Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

The crazy dog lady in Central Park

Is our planet on complete tilt, or are there just more cameras to catch the craziness? Im sure alot of yall have seen this. On the surface it appears just fukin crazy.  Reportedly, the black guy filming is a bird watcher and asked her to put her dog on a leash in an area where leashes are required.  He then starts filming to document the ensuing encounter.  Its looks like shes literally trying to get the cops to come to go apesh!t on this dude.  Twitter has outed her to her employer and is demanding they fire her.  I picture her as a lefty SJW in public, but truly a rabid racist underneath.  Not to mention, shes choking her fukin dog.

It all began when we let the stoopid cvnts vote.  Now they're getting a big head.

• Thanks 1

How did that dude keep the video device so level? Was it on a tripod or something?

And that chick is severely messed up. Poor dog. God bless anyone that is involved in her life. Dang.

In the comments someone mentioned her name is Amy Cooper. She works for Franklin Templeton. She’s the VP of Insurance Investment Solutions. :blink:

Is there anything known about what the guy was saying to her before he started using the video?

And why do people feel the need to record everything? I saw some lady today out walking and recording herself doing it. What a terrible obsession. Kind of like those with TDS. Just go vote for someone else for God's sake.

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is there anything known about what the guy was saying to her before he started using the video?

Only thing being reported is that he asked her to leash her dog.  I guess the dog running at large was scaring birds away that he was watching.  Then maybe he said "uh oh, I just set Karen off, I better record this".

She’s under the misguided notion that a NYC cop gives a rats ass if the person she’s complaining about is black. Many times people assume they have the upper hand for some reason. Like when they think because they were the ones that called the cops they have some leverage or more of a right to be heard. Cop don’t care who called or who’s rich or whatever. Cop cares about who the bigger a-hole is. Karen appears to be the one. 

• Sad 1

I also heard that Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her once at a party. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Pretty sad that even "conservatives" now cheer on doxxing.

I do not. :nono:

Her acting like a nutcase in the park should not affect her job status. And should not have even been posted online. It's just some woman acting weird and is fun to make fun of but, that is as far as it should go.

I think videoing people without consent should be a crime.

That being said, the way she was treating that dog should have made her lose her job.

And why is she being called  racist because she described the guy's skin color accurately? Whenever a black person describes a white person as white, is that racist?

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Lost her dog, put on leave by her job.......Karma.....

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/amy-cooper-video-new-york/

I just read this part from the article and it is pretty creepy on the black dude's part:

He described the conversation and says this is what was said before he began recording with his cell phone:

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
HER: It’s too dangerous.
ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

I am changing my tune on this after reading that bit. And that's with the black guy telling his side of the story.

Christian Cooper wrote, “I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn’t even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.”

Ok. This black dude just got really creepy.

Other than treating her dog like shlt, I clear her from any judgement on my part. And I don't blame her for her being scared. A woman, alone in Central Park with a strange dude telling her to do what he says or else? Nope. Call the cops. Which is what the black dude should have done if he didn't like what he saw the lady doing.

The dog treat thing is actually pretty clever on his part.  It's probably meant to get just the reaction it got even though there's nothing in those treats.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I just read this part from the article and it is pretty creepy on the black dude's part:

He described the conversation and says this is what was said before he began recording with his cell phone:

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
HER: It’s too dangerous.
ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

I am changing my tune on this after reading that bit. And that's with the black guy telling his side of the story.

Christian Cooper wrote, “I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn’t even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.”

Ok. This black dude just got really creepy.

Other than treating her dog like shlt, I clear her from any judgement on my part. And I don't blame her for her being scared. A woman, alone in Central Park with a strange dude telling her to do what he says or else? Nope. Call the cops. Which is what the black dude should have done if he didn't like what he saw the lady doing.

Did you read the whole article?  It sounds like he sees this a  lot, with people ignoring the leash requirement in that part of the park, where he spends a lot of time bird watching.  He has developed techniques to encourage people to leash their dogs.  And I doubt they were alone.  It was 8 AM in Central Park.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did you read the whole article?  It sounds like he sees this a  lot, with people ignoring the leash requirement in that part of the park, where he spends a lot of time bird watching.  He has developed techniques to encourage people to leash their dogs.  And I doubt they were alone.  It was 8 AM in Central Park.

So he's on a mission? Does he have a badge or is he a a person who has a specific thing he doesn't like and wants to enforce it himself? I don't have a dog, but if I did, don't serve treats to my dog without my consent.

Also, don't tell me things like " Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

That is pretty threatening and then he goes on to try to get the dog.

This whole thing is way worse by the black guy. If he didn't like what he saw, then he is the one who should have called the cops if he was so concerned.

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This whole thing is way worse by the black guy. If he didn't like what he saw, then he is the one who should have called the cops if he was so concerned.

Cops aren't going to come out for someone not putting their dog on a leash.  I suspect he's already tried other methods to get people to comply.  And the Interwebs disagrees with you on who acted worse. 

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I do not. :nono:

Her acting like a nutcase in the park should not affect her job status. And should not have even been posted online. It's just some woman acting weird and is fun to make fun of but, that is as far as it should go.

I think videoing people without consent should be a crime.

That being said, the way she was treating that dog should have made her lose her job.

And why is she being called  racist because she described the guy's skin color accurately? Whenever a black person describes a white person as white, is that racist?

I agree with most of this.  Unfortunately, everyone has a camera and you have no expectation of privacy out in public. 

As far as her being called racist, its obvious that shes being a kunt and not truly feeling threatened.  She physically approaches him and even says "excuse me" before she calls. Its obvious shes trying to weaponize his race against him.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Cops aren't going to come out for someone not putting their dog on a leash.  I suspect he's already tried other methods to get people to comply.  And the Interwebs disagrees with you on who acted worse. 

I don't care about the interwebs people. The guy had no right to try to start telling someone that what he was going to do was something that the other person wasn't going to like and then try to lure the dog over with treats. Fvcking creepy. Is he a self appointed park ranger or something.

Would you trust some dude in central park that is telling you how to act and then saying you aren't going to like what he is about to do?

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I agree with most of this.  Unfortunately, everyone has a camera and you have no expectation of privacy out in public. 

As far as her being called racist, its obvious that shes being a kunt and not truly feeling threatened.  She physically approaches him and even says "excuse me" before she calls. Its obvious shes trying to weaponize his race against him.  

This isn't threatening?

" Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

It's a woman alone in New York City and someone says this to her. Sure she seemingly acted over the top, but who knows what happened prior to the filming. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't care about the interwebs people. The guy had no right to try to start telling someone that what he was going to do was something that the other person wasn't going to like and then try to lure the dog over with treats. Fvcking creepy. Is he a self appointed park ranger or something.

Would you trust some dude in central park that is telling you how to act and then saying you aren't going to like what he is about to do?

Did she have a right to walk her dog without a leash when there are signs all over the place saying the dog needs a leash?  Dude politely asked her to follow the rules.  She chose not to.  She created the issue.  I don't care what he does after that, as long as he doesn't break the law.  And he didn't.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

This isn't threatening?

" Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

I agree that the new context you added definitely makes him more culpable,  but seriously, shes not feeling threatened.  She tells him what shes gonna do in a way that was trying to threaten him.   This appears to just be two dooshy people who are trying to out doosh each other.

Just now, Strike said:

Did she have a right to walk her dog without a leash when there are signs all over the place saying the dog needs a leash?  Dude politely asked her to follow the rules.  She chose not to.  She created the issue.  I don't care what he does after that, as long as he doesn't break the law.  And he didn't.

"Dude politely asked her to follow the rules.'

I didn't see that part on the video. Did it come up later? And if it did, his reply should have been " Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it." ?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I agree that the new context you added definitely makes him more culpable,  but seriously, shes not feeling threatened.  She tells him what shes gonna do in a way that was trying to threaten him.   This appears to just be two dooshy people who are trying to out doosh each other.

I can't speak for people I don't know. Maybe she's someone who was raped or been victimized. It's all speculation.

My only point in this is, that dude did not handle this correctly.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I can't speak for people I don't know. Maybe she's someone who was raped or been victimized. It's all speculation.

My only point in this is, that dude did not handle this correctly.

Again, if she truly feels threatened, there is plenty of distance between the two.  Why approach him if shes threatened? You can even see him back up a few steps as she gets close.

Again, two people being dooshy.  This would be a nothing burger if she leashed her dog.  But, shes prob an entitled kunt that wasnt gonna be told what to do.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Again, if she truly feels threatened, there is plenty of distance between the two.  Why approach him if shes threatened? You can even see him back up a few steps as she gets close.

Again, two people being dooshy.  This would be a nothing burger if she leashed her dog.  But, shes prob an entitled kunt that wasnt gonna be told what to do.

NYC is a haven for weird people. 

So glad this b1tch lost her job.  You could tellk she was a racist by how she made sure the police knew it was an african-american male.  And then she had the nerve to tell them he was threatening her life. And started the screaming at the end to imply she was being attacked.   Thank God for video.,  These horrible racists pieces of sh1t are finally getting theirs.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

NYC is a haven for weird people. 

Agreed and no reason to be calling for this b!tches job within a couple hours of it happening.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You could tellk she was a racist by how she made sure the police knew it was an african-american male. 

Yep...prob a lefty SJW by day, rabid racist by night.  A true wolf in sheeps clothing.  Very Biden-esque.

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

:thumbsup:

I wonder what the outcome would have looked like if a white bird watcher was in a black neighborhood telling people to leash their dog. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Mookz said:

Sadly, would.  :(

Well, yeah, we all like the crazy.  You wouldn't marry her though.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

he probably should have got his dad and a shotgun

Blah. Blah. If ever there was a nothingburger. Trump should have them for a beer summit. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

B*tch in damage control mode now, but still lying about what happened:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/central-park-video-dog-video-african-american-trnd/index.html

"I think I was just scared," Amy Cooper said. "When you're alone in the Ramble, you don't know what's happening

You were scared, so you decide to minimize the existing 50' between yourself and the "attacker".

The two went back-and-forth about the dog leash. Christian Cooper, according to his Facebook post, then told her: "Look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it."
"I didn't know what that meant. When you're alone in a wooded area, that's absolutely terrifying, right?" Amy Cooper said.

Again, dooshy for for the guy say what he did, but youre in a situation that is "absolutely terrifying" and you close the distance? Shes full of shat. Karen gonna Karen.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

B*tch in damage control mode now, but still lying about what happened:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/central-park-video-dog-video-african-american-trnd/index.html

She can say she isn’t a racist but her actions say she is. When describing her assailant she used race as her first criteria. If the guy were white do you think she would have said, “a white man is attacking me....”