12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

I just gave you 5 (and could have listed 100) serious issues our senile president has said.  Why does Biden's mental decline concern you but Trump's doesn't?

Can you do us all a favor and remove the "raking" comment from your auto bot random liberal talking point generator.  I've shown you on multiple occasions how that was not only a perfectly acceptable thing to say, but he was correct that California was being idiotic about forest maintenance.

If it's too hard to remove it just let us know, we'll understand.  :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Can you do us all a favor and remove the "raking" comment from your auto bot random liberal talking point generator.  I've shown you on multiple occasions how that was not only a perfectly acceptable thing to say, but he was correct that California was being idiotic about forest maintenance.

If it's too hard to remove it just let us know, we'll understand.  :thumbsup:

Hey idiot, 57% of the 33 million acres of forest is owned by the federal government.  Last I knew, Trump was the head of that. When is he going to start this raking? He oversees the majority of the forest land. Instead of giving (ridiculous) advice, show us supreme leader. Get that raked and I'll tell Jerry he's right. Instead of telling him he's a whiny tool who doesn't know sh1t. 

57%, Mouth 

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hey idiot, 57% of the 33 million acres of forest is owned by the federal government.  Last I knew, Trump was the head of that. When is he going to start this raking? He oversees the majority of the forest land. Instead of giving (ridiculous) advice, show us supreme leader. Get that raked and I'll tell Jerry he's right. Instead of telling him he's a whiny tool who doesn't know sh1t. 

57%, Mouth 

We had this discussion Newbie; I asked you if the areas that need raking were federal or state land, and you never responded.  As you won't now, because you have no idea and you are just spewing HuffPo/MSNBC talking points.  Typing slower for you, just because the feds own forest land in CA doesn't mean that those are the regions with high fire dangers.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense.  But you won't.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

We had this discussion Newbie; I asked you if the areas that need raking were federal or state land, and you never responded.  As you won't now, because you have no idea and you are just spewing HuffPo/MSNBC talking points.  Typing slower for you, just because the feds own forest land in CA doesn't mean that those are the regions with high fire dangers.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense.  But you won't.  :thumbsup:

I don't know which percentage is owned by whom. Does it matter?  Are you suggesting the federal land is "raked" and therefore that never catches fire while they California Forest is unranked and that's where the problems are?  Please tell me that's not what you're suggesting. 

The mental gymnastics you do to try to take one idiotic statement away out of dozens is remarkable.  The forest raking is no different than the windmill cancer or the nuking of hurricanes. Trump is one of the dumbest people on the planet. hth

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't know which percentage is owned by whom. Does it matter?  Are you suggesting the federal land is "raked" and therefore that never catches fire while they California Forest is unranked and that's where the problems are?  Please tell me that's not what you're suggesting. 

The mental gymnastics you do to try to take one idiotic statement away out of dozens is remarkable.  The forest raking is no different than the windmill cancer or the nuking of hurricanes. Trump is one of the dumbest people on the planet. hth

Pelosi said what? 

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco’s Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Pelosi visited The Wok Shop, a temple and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, which was started 58 years ago by owner Kevin Chan's mother and uncle.

Hmm, where to go with this...  You just told me what percentage is owned by whom, so I don't understand your first sentence.  No I'm not suggesting the federal land is raked, I just said I don't know if it needs to be raked.  Or maybe it has been raked.  I have no idea because I'm not the one who consistently brings this up.  I'm merely pointing out your inability to process logic.

As an aside, when we last had this conversation, I believe I pointed out that in Arizona the feds have not done a good job of raking their forests.  There might be some obscure animal which would lose a nest and the Sierra Club would throw a tantrum, can't have that.  Better that the whole thing burn down I suppose.  Things have improved in recent years though.  I can't directly attribute that to Trump, just telling you my observation.

Anyway... this exchange started with you adding "raking" to a list of things which make Trump an idiot.  When I challenged you on that you tried to move the goalpost to the percentage of federal forest land in CA.  So which is it:  Trump is an idiot for suggesting raking, or Trump is an idiot because he may or may not have raked land which may or may not have needed raking?  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, the forest is 33 million square miles, right? Lol. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That guy. What a focking moron. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Putting disinfectants inside the body

Raking the forests in California

Getting windmill noise cancer

Nuking a hurricane

Revolutionary war troops took over the airports

Ummm, I think we'd be fine.  🤣🤣🤣

Again.  You guys worry about the occasional Biden gaffe?  Lolol.  This stuff by Trump isn't forgetting.  Or making a mistake. It is an actual look at what he thinks. His intelligence.  The above statements are a peek into the mind of Donald Trump.  Yikes

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again.  You guys worry about the occasional Biden gaffe?  Lolol.  This stuff by Trump isn't forgetting.  Or making a mistake. It is an actual look at what he thinks. His intelligence.  The above statements are a peek into the mind of Donald Trump.  Yikes

But but Trump!!!

Default setting.

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

But but Trump!!!

Default setting.

Well they are kind of running against each other for president.  D'oh

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bless your heart Tinkerbell. You try so so hard. 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Yeah, I agree.  A case can be made for trying Cuomo for murder.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/ap-count-4300-virus-patients-ny-nursing-homes-70825470

Wtf?  The providers are in full PPE and the patient is on oxygen.  Theyre just gonna wheel her old bones in with the other geezers who have one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel.  What could go wrong?

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Occasional? It’s what Biden is  most known for. Well, that and his racism.  

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Bless your heart Tinkerbell. You try so so hard. 

Trump makes it easy for me. I hardly have to try at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Occasional? It’s what Biden is  most known for. Well, that and his racism.  

And his love of young girls

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

And his love of young girls

I forgot that and his crackhead son/corruption.  My bad. 

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump makes it easy for me. I hardly have to try at all. 

That's why it takes you 100's of posts to keep getting beat up?

You are the definition of everyone's bltch. Trump is so in your head, you can't talk about Lego's without bringing Trump into the discussion. I admit, I am glad you are here to remind everyone else how whacked out the left is in real life. Keep it up peanut. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Well, looks like I wasted time trying to have an intelligent discussion with NewbieBot, he just posted the same drivel.  Shame on me.  :(

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's why it takes you 100's of posts to keep getting beat up?

You are the definition of everyone's bltch. Trump is so in your head, you can't talk about Lego's without bringing Trump into the discussion. I admit, I am glad you are here to remind everyone else how whacked out the left is in real life. Keep it up peanut. :thumbsup:

Like I said..its a default setting he cant override. 

Someone on left does or says something stupid 

Observer: "Yeah but Trump __________"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Well, looks like I wasted time trying to have an intelligent discussion with NewbieBot, he just posted the same drivel.  Shame on me.  :(

Newbie's a self proven TDS carrier. You will not here anything else out of the pie hole other than uneducated takes on the president. So yeah, shame on you. I've given up on him other than making fun of him so people keep on seeing his leftist mental illness and remind them to vote in 2020. MAGA!!

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Like I said..its a default setting he cant override. 

Someone on left does or says something stupid 

Observer: "Yeah but Trump __________"

I turned on a leftist radio station today for a few minutes (progressive politics), and in the first 5 seconds Trump was the topic. What a surprise. But this time, the topic was Trump  is actively encouraging people to attack and to act violently towards people who are wearing masks in public. What can you say? :dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I turned on a leftist radio station today for a few minutes (progressive politics), and in the first 5 seconds Trump was the topic. What a surprise. But this time, the topic was Trump  is actively encouraging people to be violent towards people who are wearing masks in public. What can you say? :dunno:

Exactly. 

Like what is Bidens platform anyway? Can anyone make the arguement for him without mentioning Trump?

I'm not joking...what is Biden running on?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Exactly. 

Like what is Bidens platform anyway? Can anyone make the arguement for him without mentioning Trump?

He's running on being a living body to represent the left. The left has no smart people. He is their best. The leftist campaign is working through the media in trying to drum up hate towards Trump. NOTHING else. Their dream scenario is happening with the pandemic at this time but it may have come up too early in the year. If the states can be smart and get people back to work ASAP, and the economy comes back to life earlier rather than later, then the left lost it's last chance to appear smart to the lemmings that follow them.

11 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Exactly. 

He said the other day he was going to raise taxes on the rich. Sure you are Joe. 

#walkaway

Biden, 48 hours ago, said that you aren't black if you can't decide who to vote for.

Trump, in the last 24 hours, ridiculed Nancy Pelosi's teeth, Stacy Abram's weight, continued to accuse a journalist of murder, and called Hillary a skank.

Republicans: OMG. Biden and his mouth should never be president.  🤣🤣🤣

Biden, 48 hours ago, said that you aren't black if you can't decide who to vote for.

Trump, in the last 24 hours, ridiculed Nancy Pelosi's teeth, Stacy Abram's weight, continued to accuse a journalist of murder, and called Hillary a skank.

Republicans: OMG. Biden and his mouth should never be president.  🤣🤣🤣

Link to Trump saying any of that? Took me less than a minute to determine he didn’t.  Except for Pelosis teeth.  But that was in December. And true. Back to the drawing board. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link to Trump saying any of that? Took me less than a minute to determine he didn’t.  Except for Pelosis teeth.  But that was in December. And true. Back to the drawing board. 

He retweeted others who said it. I know you're a dinosaur and don't understand Twitter, but when you retweet someone you are putting it on your timeline, saying that you agree. Hth

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He retweeted others who said it. I know you're a dinosaur and don't understand Twitter, but when you retweet someone you are putting it on your timeline, saying that you agree. Hth

Oh really? Is that a rule? Bottom line: Trump didn’t say it, except  for the one he said in December, which is not 48hrs. Be more truthful from now on. Here’s a hint: if the facts are on your side there is no need to be dishonest or embellish. Play it as it lays.  You’re welcome. 

I don't know if Trump has ever made comments on Stacey Abrams' weight although I know I have on a few occasions. Pelosi's teeth are other low hanging fruit but I've never gone there. We don't have too many skanky politicians,  the only one I know of is Katie Hill.  It's not an insult I've ever seen thrown at Hillary.