12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

Biden's campaign does not deny the NY Post story.  Their very weak response:

" we have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place. "

Twitter too.  Won't allow users to share and deleted NYP's initial post.  It's scary how much power these liberals have.  They own information and will disseminate it as they see fit.  

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Twitter too.  Won't allow users to share and deleted NYP's initial post.  It's scary how much power these liberals have.  They own information and will disseminate it as they see fit.  

Yep.  I checked CNN's webpage too.  Not a mention.  Trying to bury it.

Biden campaign backtracking on the meeting not happening.  Now says he may have met but that any meeting was "cursory".  This is getting bigger and bigger.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden campaign backtracking on the meeting not happening.  Now says he may have met but that any meeting was "cursory".  This is getting bigger and bigger.

They really focked up claiming the meeting never happened initially...

The VP’s office was for sale. And they sold. This man can’t be president. 

Get ready for the full press defense by CNN/MSNBC and all the rest to protect Biden and attack any source or information that might tend to highlight his negatives....watch these people work....its amazing...  🍿

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wikipedia jumping on the censorship bandwagon.  God, we're focked.

Really?  What did they censor?  Actually it was probably a user that thinks they are all-knowing and deleted it because they were unhappy...

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wikipedia jumping on the censorship bandwagon.  God, we're focked.

I used to laugh at North Korea...

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The VP’s office was for sale. And they sold. This man can’t be president. 

Every day I become more afraid that the fix is in and they are going to steal this election.

If you need a good laugh there’s a Biden Years thread that has Antifaguys all riled up....Shotard has already cried. Twice. 

• Like 1

So creepy joe said that voters don't deserve to know what he is going to try to do to the supreme court if he wins. 

Then he says that what Trump is doing is wrong by selecting Barrett at this time because 20mil people voted already and it"s not fair. 

And now biden comes out with yes, he will tell the people what his plans are BEFORE the election. But, but, but...I thought 20 mil people already voted joey? So which is it? :dunno:

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So creepy joe said that voters don't deserve to know what he is going to try to do to the supreme court if he wins. 

Then he says that what Trump is doing is wrong by selecting Barrett at this time because 20mil people voted already and it"s not fair. 

And now biden comes out with yes, he will tell the people what his plans are BEFORE the election. But, but, but...I thought 20 mil people already voted joey? So which is it? :dunno:

I've been thinking the same thing.  And the Dems are encouraging people to vote early.  It's almost like he wants to wait til the last minute so he can say he addressed the issue "before" the election but most people won't be aware of his stance before voting.  Unfortunately for him, his unwillingness to come clean on this issue speaks volumes by itself.  Anyone with half a brain knows the answer already.

He already stated we are in the middle of the election. If we had real journalism they would call him out on it. There is no way to state it before the election. It already started....meh.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

He already stated we are in the middle of the election. If we had real journalism they would call him out on it. There is no way to state it before the election. It already started....meh.

Yep.  When he gave that non-answer last night the moderator should have said "With all due respect Vice President, people are voting already.  They deserve to know."  But of course the moderator didn't because they're coddling Biden.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've been thinking the same thing.  And the Dems are encouraging people to vote early.  It's almost like he wants to wait til the last minute so he can say he addressed the issue "before" the election but most people won't be aware of his stance before voting.  Unfortunately for him, his unwillingness to come clean on this issue speaks volumes by itself.  Anyone with half a brain knows the answer already.

That is the one thing I really dislike about early voting...  Hypothetically, suppose Biden during an interview or something says something like "I hate all blacks and like to rape eight-year-old girls".  I would think that there would be a lot of people wanting to change their votes...

1 minute ago, posty said:

That is the one thing I really dislike about early voting...  Hypothetically, suppose Biden during an interview or something says something like "I hate all blacks and like to rape eight-year-old girls".  I would think that there would be a lot of people wanting to change their votes...

It could happen with anybody on the ballot. My mock ballot has about 40 elections. Voting early taking that into account, one is assuming a risk; they might want a mulligan but they have to eat it. Next time don't vote early.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It could happen with anybody on the ballot. My mock ballot has about 40 elections. Voting early taking that into account, one is assuming a risk; they might want a mulligan but they have to eat it. Next time don't vote early.

Totally forgot about local races, but yeah, you are correct...

12 minutes ago, posty said:

Eh.  He could just as easily make that statement one day after the election as before it.  Early voting in and of itself isn't an issue.  But the moderators not holding his feet to the fire when he's clearly avoiding answering a significant question is.

At his town hall the other night Biden said the Boilermakers union endorsed him. No they didn’t. They endorsed Trump like they did in 2016. Biden can just say anything he wants and not get called out about it. Must be nice. Imaging if Trump did that? Front page, all over twitter. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At his town hall the other night Biden said the Boilermakers union endorsed him. No they didn’t. They endorsed Trump like they did in 2016. Biden can just say anything he wants and not get called out about it. Must be nice. Imaging if Trump did that? Front page, all over twitter. 

Trump lies also. The other night he said 19000 were at a rally when it was 18950. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trump lies also. The other night he said 19000 were at a rally when it was 18950. :dunno:

They don’t bring up crowd size anymore. 

“If you’re having trouble figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t a boilermaker”. 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Joe won't be saying anything soon.  He's already put a lid on any appearances before Thurs debate.

Quite simply, doesn't have the stamina to be President.

Not to mention the selling of his office, which should automatically disqualify him.

Joe Biden called a black senate candidate from MIchigan a "disaster."  Here is that candidate's response.   Peenie you should watch this and try to learn something.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's disgusting that Biden called our military suckers and losers.

It's just the military who discharged Hunter for doing drugs that pinned him a loser. Nobody actually said it but I will. Hunter is a POS loser and a sucker to drugs.

23 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

:doh:

It's the "aww shucks, I'm blue collar like you" schpiel.  It worked when Dems were the party for the working man with a wife and 2.2 kids.