12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

“If you like your low gas prices, you can’t keep your low gas prices”.  

• Haha 1

This dude is barely holding it together... I wonder how much shlt they have to pump in him to make a simple appearance.

8 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Your guess is as good as mine.

That's clickbait horsehit. No context

If all that is coming out about Biden and Hunter and the rest of that clan was coming out about Trump and Don jr, I wouldn’t vote. 

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Biden threatening Ukraine president after Trump won in 2016.

Wow.  Just wow.  Thats the single greatest piece of Russian disinformation I've ever heard.  Too bad @Herbivore called it out as just mudslinging and Johnsons report put it all to rest.

12 hours ago, Goggins said:

Biden threatening Ukraine president after Trump won in 2016.

Even the staunchest Biden lover here would have to admit he is out of bounds talking about the President behind his back. Joe is a private citizen at this point. What exactly could possibly be above board here?

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Even the staunchest Biden lover here would have to admit he is out of bounds talking about the President behind his back. Joe is a private citizen at this point. What exactly could possibly be above board here?

He was still in office. It was two weeks after the election. Still dirty as Fock.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was still in office. It was two weeks after the election. Still dirty as Fock.  

True. Then he was dictating policy of how they were to deal with Trump. The VP.  Why no one ever asks Obama about any of this is strange.  The truth apparently is Biden was President the whole time.

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

True. Then he was dictating policy of how they were to deal with Trump. The VP.  Why no one ever asks Obama about any of this is strange.  The truth apparently is Biden was President the whole time.

Could you imagine questioning the Black Messiah in this climate?  You’d be canceled so hard it would be like you never existed.  :o

Hunter getting off Air Force 2 then going straight to a  personal business dealing is totally phucked up. Tammy Duckworth got busted for the same thing. She took a VA work van to her political rally. She finally owned up to it and paid the VA but wholly phuck. This guy was doing personal global business and not paying a dime for travel, food to include security. All paid for by taxpayers. If Biden is elected it's not going away either. It will get worse. Hunter burns through cash and has no desire to earn it.

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Hunter getting off Air Force 2 then going straight to a  personal business dealing is totally phucked up. Tammy Duckworth got busted for the same thing. She took a VA work van to her political rally. She finally owned up to it and paid the VA but wholly phuck. This guy was doing personal global business and not paying a dime for travel, food to include security. All paid for by taxpayers. If Biden is elected it's not going away either. It will get worse. Hunter burns through cash and has no desire to earn it.

Good work if you can get it. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was still in office. It was two weeks after the election. 

Thats when the fake peach mint wheels had to start turning since Hillary lost.  Just a short while later, the unmasking started.  It was her turn!!

Nine days until the election and Biden calls a lid at noon on Sunday. After taking Monday-Thursday off to memorize his debate answers.

How any sane person could think that this pre-teen molesting dementia patient father of a sister focking niece dìck pic sending bag boy son has a prayer of winning the election is beyond me.

Joe is going to make Mondale look like a stud.

Joe's daughter leaked her diary and said she was molested as a girl and took inappropriate showers with her dad.

14 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Nine days until the election and Biden calls a lid at noon on Sunday. After taking Monday-Thursday off to memorize his debate answers.

How any sane person could think that this pre-teen molesting dementia patient father of a sister focking niece dìck pic sending bag boy son has a prayer of winning the election is beyond me.

Joe is going to make Mondale look like a stud.

He has a prayer because there are so many uneducated voters in this country.

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He has a prayer because there are so many uneducated voters in this country.

They aren't just uneducated, they are full on uneducated retarded loons.

58 minutes ago, posty said:

Biden is running against GWB...

His wife should be ashamed. I guess she really wants to be Flotus. 

The left is stupid. Plain and simple....

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that the government could provide four-year college educations for $150 billion, only for his campaign to later admit it would really be closer to double that amount.

During an interview that aired Sunday on CBS' "60 Minutes," Biden bragged about the number as a feature of proposed "significant institutional changes" that would include a 15% minimum tax on corporations, saying it would raise more than $400 billion.

"I can send every single qualified person to a four-year college in their state for $150 billion," Biden said. "I can make sure every single person who qualifies for community college can go and we still have a lotta money left over. That's what I mean by significant institutional changes.

"60 Minutes" noted that organizations like the Tax Policy Center have questioned the validity of Biden's claims that the corporate tax would raise that much money. His quoted cost of education was also off the mark, according to his campaign.

"After our interview, Mr. Biden's staff told us he misspoke, and that the cost of free public college could be twice as much as he said," CBS' Norah O'Donnell said in a voice-over after Biden's claim aired."

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The left is stupid. Plain and simple....

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that the government could provide four-year college educations for $150 billion, only for his campaign to later admit it would really be closer to double that amount.

During an interview that aired Sunday on CBS' "60 Minutes," Biden bragged about the number as a feature of proposed "significant institutional changes" that would include a 15% minimum tax on corporations, saying it would raise more than $400 billion.

"I can send every single qualified person to a four-year college in their state for $150 billion," Biden said. "I can make sure every single person who qualifies for community college can go and we still have a lotta money left over. That's what I mean by significant institutional changes.

"60 Minutes" noted that organizations like the Tax Policy Center have questioned the validity of Biden's claims that the corporate tax would raise that much money. His quoted cost of education was also off the mark, according to his campaign.

"After our interview, Mr. Biden's staff told us he misspoke, and that the cost of free public college could be twice as much as he said," CBS' Norah O'Donnell said in a voice-over after Biden's claim aired."

Nice of them to not crucify him over this.....

26 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nice of them to not crucify him over this.....

Hell, last night on 60 minutes biden accidentally referred to Trump as "George" when he's being thrown softball questions.

Mis-speaking is one thing, doing it every other sentence is mental decline. Especially when you are running for president and can't cleary communicate what you are running on. 

Biden and Kamala have no events scheduled today. Crazy. Trump has 3 rallies in one battle ground state with Pence and other Trump family in other states.

I will be shocked if Biden's team strategy works of taking multiple days off less than 10 days before the election and with a major scandal out there. Then to cap it off, bashing fracking and promising to raise taxes on voters. How in the phuck is this even a strategy.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His wife should be ashamed. I guess she really wants to be Flotus. 

Looked like she mouthed “Trump” to him a few times.  Good support structure I suppose.  :dunno: