Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

The crazy dog lady in Central Park

Countdown till someone reveals the guys stole a Goosebumps book at the Scholastic Book Fair in fourth grade, therefore making her actions acceptable.    5.....4.....3.....

• Haha 1

Side bar:  This whole thing where people whip out their phones and egg people on in a disagreement to rile them up for the camera gets on my nerves. 

• Sad 1

Self segregation.  It’s for the best. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Side bar:  This whole thing where people whip out their phones and egg people on in a disagreement to rile them up for the camera gets on my nerves. 

A lot of times, people know to videotape because life has shown them how things turn out when there isn't proof.   Dash cams, body cams and cell phone videos have a revealed a whole other world when it comes to hatred and brutality.

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Countdown till someone reveals the guys stole a Goosebumps book at the Scholastic Book Fair in fourth grade, therefore making her actions acceptable.    5.....4.....3.....

Well, theres no bullshat narrative being peddled by MSM...yet. so nothing to really dispute. Most conservatives dont create fake outrage.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

They whip out their phone in order to protect themselves. Without the video she could make up a lot of lies about the interaction. This seems to be the MO of many women these days.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

A lot of times, people know to videotape because life has shown them how things turn out when there isn't proof.   Dash cams, body cams and cell phone videos have a revealed a whole other world when it comes to hatred and brutality.

And other things.  But let’s just spin it as one sided. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I’m not talking about dash / body cams.  I’m talking regular Joe Schmoe who whips out a phone in somebody’s face over something benign and starts making sarcastic comments to rile the person up.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And other things.  But let’s just spin it as one sided. 

Video also protects the good cops. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Video also protects the good cops. 

You can just say cops.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can just say cops.  

There are definitely two groups of cops.  As videos have shown. hth

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There are definitely two groups of cops.  As videos have shown. hth

As if the groups are of equal size.  Yeah, not a prejudiced bone in your body. Work on your speaking skills. 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So he's on a mission? Does he have a badge or is he a a person who has a specific thing he doesn't like and wants to enforce it himself? I don't have a dog, but if I did, don't serve treats to my dog without my consent.

Also, don't tell me things like " Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

That is pretty threatening and then he goes on to try to get the dog.

This whole thing is way worse by the black guy. If he didn't like what he saw, then he is the one who should have called the cops if he was so concerned.

But if he suspected she went into a building illegally you would be okay if he chased her down and shot her.   

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

As if the groups are of equal size.  Yeah, not a prejudiced bone in your body. Work on your speaking skills. 

No one gives a rat's ass about what an ex-cop thinks about good cops and bad cops.  We all know about protecting the brotherhood. We also all know your opinion is worthless on the subject. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

No one gives a rat's ass about what an ex-cop thinks about good cops and bad cops.  We all know about protecting the brotherhood. We also all know your opinion is worthless on the subject. 

You’re just making it up. I’ve called a spade a spade here. Liar. 

I didn’t read all the back and forth nonsense but the way she acted on the phone call was what made this BS. She was screaming like she was seriously in the middle of being attacked which was clearly not the case

She had her dog off its leash knowingly breaking the rules. She tried to weaponize his race.  She deserves what she gets.  

The correct response when in a common area when someone asks you to follow the rules is to either follow the rules until the person leaves or leave yourself.  

He's also a douche.  Birding?  focking nerd.  And then bringing dog treats with you to scare the dog owner is a douche move.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

He's also a douche.  Birding?  focking nerd.  And then bringing dog treats with you to scare the dog owner is a douche move.

Unleashed dogs chase the birds, birders carry dog treats to stop unleashed dogs from running after the birds. Reading is fundamental.

Treats don't scare the owners it tempts the dogs.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Unleashed dogs chase the birds, birders carry dog treats to stop unleashed dogs from running after the birds. Reading is fundamental.

Sometimes the treats tempt me.   :unsure:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

So the dog eats the treats for about what?  2 minutes.  And the birds all come back?  I'll admit I could be wrong.  I obviously don't know the ends and outs of birding?  It is some nerd sh¡t so maybe he was just trying to distract the dogs.

On the flip side, he said he was done and leaving.  Why would he need to distract the dog?  I still think my read of the situation is accurate.  He's trying to coerce her into putting the dog on the leash.  

Don't get me wrong on the douche scale, he's about a 3.  She's a 10.

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Or, some weirdo birder, who is about to snap, gives your dog tainted treats to kill it.

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

So the dog eats the treats for about what?  2 minutes.  And the birds all come back?  I'll admit I could be wrong.  I obviously don't know the ends and outs of birding?  It is some nerd sh¡t so maybe he was just trying to distract the dogs.

On the flip side, he said he was done and leaving.  Why would he need to distract the dog?  I still think my read of the situation is accurate.  He's trying to coerce her into putting the dog on the leash.  

Don't get me wrong on the douche scale, he's about a 3.  She's a 10.

I see what you're saying, if he pulls out the treat, she'd react by leashing the dog. I think both situations can be true, but yes, your scenario is more right than mine.

I don't think most people would've carried it as far as this woman and perhaps him having had this experience before lead to the dog owners putting on the leash. He's not a douche at all because he was correct, the dog was in a area with a sign that said it was supposed to be on a leash.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

He's trying to coerce her into putting the dog on the leash. 

Yes, he has said that's why he did it.  He carries the treats because he deals with this a lot and, when he pulls the treats out, people put their leashes on the dog because they don't want strangers handing their dogs treats. 

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Or, some weirdo birder, who is about to snap, gives your dog tainted treats to kill it.

57 minutes ago, nobody said:

Birding?  focking nerd.  And then bringing dog treats with you to scare the dog owner is a douche move.

Do you guys hate everyone that is different than you?  Do you hate everyone that has different interests than you? Their are 60 million bird watchers in the USA. That is close to the number of fans of your precious NFL.

This chick was on CNN and said that her life's been pretty much ruined since that video got out.   I wonder if it's as ruined as the black guy who had his neck kneeled on so long it cut off his air supply?   Yeah, we all feel terrible for you lady.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Do you guys hate everyone that is different than you?  Do you hate everyone that has different interests than you? Their are 60 million bird watchers in the USA. That is close to the number of fans of your precious NFL.

In my scenerio, the birder would be a weirdo if they had tainted treats, not just by virtue of being a birder.  I dont give two foks if someone get avian arousal. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This chick was on CNN and said that her life's been pretty much ruined since that video got out.   I wonder if it's as ruined as the black guy who had his neck kneeled on so long it cut off his air supply?   Yeah, we all feel terrible for you lady.

Newbie, the black spokesperson.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Most likely this. Fvcking creepy.

52 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I don't hate them.  There's just 60 million nerds out there.  No big deal.

So I’m to believe that 1in 5 people are bird watchers? Pass. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I see what you're saying, if he pulls out the treat, she'd react by leashing the dog. I think both situations can be true, but yes, your scenario is more right than mine.

I don't think most people would've carried it as far as this woman and perhaps him having had this experience before lead to the dog owners putting on the leash. He's not a douche at all because he was correct, the dog was in a area with a sign that said it was supposed to be on a leash.

You make a good point.  I'll lower his douche quotient to 2 since the chick should've just put her stupid dog on a leash.  You can be correct and still be a douche though.  She's still a terrible douche that deserves the bad things that are happening to her.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I’m to believe that 1 in 5 people are bird watchers? Pass. 

Preach.

I don't know a single bird-watcher.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Preach.

I don't know a single bird-watcher.

I've never even met one. It's a creepy coverup for peeping tom.

Wait, hold on.  She was acting hysterical and made an arse of herself, but what was racist?

Giving an accurate description isn't racist, she was talking to the 911 person and gave what he looked like and what he was wearing.  She was even using the politically correct terms.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Shows the sickening sensitivity of liberals. Can't say a black person is a black person without being called a racist. It's disgusting. Racism doesn't even mean racism anymore.

You would know.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait, hold on.  She was acting hysterical and made an arse of herself, but what was racist?

Giving an accurate description isn't racist, she was talking to the 911 person and gave what he looked like and what he was wearing.  She was even using the politically correct terms.

Exactly. Why do people run straight to the race card?

if someone says obama is black, should they get fired for that?