Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Utit99's Obsession Poll

Utlit99's Obsession Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Girl's Generation Performer do you like best?

• SooYoung
    • Yuri
    • Sunny
    • Jessica
    • HyeoYeon
    • Yoona
    • SeoHyuan
    • Tiffany
    • TaeYeon

Display case Left to right

SooYoung - (tallest) yellow pants Another Boy another Label t-shirt (pink shorts w/suspenders white shirt) hands rest on fists w/ thick wristband 0:39 1:15 1:31 1:51-57 2:31 2:59

Yuri - blue top and navy garrison hat salute (yellow shorts, long thin green necklace) 0:40 0:59, 1:21 1:32 2:29 2:59 3:03

Sunny - (shortest) a hood that exposes her belly also has a white straptop with glasses on t-shirt (green shorts) peekaboo at 0:38 1:01  1:03 1:40-47

Jessica - (American) Purple/Blue Hat, white shirt, Purple/Blue pants (pink shorts, no suspenders pearls around waist) jumps at 0:40  1:11-118 1:36 2:30 2:34 2:58

HyoYeon - Red Pants, Black and White Hat/Another Boy Another Label t-shirt (green shorts white shirt) 0:40 2:01-2:10 2:38

Yoona - glittery silver with red streaktop and pearl necklace, red pants  (yellow shorts) picked up 0:03 Wink at 0:32 worried 1:02 1:04-1:08 1:37 2:20 3:00

SeoHyuan chipmunks shirt, sunglasses, pink pants hands together (green shorts with whistle) 0:36 0:42-0:46 1:36 wardrobe flowers 2:01-05 2:37

Tiffany - (American) Sailing cap / Rolling stone t-shirt (pink shorts with suspenders, gray shirt) 0:25, 0:27 head tilt 0:32 0:51-57 2:36

TaeYeon (leader)  green garrison hat , long sleeve silver top  grasps into fists (yellow w/ short thickgreen necklace)  0:37 1:00 1:24 2:11-19 2:35 2:49-57 3:17 3:20

2:44 - 1)SeoHyun 2)SooYoung 3)TaeYeon 4)Yoona 5)Yuri 6)Jessica 7)Sunny 8 ) HyoYeon 9) Tiffany

I think that's it.

•  

I don't like the hair in the bun look, but you can easily ID them by numbers.

0- Tiffany

7- Yoona

9 - TaeYeon

11- SeoHyun

12 - Sunny

21- Yuri

22- Jessica

24 - SooYoung

32 - HyoYeon

they are surprisingly good dancers.

but can they cook?

21 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

So you like underage chinks as well ?

Freaks

SooYoung is something like 30.

My wife (30D) thought #0 (Tiffany) had some bewbs.  Otherwise they all look the same.  :dunno:

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My wife (30D) thought #0 (Tiffany) had some bewbs.  Otherwise they all look the same.  :dunno:

Racist  :mad:

52 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Racist  :mad:

I know you are kidding, but it's tribal science.  We are trained from birth to recognize differences within our tribe, or ethnicity.  Other tribes tend to blend together because we aren't exposed to them.  I can recognize the difference between Korean and Japanese and Chinese and Vietnamese... but within those cultures, they tend to look very similar to me.  :dunno:

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know you are kidding, but it's tribal science.  We are trained from birth to recognize differences within our tribe, or ethnicity.  Other tribes tend to blend together because we aren't exposed to them.   I can recognize the difference between Korean and Japanese and Chinese and Vietnamese... but within those cultures, they tend to look very similar to me.  :dunno:

I am. 
you can or cannot ?

i personally cannot. 

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

So you like underage chinks as well ?

Freaks

Underage chinks? That's what you felt like posting? Why?

12 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

I am. 
you can or cannot ?

i personally cannot. 

I've worked in hi tech long enough that more often than not I can identify Korean, Japanese, and Chinese, but it is far from an exact science.  Those are the big ones in tech.  Vietnamese I feel like has slantier eyes, but do Laotians?  Hell if I know.  

Also if I meet multiple people from the same Asian ethnicity and you ask me an hour later which one is which, no chance.  

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've worked in hi tech long enough that more often than not I can identify Korean, Japanese, and Chinese, but it is far from an exact science.  Those are the big ones in tech.  Vietnamese I feel like has slantier eyes, but do Laotians?  Hell if I know.  

Also if I meet multiple people from the same Asian ethnicity and you ask me an hour later which one is which, no chance.  

If you have trouble telling Chinese, Korean, and Japanese apart that's understandable. I wasn't able either before I came here. Now, I couldn't with Laotians or Vietnamese either but the trick there, they are much easier to differentiate from the other three that maybe can work for you as they are a few skin tone shades darker.