Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

What's the meanest thing you've ever seen done?

Years ago I worked at a full-service car wash in Rochester Hills that got bought out by a chain from Detroit which ended up bringing their own managers and quite a few employees in from Detroit.  One of the managers was this black guy who was a pr!ck.  He had a really nice Pontiac Bonneville with leather interior and the vacuum guys sent it through the wash with all four windows down.  I was drying that day and holy crap he was so pissed.  I don't know what caused me to just think of this but that was such a mean thing to do, even if he was an ass.  

What do you got?

18 minutes ago, fandandy said:

What do you got?

When VCR's first came out (early 80's) a friend got one.  One night he was out of town and let a married couple we were friends with use the house to watch a movie.  So they moved a bunch of his stuff around as a prank.  Mild stuff.   

To "get them back" a month later the couple that had used his house was having a huge picnic for friends and family of the band the husband was in.  Everyone brought a dish and each band member invited people so the owners of the house did not know everyone there.  So my friend with the VCR put an ad in the paper saying "Household Sale - Everything must go.  Free food."  So the picnic starts and people nobody knew would be walking around with a hotdog and something from the house asking the owners, how much their stuff was and why nothing was marked.   

There were a bunch of people there that they did not know and their stuff was all over the place when they got everyone out of there.  The house was trashed by people moving everything around and just setting it down when they left.  They could not figure out who did it and why for a long time.  Stuff had to be missing and it could have been really bad.  He told me months later that it was him and why he did it.  I never messed with him ever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely not the meanest but worthy of mentioning.

I was friends with a guy in college that was very smart politically. He knew more constitutional and political history as a freshman in college than 99% of the public. 

After college, early in his career, he was an editor of a company newspaper, then got a job writing  speeches for the department of travel and tourism of the US. Then became a secretary to a director of Agriculture of the US. Over time we stopped communicating as we both went in different directions early in life.

But earlier in his high school days, the dude was not a good looking guy in the least. Neither was he a guy who could defend himself physically if he needed to. But, he was smart. And, he had no problem taking covert activity when he was wronged. And this guy didn't fvck around even at the age of 16.

I wasn't there but one day he mentioned he got bullied after a party by a guy he knew pretty well and was made fun of in front of other peers and the dude made a physical threat on him. He had to back down or get beat up. He knew the guy pretty well and knew the dude had a stash of alcohol hidden in his closet at his parent's home as he had been there at one point.

My buddy at the time decided to get back at the guy and waited a day and then called the guy's parents and acted as a "very concerned" friend from school. He told the parents that he was worried about his "friend" being an alcoholic and he just thought that their kid needed help because of an alcohol addiction and that was the reason he was calling them. And he told them about the kid's stash of booze. It was found out later that the parents of the kid with the alcohol in the closet busted the kid bad as they found a ton of alcohol in his closet and they sent the kid to counseling. The kid was never an alcoholic and he never knew how they found the booze or why his parents reacted the way they did and made him go to counseling.

I was Snoopibg my mom's files one day when I was a kid. Iwork files that she brought home. I'll tell you what she did for her job later. There were a series of photos of very small dolls hand with 4,  5 rainbow like arcs on the palms. 

Saw other  photos. Bruised arms and back etcetera. And then I saw her face. She was no doll.

And the arcs on her hands? Came from the rings, heating elements  on the  Stoves electrical burners. 

Her own mother had held her handsto the  screaming hot stove.

40  years later and I'm still shaking as I type this.

My mom investigated child abuse 

Besides that double homicide bc we needed suspects to fit the narrative and protect those high ranking officials. Geez I don’t know lol

Armed robbery.

Didn't see it, but a guy told me. 

The dollar bill trick.

She said "Use a condom or no sex"

He thought on his feet, said "Yep" then took out a dollar bill out of his wallet (dark in room), and tore it to make the sound of him opening a condom.  Went to town, blew it right in here. 

Back when really good color printers out, my brother was working for a marketing company at the time who had a couple.  One guy he worked with said he got sued for something his ex-wife did.  Apparently while they were in the process of getting divorced, the wife did something on behalf of this guy.  So, he's the one that got sued.  He tried to sue her for the money, but the judge said there was nothing that could be done... so the guy was on the hook for $5k.  The kicker is that the ex-wife made him pay for her lawyer bills for trying to pass off the law suit to her.  In the end, he owed $8k (the ex's wife charged $3k for his services - the lawyer was banging the ex so he inflated the number).

So what he did was made a payment agreement with both parties ($500 per month for the original law suit and $300 per month for the ex).  Then, every month, he wrote out a check to cash for $500, went to the bank, and cashed it.  He then took that $500 to work and made a copy of each $20 bill ($300 worth twice).  For a few weeks, he would kind of rough them up a bit and then brought that money to the people he needed to pay off.  Here's the best part.... something like 20 years later, the ex found out and tried to sue him and pressed charges against him.  The thing is, all she had was hearsay from a chain of people... someone who told someone else who told someone else, etc.  They got to court and he was found innocent because there was no actual evidence or proof.  In the end, the ex was responsible for his legal fees... $8,000!!!  He told them that he would accept $400 a month, but it had to be a certified check.