12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

So according to Newbie, one can say anything mean/racist/objectional/sexist/etc as long as they apologize later...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

So according to Newbie, one can say anything mean/racist/objectional/sexist/etc as long as they apologize later...

Unless you are Trump.  

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Unless you are Trump.  

Thank you...  I just wanted to make sure...

9 minutes ago, posty said:

Wrong.  But when someone says a dumb racist thing and apologizes, it at least means he understands why people are upset and that he should have chose better words.  And that sure as hell is better than not even doing that much. 

It’s what you do not what you say. Biden has more apologies to the black community in the future for the things he’s done. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s what you do not what you say. Biden has more apologies to the black community in the future for the things he’s done. 

Meh.  I know a guy who wanted the death penalty for 5 black kids who tuned out to be innocent, settled lawsuits because he refused to rent to black clients, started a lie about a black president, saying he was from Kenya, referred to black countries as 'sh1thole' countries and STILL hasn't apologized for any of it.  I'll take the dope who occasionally says racist things and apologizes, over a full-time known racist who can't apologize because he isn't sorry.  hth

Joe Biden is what Ronald Reagan was at his second term. You could not put  your finger on exactly what is wrong but you KNOW there is. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Meh.  I know a guy who wanted the death penalty for 5 black kids who tuned out to be innocent, settled lawsuits because he refused to rent to black clients, started a lie about a black president, saying he was from Kenya, referred to black countries as 'sh1thole' countries and STILL hasn't apologized for any of it.  I'll take the dope who occasionally says racist things and apologizes, over a full-time known racist who can't apologize because he isn't sorry.  hth

So Biden has your vote. That’s mighty white of you, but we’re not talking about you, even though most things are indeed, about you. This is one of the few times it isn’t. Stifle. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Biden has your vote. That’s mighty white of you, but we’re not talking about you, even though most things are indeed, about you. This is one of the few times it isn’t. Stifle. 

Pssst.  The average independent whose vote isn't already decided also knows that Trump is a true racist to the core. While Biden is a huge supporter of the black community who doesn't always choose his words correctly. hth  

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Pssst.  The average independent whose vote isn't already decided also knows that Trump is a true racist to the core. While Biden is a huge supporter of the black community who doesn't always choose his words correctly. hth  

So you speak for the black community now?  The very thing Biden is getting lit up about.  Nice work. Stifle. It’s not about you or “independents”. It’s about a core voting group of the Democratic party. One you don’t belong to. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you speak for the black community now?  The very thing Biden is getting lit up about.  Nice work. Stifle. It’s not about you or “independents”. It’s about a core voting group of the Democratic party. One you don’t belong to. 

I don't need a racist who's already decided he's voting for a racist, to tell me anything about racism and elections. Mmmkay?

Just now, The Observer said:

I don't need a racist who's already decided he's voting for a racist, to tell me anything about racism and elections. Mmmkay?

Apparently you do. Stop speaking for a group you don’t belong to.  No matter who says that,  it’s true. Stifle. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Apparently you do. Stop speaking for a group you don’t belong to.  No matter who says that,  it’s true. Stifle. 

Stop speaking about racism period. A racist can't spot racism. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ha! Libtards in a nutshell! Gets his ass handed to him so just calls the guy who did it a racist.  And they wonder why. 

• Thanks 1

Ha! Libtards in a nutshell! Gets his ass handed to him so just calls the guy who did it a racist.  And they wonder why. 

NO, you got your ass handed to you. You want to obsess with one dumb sentence that Biden apologized for hours later and ignore a lifetime of racism by Trump. Where I have examples to further pound the snot out of you.  As usual, you picked the wrong guy on the wrong day and got your nose smacked. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lmao

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

NO, you got your ass handed to you. You want to obsess with one dumb sentence that Biden apologized for hours later and ignore a lifetime of racism by Trump. Where I have examples to further pound the snot out of you.  As usual, you picked the wrong guy on the wrong day and got your nose smacked. 

It stopped being about Biden when you assumed you could speak for the black community. You can’t, so don’t. HTH. Asskick continues. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It stopped being about Biden when you assumed you could speak for the black community. You can’t, so don’t. HTH. Asskick continues. 

It stopped being about Biden when a you assumed you could speak for non-racists. You can't, so don't/ Beatdown continues. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It stopped being about Biden when a you assumed you could speak for non-racists. You can't, so don't/ Beatdown continues. 

But I didn’t. And I didn’t call anyone racist.  I told you not to talk. So what are you talking about? Please explain. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But I didn’t. And I didn’t call anyone racist.  I told you not to talk. So what are you talking about? Please explain. 

You want to obsess with one dumb sentence that Biden apologized for hours later and ignore a lifetime of racism by Trump

I just pasted that from an earlier response.  Racism bothers you when you think Biden may have shown an example of it.  Unfortunately, you forfeited your right to make any accusations when you were totally fine with Trump's years of racism.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You want to obsess with one dumb sentence that Biden apologized for hours later and ignore a lifetime of racism by Trump

I just pasted that from an earlier response.  Racism bothers you when you think Biden may have shown an example of it.  Unfortunately, you forfeited your right to make any accusations when you were totally fine with Trump's years of racism.

I switched from Biden’s arrogance in thinking he could speak for the black community to your arrogance thinking you could.  You’re not on the team Chief. Stop acting as if you are. Maybe if you hung out with some black people and had a real conversation you would know this.  It’s  probably all just pandering on your end and the black person just nods along and dismisses you. They’re just being polite but  they know a phony when they see one. 

I really wish we could drop labels like "black" or "African American". I deserve to be called an American.

You know, Africans in Africa are not all one group. Even if you're speaking of Africans that live in the same country that are similarly dark in complexion. They come from different tribes. Historically, that is how my ancestors got here. Tribes that were at war with one another sold each other into slavery. Still today, different tribes or religious groups fight against one another. It's really unfair to group us together as if our skin color unites us.

If Biden had real balls, he'd double down on what he said by stating that Trump and conservatives don't have black people's best interests at heart and prove it. If Trump really cared he'd show how his policies and efforts these past 4 years has helped blacks far more than Obama or Clinton, if it's true.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I really wish we could drop labels like "black" or "African American". I deserve to be called an American.

I totally agree...  This PC term completely "jumped the shark" when Bob Costas during the Olympics one year was talking about a black German and called him an "African American"...

I have a friend that is white as white can be and he was born in Africa do his US parents that were stationed overseas when he was born...  He is an African Amercian?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I switched from Biden’s arrogance in thinking he could speak for the black community to your arrogance thinking you could.  You’re not on the team Chief. Stop acting as if you are. Maybe if you hung out with some black people and had a real conversation you would know this.  It’s  probably all just pandering on your end and the black person just nods along and dismisses you. They’re just being polite but  they know a phony when they see one. 

Newbie loves to post pics, Maybe he can post a FB pic with all his black friends. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Newbie loves to post pics, Maybe he can post a FB pic with all his black friends. 

Oh, he has them. Probably some random guy who was also wearing a McNabb jersey. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

You know, Africans in Africa are not all one group. Even if you're speaking of Africans that live in the same country that are similarly dark in complexion. They come from different tribes. Historically, that is how my ancestors got here. Tribes that were at war with one another sold each other into slavery. Still today, different tribes or religious groups fight against one another. It's really unfair to group us together as if our skin color unites us.

If Biden had real balls, he'd double down on what he said by stating that Trump and conservatives don't have black people's best interests at heart and prove it. If Trump really cared he'd show how his policies and efforts these past 4 years has helped blacks far more than Obama or Clinton, if it's true.

Sorry Peenie, Newbie uses black, so you’re just going to have to live with it. Until he changes the term it stays. He is after all, speaking for your community. 

It's okay, I mean, I call myself black but I think it's outdated.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

It's okay, I mean, I call myself black but I think it's outdated.

melanin-enhanced?  :dunno:

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

melanin-enhanced?  :dunno:

I just wish I didn't have to be anything other than American.

I don't agree with all of their points but...

I'm pretty sure it was a black person that started the movement to call ourselves African American. Also, Irish and Italian people do call themselves Irish American or Italian American, but that is because they are 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant. As for calling ourselves black, I could go on about why we should bond together based on a common ancestry from Africa or slavery but I think it's time to move forward from just seeing ourselves through the prism of race and racism.

Anyone remember this nugget from Biden in 2008...

Biden states “Cannot Go To A 7-Eleven Or Dunkin’ Donuts Unless You Have A Slight Indian Accent”

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

I just wish I didn't have to be anything other than American.

I don't agree with all of their points but...

Love those guys.  I thought Jesse Jackson was the big push for "African American" as per Larry Elder in a video @Voltaire recently posted though.  Personally what you all call yourselves doesn't matter a whole lot to me; I've gone from negro to brown to black to AA in my lifetime; it seems that "brown" is more for Latinos these days and "black" is making a comeback over AA.  Whatever.  :dunno:

How about:  Vitamin D-deficient?

To sum things up:

Biden makes racist comment, AA community upset 

Newbie says it’s ok, Trump said some racist stuff too.

Thanks Newbie! From all of us in the AA community. Thanks for letting us know what’s racist and who we should hold accountable, couldn’t have figured it out without the whitesplaining! 

To sum things up:

Biden makes racist comment, AA community upset 

Newbie says it’s ok, Trump said some racist stuff too.

Thanks Newbie! From all of us in the AA community. Thanks for letting us know what’s racist and who we should hold accountable, couldn’t have figured it out without the whitesplaining! 

I'll sum it up even better.  Biden says something very stupid. And insulting to black people. I point out that Trump has fought and settled lawsuits because of his racism and hatred toward black people. Ivan gave a list of five, and could have kept going and going, examples of racist things Trump has done and said. In the meantime, Biden apologizes for the stupid thing he says. I asked to show me one example of trump apologizing for the racist and stupid things he says. Tumbleweeds. Nada. Another attempt to disparage Biden that I quickly stomp out thus putting 6hardcore on tilt.

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll sum it up even better.  Biden says something very stupid. And insulting to black people. I point out that Trump has fought and settled lawsuits because of his racism and hatred toward black people. Ivan gave a list of five, and could have kept going and going, examples of racist things Trump has done and said. In the meantime, Biden apologizes for the stupid thing he says. I asked to show me one example of trump apologizing for the racist and stupid things he says. Tumbleweeds. Nada. Another attempt to disparage Biden that I quickly stomp out thus putting 6hardcore on tilt.

When Biden says it it’s stupid.  When Trump does it’s racist. Thanks again Newbie! You are such a great whitesplainer! 

• Like 1

This is the best the Dems have; this is who Newbie is voting for:

😢

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

😢

Jesus H Christ

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

😢

Dear sweet baby jeebus, what in the hell was that? How sad for him. :(

7 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Unless you are Trump.  

In which case, pointing out the stupid s*** he says is 'Trump delusional syndrome'. Trademark Fox news. (C)