12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden speaking now.  Just railed on Trump for Trump saying people are in the stock market.  Biden doesn't seem to think "regular" people are in the stock market.  He's an idiot.

Don't tell him. He will want to raid it like they do Social Security. 

Everyone is in the stock market. Hard to believe this idiot doesn’t know that. Besides, Wall Street loves him and the slut. It’s not because  they are pro-choice. 

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

:lol: What a brain dead old retard. And he has liberals all over the US begging for him to be president. 

If the left can pull this off, they can do anything they want given the large number of idiots that live in this country.

I look forward to him curing cancer, we all do. Cancer killed my grandmother.  I'm also glad that he waited to do so until after RBG died.

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Pretty much nailed it :pointstosky:

It's the thought that counts.

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m more surprised he said “under God” than I am he focked up the rest of it. 

They don’t care what he says. It’s all about the OMB. 

At this point the whole Democrat party is full of Ron Burgundys

They will literally say anything on that teleprompter.

Go fbomb yourself San Diego.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

40 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

At this point the whole Democrat party is full of Ron Burgundys

They will literally say anything on that teleprompter.

Go fbomb yourself San Diego.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Does that mean AOC is T1ts McGee? 

9 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Train how you fight. Won't be a teletubbie in the debates. He's going to die on this speaking hill.

And don't think Trump won't mention it. He 100% will. Biden better be ready.

2 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I am starting to think Biden will try to kill Trump on stage at the debate if he gets too rattled. 

Listen to that press.  They have had no access to this guy since he was ordained as the Dem nominee, and they are nearly fighting each other just to ask a question.

The debates are already going to be favoring Biden...  They have probably given him all the questions and try to give him answers that he can memorize and be very concise...  Also, Biden and Trump have to be in the same location in the same room...  If they aren't the Prompter will be running and setup where Biden won't have to look away from the camera...

Ooh. He no like the Hunter / Ukraine questions. Popcorn. 

On 9/18/2020 at 2:05 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone is in the stock market. Hard to believe this idiot doesn’t know that. Besides, Wall Street loves him and the slut. It’s not because  they are pro-choice. 

Government pensions are in stock market that affects all of us.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Government pensions are in stock market that affects all of us.

I said everyone. That means everyone. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said everyone. That means everyone. 

But you didn’t say why, I was elaborating on your statement. 

49 minutes ago, posty said:

The debates are already going to be favoring Biden...  They have probably given him all the questions and try to give him answers that he can memorize and be very concise...  Also, Biden and Trump have to be in the same location in the same room...  If they aren't the Prompter will be running and setup where Biden won't have to look away from the camera...

Trump walks over to Teleprompter and covers it. "You were saying?"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

But you didn’t say why, I was elaborating on your statement. 

That’s not the only other reason why. Everyone means everyone. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I am starting to think Biden will try to kill Trump on stage at the debate if he gets too rattled. 

Let's not talk about me even though I'm running for president. Let's only focus on Trump and what we are accusing him of, so I can bash him.

• Thanks 1

If Trump yelled at a reporter and pointed directly in their face it's going to make the evening news. This azzwipe is so shielded by the press it's criminal. Can't ask him real questions, can't get a real response. All he has to say is I'm not talking about it and it's over. 

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If Trump yelled at a reporter and pointed directly in their face it's going to make the evening news. This azzwipe is so shielded by the press it's criminal. Can't ask him real questions, can't get a real response. All he has to say is I'm not talking about it and it's over. 

For weeks you would here how unfitting of a president he was by losing his composure in that way. Not mentally stable for the job. :dunno:

I learned a new term this week, "lid".

When a presidential candidate is done for the day and will be taking no more questions from the press or making public appearances, they call it "putting a lid on it".

Well Biden has called a lid on average 3x per week this month before noon, typically before 10 am. This man is literally working part time campaigning for the most important job in the world.

Talk about low energy. The rest of the world is licking their chops at the thought of a Biden presidency.

33 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I learned a new term this week, "lid".

When a presidential candidate is done for the day and will be taking no more questions from the press or making public appearances, they call it "putting a lid on it".

Well Biden has called a lid on average 3x per week this month before noon, typically before 10 am. This man is literally working part time campaigning for the most important job in the world.

Talk about low energy. The rest of the world is licking their chops at the thought of a Biden presidency.

He needs time to memorize what to say and not say at the debate. Hardest working people in the world right now are the democrats trying to keep sleepy joe from wandering around aimlessly and getting angry that he doesn't have his alphabet soup served to him in his favorite Wiggles mug.