12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

4 hours ago, 12th Man said:

It's all or nothing with the libs. Can't even bring themselves to say, he did that right. And then move on. They are so insecure.

A Biden commercial just told me, his promise is to lower healthcare costs  and provide healthcare to all who need it. The last time he told us crap like that was when he pushed that crappy ObamaCare and promised a $2700 reduction per family. Since then my healthcare costs have tripled.

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

A Biden commercial just told me, his promise is to lower healthcare costs  and provide healthcare to all who need it. The last time he told us crap like that was when he pushed that crappy ObamaCare and promised a $2700 reduction per family. Since then my healthcare costs have tripled.

If you told him that he would say: "Come on tough guy, let's have a push up contest to see who the man is here. That's right. Go vote for someone else."

That's all I got....:dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Biden called President Trump a climate arsonist.

What a disgrace.

It's not like forest fires have been happening on the west coast annually for as long as I can recall going back over 30 yrs. Thanks Trump.

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's not like forest fires have been happening on the west coast annually for as long as I can recall going back over 30 yrs. Thanks Trump.

Yeah but, now they are serious because Ttump is president. When obama was in, meh...

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah but, now they are serious because Ttump is president. When obama was in, meh...

It went from...meh..to a God Damn Lucatanic nightmare that has crushed all our souls and burned everyone's avocado toast just like that. WTF. Hard to believe his handlers can make him say whatever they want. Just type it in there. He'll phucking say that shlt. 

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

:doh:

Aye carumba! He should have wore a sombrero and promised every worker a siesta during the workday. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I wonder what type of hot sauce he carries in his purse.

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

🤣

Holy sh!t!  They are just praying this charade holds up long enough to get Comma-la in the Oval Office.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Heavily edited but WTF???

Almost unintelligible.  Take the mask off Joe, there is no one within 20 feet of you.

Biden likes throwing his deceased sons military service around. Funny he never brings up Hunters stint in the Navy. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden likes throwing his deceased sons military service around. Funny he never brings up Hunters stint in the Navy. 

Dad's a sniffer. Son is a sniffer. 

Dems: "Wouldn't you like to be a sniffer too?" 

Dr. Pepper sues. 

Watching a Biden press conference right now.  Why does he need a written list of reporters to call on?  He's literally looking down at a list after each question and calling on pre chosen reporters by name.  This guy has issues.

17 hours ago, Strike said:

I wonder what type of hot sauce he carries in his purse.

Lol I put that on FB..that if ge drags Hillary in with her hot sauce packets im voting for Biden...because that level of pandering can't not be rewarded haha

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Watching a Biden press conference right now.  Why does he need a written list of reporters to call on?  He's literally looking down at a list after each question and calling on pre chosen reporters by name.  This guy has issues.

He's just following his script. Get used to it if he he wins.

Jim Carrey has been announced as the guy who will play Joe Biden this fall.

I assume the plan is for him to to contest the loss and say we need to wait for the mail in ballots to be processed.

WTF?  Yes this guy is leading in the polls. 

18 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

WTF?  Yes this guy is leading in the polls. 

Also, I'm sure that Biden remembered meeting the retired chief.  Seemed genuine, I'm sure he wasn't prepped with that..  :rolleyes: 

Biden changes answer on national mask mandate authority again, says he would not have power to enforce it

He has said he would prefer governors mandate masks on their own, but changed position on federal action

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Bidenappeared to shift his answer on the issue of federal mask mandates for the third time in a matter of weeks – and the second time in two days – during a CNN town hall event Thursday in which he said he would not have the authority as president to mandate people wear face masks in public.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mask-mandate-change-town-hall

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Biden changes answer on national mask mandate authority again, says he would not have power to enforce it

He has said he would prefer governors mandate masks on their own, but changed position on federal action

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Bidenappeared to shift his answer on the issue of federal mask mandates for the third time in a matter of weeks – and the second time in two days – during a CNN town hall event Thursday in which he said he would not have the authority as president to mandate people wear face masks in public.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mask-mandate-change-town-hall

"I don't know what I'll do, but it will be better than whatever my running mate does...huh...No?....But she said mean things about me.....When did I forgive her?...Oh....Ok. Better than what President um....Trump! What he does."

That retard claimed that if trump would have acted sooner we would of had zero covid deaths. To back up this ridiculously retarded claim,  Biden said look at the data.  Anderson didn't ask what data or fact check his retardness. 

19 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That retard claimed he'd be the first non ivy league president. Anderson didn't fact check him. 

Hell George Washington didn't even attend college...

Biden speaking now.  Just railed on Trump for Trump saying people are in the stock market.  Biden doesn't seem to think "regular" people are in the stock market.  He's an idiot.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden speaking now.  Just railed on Trump for Trump saying people are in the stock market.  Biden doesn't seem to think "regular" people are in the stock market.  He's an idiot.

I'm in the stock market big. And it's been awesome! :banana: