12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

Just now, Fireballer said:

He got 8% In 2016?

I dunno what he got in 2016. But I'd expected it to go up.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn't know that. I'd expected it around 15% but, between the two of them, I'd thought 40 sounded closer than 3.

Anyway, this is bothersome news..

Its MSNBC, no way that poll is tilted left, now way at all.

I wonder how many Registered Black voters they polled, wonder how they came to communicate with them?

8 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Apology for what??

Not that I'd expect one, but you guys said I made up the stats. You were all wrong. But I don't need an apology.  Just watching you idiots fail time and time again is enough for me.  :)

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not that I'd expect one, but you guys said I made up the stats. You were all wrong. But I don't need an apology.  Just watching you idiots fail time and time again is enough for me.  :)

I never said you made up anything

Defend this Biden supporters. 

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

And they win the election based on this stance. Oh, and "Hope".

10 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Either did I at one time.  Trump was pro choice up until 15 minutes before he came down the escalator

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Either did I at one time.  Trump was pro choice up until 15 minutes before he came down the escalator

This is a Biden thread. Stay focused beta male.  

Just now, 12th Man said:

This is a Biden thread. Stay focused beta male.  

You could start a thread about window casings and newbie would be whining non stop about Trump in it.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You could start a thread about window casings and newbie would be whining non stop about Trump in it.

Sorry sissyboy, if you want to point out Biden's flip flops, Trump's are fair game. Lol

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sorry sissyboy, if you want to point out Biden's flip flops, Trump's are fair game. Lol

:lol: Internet guy calls me sissy. :banana: 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Start your own Thread beta male. Now go kneel down, with your mask on of course.  

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: Internet guy calls me sissy. :banana: 

He's a beta for sure. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Start your own Thread beta male. Now go kneel down, with your mask on of course.  

You need a writer. If you're going to repeat the exact same thing 20 times, at least come up with something either humorous or clever. Try reaching out to a fourth grader.  Guarantee it will be much better.  hth

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You need a writer. If you're going to repeat the exact same thing 20 times, at least come up with something either humorous or clever. Try reaching out to a fourth grader.  Guarantee it will be much better.  hth

Go kneel down beta. Now STFU. 

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He's a beta for sure. 

So true:

Unlike an alpha male, a beta male might slip into trying too hard to make sure that his qualities are noticed by others. He may do this by bragging, telling stories that highlight his qualities or changing his personality or opinions on the fly to hopefully fit in and be liked by everyone.

This is spot on with newbs and he tries to be alpha on the internet but the beta is in charge in the end!!! :banana:

An Alpha admits when he says something false. An Alpha has confidence .  Newbie is no Alpha. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So true:

Unlike an alpha male, a beta male might slip into trying too hard to make sure that his qualities are noticed by others. He may do this by bragging, telling stories that highlight his qualities or changing his personality or opinions on the fly to hopefully fit in and be liked by everyone.

This is spot on with newbs!!! :banana:

Actually, I'm a combination of both. I'm alpha in that I tend to lead the pack. I'm also always the toughest guy in the room.  But I'm beta in that I often tear up watching a movie before my girlfriend does. And I like songs like Seasons in the Sun and Cats in the Cradle.  It's an unusual combination, but it's served me well. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Actually, I'm a combination of both. I'm alpha in that I tend to lead the pack. I'm also always the toughest guy in the room.  But I'm beta in that I often tear up watching a movie before my girlfriend does. And I like songs like Seasons in the Sun and Cats in the Cradle.  It's an unusual combination, but it's served me well. 

Always the toughest guy behind a keyboard. In a chat room.  :lol::banana:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

🤣

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

Please.

1. You are the biggest follower around.

2. Like many gym rats who guzzle supplements all day, you mistake muscles with tough. You'd have your ass whipped in a real street fight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Biden being Biden. The media is complicit.

19 hours ago, The Observer said:

What exactly have you ever done that could be considered tough? Slow pitch softball? 

Biden being Biden.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What exactly have you ever done that could be considered tough? Slow pitch softball? 

He's a beta DJ. He does the electric slide.  

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Please.

1. You are the biggest follower around.

2. Like many gym rats who guzzle supplements all day, you mistake muscles with tough. You'd have your ass whipped in a real street fight. 

Steroids are a helluva drug.

This is the guy leading in the polls. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In some circles eating ass is considered very masculine.

16 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

This is the guy leading in the polls. :lol:

Very sad isn't it...

22 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor Joe :(

Fake noise

25 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor Joe :(

The media will say that no one was there to protect from COVID transfer because the liberals are so damn caring, yet none appear to be wearing masks...