were “made in jest” and pointing to Biden’s strong support from the black voters who delivered him resounding victories in the Democratic presidential primary.

But the remarks became a sensation on social media and pressure grew on Biden to address them as criticism piled up.

Patrick Gaspard, a former top aide in the Obama administration, said Biden “is in no position” to determine who is black enough or not.”

Musician Diddy addressed Biden over Twitter, telling him that the “black vote ain’t free.”

Black Republicans, such as Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.) and businessman John James, who is running for the Senate in Michigan, ripped Biden.

Scott said it’s “par for the course for Democrats to take the black community for granted and brow beat those that don’t agree.”

“I have the right to think and vote for myself along with all other Americans, including black Americans,” James said.

And the Trump campaign described the remarks as “racist” and “dehumanizing.”

“White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice,” said Katrina Pierson, a senior adviser to the Trump campaign and leader of its Black Voices for Trump group.

Another day, another Newbie beat down. 

Calling a virus from Wuhan the Wuhan virus.....racist. 

"You ain't black".....not racist. 

Ok got it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Well the news cycle is blow everything and anything trump does up to be the worst thing ever. And then cover for every stupid thing the democrats do. That's the news cycle.

Look no further than the Gov and Lt Gov of Virginia. 

26 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Ship is sinking before it even leaves the harbor.

Yeah, he might only lead Trump by 7% instead of 8% after this. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, he might only lead Trump by 7% instead of 8% after this. 

This is delusion. He just lost a literal 100% of the black voters who would have gotten out to go vote. They will now stay home and vote for neither. He could lose this historically badly.

5 hours ago, 12th Man said:

If anyone truly believes this clown was joking, you need mental help. This was no one off. This was no accidental gaffe. This guy has a long history of racism.

Agreed, but you guys buy it every time Trump does the same thing, so maybe you need mental help too. :lol:

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is delusion. He just lost a literal 100% of the black voters who would have gotten out to go vote. They will now stay home and vote for neither. He could lose this historically badly.

8% lead

21 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Agreed, but you guys buy it every time Trump does the same thing, so maybe you need mental help too. :lol:

Trump said kids like to rub his legs and that he likes when kids sit in his lap?

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

🤣🤣🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was out in San Francisco's Chinatown in late February encouraging people to go out in public and spend money at local businesses despite concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus.

President Trump banned travel to the United States from China by foreign nationals in late January, citing public health concerns.

Pelosi attacked Trump over the weekend for not doing more to combat the spread of the virus."The president, his denial at the beginning, was deadly. His delaying of getting equipment to where it — continues his delaying in getting equipment to where it's needed is deadly," Pelosi said Sunday. "This is such a tragedy. We don’t even know the magnitude of it because we don’t have adequate testing."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joe Biden has already apologized.  In a matter of hours.  Has Trump apologized for calling black countries sh1thole countries?  How about for telling 4 congresswomen to go back to their own countries?   Anyone?  Bueller?  

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Joe Biden has already apologized.  In a matter of hours.  Has Trump apologized for calling black countries sh1thole countries?  How about for telling 4 congresswomen to go back to their own countries?   Anyone?  Bueller?  

But but Trump!!!

Its like a default setting for you. Its hilarious. 

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Ok got it. 

Banning travelers from a place with a highly infectious epidemic outbreak... Racist.

Telling people they are obligated to think and vote a certain way because of skin color... Not racist.

What a bunch of clowns. 

24 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

But but Trump!!!

Its like a default setting for you. Its hilarious. 

But Trump indicates an equal.  This isn't an example of equal.  Face it, there are two imperfect candidates. They will both up dozens of times before the election.  One realizes he's not perfect and apologizes  when he screws up. The other screws up 5 times as much and has never apologized in his life. Hth

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But Trump indicates an equal.  This isn't an example of equal.  Face it, there are two imperfect candidates. They will both up dozens of times before the election.  One realizes he's not perfect and apologizes  when he screws up. The other screws up 5 times as much and has never apologized in his life. Hth

But, but, but.... Newbie keeps saying Pelosi is the best in government:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was out in San Francisco's Chinatown in late February encouraging people to go out in public and spend money at local businesses despite concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus.

President Trump banned travel to the United States from China by foreign nationals in late January, citing public health concerns.

Pelosi attacked Trump over the weekend for not doing more to combat the spread of the virus."The president, his denial at the beginning, was deadly. His delaying of getting equipment to where it — continues his delaying in getting equipment to where it's needed is deadly," Pelosi said Sunday. "This is such a tragedy. We don’t even know the magnitude of it because we don’t have adequate testing."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Ok got it. 

Nice. Using it. 

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Black people really don’t like Biden. This is like the worse kept secret in the country. Black people like Trump because their life is better.  Talk to an actual black person. 
Obama disappointed a lot of blacks. Talk to them