12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

I appreciate the mention of firecighters, but thats just because the IAFF brass endorsed him.  I guess he cant bring himself to thank cops by name.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I appreciate the mention of firecighters, but thats just because the IAFF brass endorsed him.  I guess he cant bring himself to thank cops by name.  

In his defense, he's a turnip at this point. He can only read what they type on the teleprompter. The ability to think on his own and say what he thinks is gone and is not coming back.

Spanish Flu almost 700K dead in the US. This virus is nowhere near that in the same timeframe and within the last 100 years.

It's as if his handlers are trying to sabotage him. I think that's what he's trying to say but not sure..meh.

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Spanish Flu almost 700K dead in the US. This virus is nowhere near that in the same timeframe and within the last 100 years.

It's as if his handlers are trying to sabotage him. I think that's what he's trying to say but not sure..meh.

He has lost most of his mental capacity.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Poor guy.  :(

More lives this year than any other year!  Damnit!

5 hours ago, posty said:

Gee, I wonder why the change of heart?  Hmm?

Not a change of heart.  He just finally woke up from his nap in the basement.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Now he says no fracking on federal lands. Come on man. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

His handlers know how gullible and stupid his base is. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

His handlers know how gullible and stupid his base is. 

Once they bought Bill Clinton’s line of crap it was game on, we can do and say whatever we want.

My favorite still is “ that depends on what the meaning of is, is”

1 minute ago, posty said:

More left-wing violence if Trump is elected...

Gotta give him credit. He was able to formulate a full sentence.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, posty said:

More left-wing violence if Trump is elected...

Is he implying, vote for me or we will continue the violence?

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Maybe not we will continue it , but it won’t stop. Who are the ones always fear mongering? Michelle Obama said it can get worse the other day if Trump wins. 

12 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Harris stated that this will keep going on and that it SHOULD.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe not we will continue it , but it won’t stop. Who are the ones always fear mongering? Michelle Obama said it can get worse the other day if Trump wins. 

It's interesting how the left's message of the month is so well communicated amoungst all the talking heads. They can turn on the dime and are lockstep with the media and their liberal "leaders" around the country. 

They all have the same liberal coach speak within minutes. 

43 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Implying????   Seems like he's right out front with it. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Implying????   Seems like he's right out front with it. 

Agreed...  Sounds like a threat to me...

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Joe Biden has taken questions from the media 5 times since March 1, 2020.

Remind anyone of 2016? When one candidate was playing to stadiums and the other to 3 handpicked people for 5 minutes while getting coffee (with media in tow).  Now the left has tried to level the playing field by eliminating the stadiums. 

Biden makes awkward ‘they’ll shoot me’ quip during Kenosha appearance

Former Vice President Joe Biden used an unfortunate choice of words Thursday while visiting Kenosha, Wis. in the aftermath of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-awkward-theyll-shoot-me-quip-kenosha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden makes awkward ‘they’ll shoot me’ quip during Kenosha appearance

Former Vice President Joe Biden used an unfortunate choice of words Thursday while visiting Kenosha, Wis. in the aftermath of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-awkward-theyll-shoot-me-quip-kenosha

Reminds me of when he was talking about how he was against domestic violence against women and said something along the lines how he would "keep punching at it".  :lol:

Joe Biden said a black man invented the lightbulb, not Thomas Edison.  :Lol:

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Joe Biden said a black man invented the lightbulb, not Thomas Edison.  :Lol:

I found the guys Wikipedia. On the light bulb it says this.

The light bulb[edit]

Latimer received a patent on January 17, 1882 for the "Process of Manufacturing Carbons", an improved method for the production of lightbulb carbon filaments.[8][9]

Poor Joe. Facts don't matter.

4 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I found the guys Wikipedia. On the light bulb it says this.

The light bulb[edit]

Latimer received a patent on January 17, 1882 for the "Process of Manufacturing Carbons", an improved method for the production of lightbulb carbon filaments.[8][9]

Poor Joe. Facts don't matter.

Joseph Swan

Physicist

Sir Joseph Wilson Swan FRS was an English physicist, chemist, and inventor. He is known as an independent early developer of a successful incandescent light bulb, and is the person responsible for developing and supplying the first incandescent lights used to illuminate homes and public buildings, including the Savoy Theatre, London, in 1881.

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Says one draft dodger about another. So Biden and Trump are actually on the same page in this respect.  And Trump should address his statements. 

I knew a lot of good people who were within 2 years of military retirement. They were let go due to Obama and Joe decimating the military budget. Highly decorated people with 2-3 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. The only suckers are any of them that voted for Obama and Joe. I was able to retire but barely.

And the VA was a joke under Obama. Backed up claims, kept sabotaging the Choice option of civilian care. Veterans could be waiting for over a year. None of that is happening anymore. We finally have the Choice program and the VA's old legacy claims system is getting upgraded and  close to fully automated. I don't use the VA but for those that truly need it in rural areas, they can go to their local doctor instead of taking a 2-3 hour trip to the VA right now. It's awesome. They are not suckers anymore. Screw you Joe. 

56 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Says one draft dodger about another. So Biden and Trump are actually on the same page in this respect.  And Trump should address his statements. 

Trump did address it, so did Kayleigh

fake news