12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I think it was actually manipulated.  I deleted original post.

Then take my comment and apply it to any other biden context. It remains universal.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Then take my comment and apply it to any other biden context. It remains universal.

True story

He said Trump won PA by 44 votes. Then he backtracks to 44K. WTF. And his virus plan. "Testington". He literally said testington in this Philly rally. He might win but he will be institutionalized in 6 months. Losing his mind.

Just now when talking about health care, he ends with, "Yes it's going to cost more, but guess who's going to pay for it, I'm.gonna get Trump to pay some taxes."

So I know he's thinks that's a real zinger on Trump, but he both said outright his plans are going to cost a ton to implement, and then didn't explain where that money is really going to come from.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Just now when talking about health +care, he ends with, "Yes it's going to cost more, but guess who's going to pay for it, I'm.gonna get Trump to pay some taxes."

So I know he's thinks that's a real zinger on Trump, but he both said outright his plans are going to cost a ton to implement, and then didn't explain where that money is really going to come from.

He will as well because 400K is the President's salary. He won't be donating his paycheck either. 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just now when talking about health care, he ends with, "Yes it's going to cost more, but guess who's going to pay for it, I'm.gonna get Trump to pay some taxes."

His does he plan on getting guys like Trump to pay more in income tax? Is he raising the capital gains rate? I never  hear him bring that up. Seeing as that’s how the mega rich make their money, how is it going to work? 

The only good thing about this Vegetable becoming POTUS would be the gaffes he produces constantly. But the fun ends when Cameltoe and old bag pelosi have him removed. That when the bowl gets flushed.

I would guess that the previous 45 Presidents did the same thing, though some of them not well...

There will be many more from him, unless he doesn't do anything live...

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

It will be fun watching this tard, who can’t string two sentences together, heal the country.

But he can stay coherent enough to call the capital Hill police racist. For shooting a white Trump supporter to death. What kind of idiot would vote for this guy? You gotta be a cuck. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But he can stay coherent enough to call the capital Hill police racist. For shooting a white Trump supporter to death. What kind of idiot would vote for this guy? You gotta be a cuck. 

81 million 😂

54 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It will be fun watching this tard, who can’t string two sentences together, heal the country.

I think the ensuing comedy will do us all some good.