12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know if Trump has ever made comments on Stacey Abrams' weight although I know I have on a few occasions. Pelosi's teeth are other low hanging fruit but I've never gone there. We don't have too many skanky politicians,  the only one I know of is Katie Hill.  It's not an insult I've ever seen thrown at Hillary.

How can you insult Hillary? She has proven herself to be a rotten person.  Nobody likes her. Calling her a fatass masks her truly disgusting acts. It’s doing her a favor. She gets to claim some sort of victim status. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can you insult Hillary? She has proven herself to be a rotten person.  Nobody likes her. Calling her a fatass masks her truly disgusting acts. It’s doing her a favor. She gets to claim some sort of victim status. 

Skanks are kind of unhygienic and slutty. I'm not sure Hillary fits the bill or if she ever fits Bill anymore.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know if Trump has ever made comments on Stacey Abrams' weight although I know I have on a few occasions. Pelosi's teeth are other low hanging fruit but I've never gone there. We don't have too many skanky politicians,  the only one I know of is Katie Hill.  It's not an insult I've ever seen thrown at Hillary.

Point is, the right is faking outrage over a comment by Biden that he apologized for hours later, and they have no problem whatsoever with Trump falsely accusing someone of murder and mocking people's physical appearance.  Once you've made the decision that you don't care how Trump treats other humans (which every single one of you have a long time ago), you've lost the right to get upset at anyone else for doing about 1/1000th as much.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Skanks are kind of unhygienic and slutty. I'm not sure Hillary fits the bill or if she ever fits Bill anymore.

If Hillary was slutty, there would have never been a blue dress. She's probably the anti-slut.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Point is, the right is faking outrage over a comment by Biden that he apologized for hours later, and they have no problem whatsoever with Trump falsely accusing someone of murder and mocking people's physical appearance.  Once you've made the decision that you don't care how Trump treats other humans (which every single one of you have a long time ago), you've lost the right to get upset at anyone else for doing about 1/1000th as much.

I don't think anyone here, including you, cares about jokes of people's appearance. We all are deep in Gen X mentality and still think Al Bundy is funny.

I don't much care about Biden's black comments either. Would comedians get canceled for saying something like that? I don't think they should, same reason, but if they are, it's another sign of Biden being allowed to break the culture rules and be covered for by the media.

“Hilllary gets more puzzy than I do” - Bill Clinton. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Hilllary gets more puzzy than I do” - Bill Clinton. 

I think you made that up but am only 60% sure.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I think you made that up but am only 60% sure.

It’s a Gennifer Flowers quote, she said Bill told her. . And when it comes to those two, turns out she was the one telling truth. 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh really? Is that a rule?  

No. Theres thousands of people who have a "retweets are not an endorsement" disclaimer in their bio.  If you assume a retweet is an endorsement, thats on you.

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Point is, the right is faking outrage 

I think youre mistaking fake outrage for calling out bullsh!t hypocrisy. As I thought, dude is getting a free ride on this.  It would be around the clock evisceration if a conservative said something blatantly racist. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't think anyone here, including you, cares about jokes of people's appearance. We all are deep in Gen X mentality and still think Al Bundy is funny.

I don't much care about Biden's black comments either. Would comedians get canceled for saying something like that? I don't think they should, same reason, but if they are, it's another sign of Biden being allowed to break the culture rules and be covered for by the media.

You're missing a HUGE difference between Biden and Trump. Biden said something stupid and apologized. Trump would NEVER apologize. Ever

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're missing a HUGE difference between Biden and Trump. Biden said something stupid and apologized. Trump would NEVER apologize. Ever

Apologies didn't help Roseanne, Al Franken, Louis CK... maybe what Biden said is different, personally I don't think any of them deserved what they got. Just another example of the media covering for Joe like Burisma and Tara Reede and his dementia.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Apologies didn't help Roseanne, Al Franken, Louis CK... maybe what Biden said is different, personally I don't think any of them deserved what they got. Just another example of the media covering for Joe like Burisma and Tara Reede and his dementia.

Franken is a Democrat.  It's more what was done/said than it is political affiliation. 

Does Fox News cover Trump's 25 rape allegations much?  How about his dementia? 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Does Fox News cover Trump's 25 rape allegations much?  

No and they shouldnt since the lefties said we dont believe women anymore.

51 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No and they shouldnt since the lefties said we dont believe women anymore.

They also don’t talk about Kavanaugh’s “accusers” either. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You should appreciate the fact that President Trump is a counter-puncher. He only goes after those who have gone after him and he hits back twice as hard. 

21 hours ago, The Observer said:

Point is, the right is faking outrage over a comment by Biden that he apologized for hours later, and they have no problem whatsoever with Trump falsely accusing someone of murder

How do you know Crazy Joe Scarborough is 100% innocent?  Why? Because Mika said so?  

21 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Everyone thinks Al Bundy is funny.

Its just the thought police that are claiming he isn't.

Its just so entertaining watching Observers' TDS force himself to defend Biden.  Please, continue!

I think its starting to turn into PTSD (Presdient Trump Stress Disorder).

19 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

How do you know Crazy Joe Scarborough is 100% innocent?  Why? Because Mika said so?  

Everything was investigated when it happened. Scarborough was 1000 miles away. Autopsy revealed heart issue. It wasn't a cold case. I hope Scarborough sure him. 

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

Its just so entertaining watching Observers' TDS force himself to defend Biden.  Please, continue!

I think its starting to turn into PTSD (Presdient Trump Stress Disorder).

What did I defend?  I said it was a stupid thing to say. Biden followed up with an apology.  Pretty simple 

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Great question. Why are middle class white men defending the least masculine president in US history?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/donald-trump-the-most-unmanly-president/612031/

We already tried a colored president and it was a failure. We do not want a repeat of that disaster. 

5 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

We already tried a colored president and it was a failure. We do not want a repeat of that disaster. 

I know you're obsessed with race and racism. The article has nothing to do with that. It's talking about how Trump is the most effeminate president we've ever had yet middle-aged white men somehow love him for it

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What did I defend?  I said it was a stupid thing to say. Biden followed up with an apology.  Pretty simple 

LOL by saying stuff like "at least he apologized" you defend him.  Pretty simple.  You're in top form today.  I'm laughing at you pretty hard.

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I know you're obsessed with race and racism. The article has nothing to do with that. It's talking about how Trump is the most effeminate president we've ever had yet middle-aged white men somehow love him for it

Why doesn’t the author go find out why? Nah, just throw a bunch of cuts on Trump into an article and lemmings will love it. He’s some journalist.  No quotes from the people he’s taking about? Great piece of journalism.  From an admitted pansy no less. 

59 minutes ago, riversco said:

LOL by saying stuff like "at least he apologized" you defend him.  Pretty simple.  You're in top form today.  I'm laughing at you pretty hard.

I know as a trump seed-swallower, you're probably unfamiliar with the word apologize.  But look it up. Your hero might not seem like such a flaming asswhole if he learned how to do it. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

I know as a trump seed-swallower, you're probably unfamiliar with the word apologize.  But look it up. Your hero might not seem like such a flaming asswhole if he learned how to do it. 

In other words... 

If you're a Democrat and you pretend to be sorry by giving a fake apology, then you're ok because there's no need for accountability.

If you're a Republican, anything you do is racist because the Democrats need to create a bad guy when they themselves are the bad guy.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In other words... 

If you're a Democrat and you pretend to be sorry by giving a fake apology, then you're ok because there's no need for accountability.

If you're a Republican, anything you do is racist because the Democrats need to create a bad guy when they themselves are the bad guy.

Hell, I'd take a fake apology from Trump at this point. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Hell, I'd take a fake apology from Trump at this point. 

LOL, no you wouldn't.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:42 PM, The Observer said:

Franken is a Democrat.  It's more what was done/said than it is political affiliation. 

Does Fox News cover Trump's 25 rape allegations much?  How about his dementia? 

Your TDS obsession with Trump is gollumesque. You should change your alias to Smeagol, A Stoor Hobbit of the River-folk.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 10:40 AM, The Observer said:

Point is, the left is showing their hypocrisy over a comment by Biden that if made by Trump would never get a pass. 

59 minutes ago, joneo said:

Point is, the left is showing their hypocrisy over a comment by Biden that if made by Trump would never get a pass. 

Whooosh

I think the reason that Trump doesn't apologize for things that the Left finds offensive is because he doesn't think there's anything wrong with what he says/does. Meanwhile, I think the Left doesn't make Biden apologize for the things Biden says and does because a) they desperately want/need to protect him  and b) the Left knows it really isn't offensive either. 

The Left says "you conservatives should get all p*ssed off over this thing here and Trump is an evil person for saying it!" And the right is like "Fock Off. Go away."

Then a few months later, Biden says something ten times worse and the Right is like "Hey, isn't this much much worse than what Trump said six months ago?" and the Left says "No, it's totally different, in this case, Joe Biden's shoelaces were tied too tightly at the time and he didn't mean it at all, meanwhile Trump drinks Metamucil."

The Right didn't create the standards, didn't hyperventilate for weeks about them, the Left did. Then, when somebody the Left likes does something ten times worse that the alleged faux pas committed by the figure on the right they set their hair on fire criticizing, and nothing happens and it gets swept under the rug... eh.... people notice the double standard hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Whooosh

Nope...no "whoosh".  I'm not outraged but I'm not faking being upset about the hypocrisy of how the "reporters" give him a pass. Apology???  How about an Awww shucks, I was being "cavalier". Yes, he was cavalier:

adjective. Showing arrogant or offhand disregard; dismissive: a cavalier attitude toward the suffering of others.

As far as not caring how Trump treats other humans, I don't give regard to the press as human.  They're jackals.

As far as making fun of someone's physical appearance, wtf you talking about?  That reporter from 3+ years ago? Pfffft.  Trump was being cavalier

As far as murder accusations, do you mean Hillbillery and/or Scarborough?  All he's saying is there ever going to be a comprehensible investigation.  You know, an investigation. That's what the left re-labeled witch hunts. 

Powerful:

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Powerful:

That is so fvcking creepy.

Trump will wait until October and just play this stuff on a loop 24x7 for the public to witness. Only those with very severe TDS will still vote for Biden. Newbie for example. 

On 5/24/2020 at 12:21 PM, Fireballer said:

Obviously fake blacks

Nice to see free thinkers, hopefully its contagious.