Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

The crazy dog lady in Central Park

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

She apologized BECAUSE the video went viral and drew reactions online, as well as with her employer and the people she got the dog from.  Do you think she apologizes if this thing didn't go viral?  If not, why should we treat her any differently than if she hadn't apologized?  A forced apology isn't an apology at all.

Of course she would not have apologized, nobody would have been there to apologize too.  There wouldn't be media calling her...duh.

I think she would be wise to sue her former employer for wrongful termination.  They're on record for saying that they're firing her for racism.  There's a 9-1-1 call that clearly states that her actions were a result of her life being threatened.  He is on the record of saying "Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."  I think this is an easy win for her.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Biden apologized about his "being black" and voting comment only because he was taking crap on Twitter and such...  So that was a forced apology as well, but he is getting a pass...

You can't keep moving the goal posts so much, the sod will breakdown eventually...

He's only getting a pass from those who have been giving all his mental issues a pass.  He's not getting a pass from anyone else.  Hell, a lot of black democrats have basically said he has to have a black VP candidate to be forgiven. 

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you feel bad for her and want her to get her job back? She wanted the police to come and....

What do you think she wanted the police to do? Play patty-cake with him? At the least, she wanted him to be arrested for threatening her life. What about his job if he didn't have the camera? He would've been jailed and not believed. He would've lost his job and would've had to hire a lawyer and so on. Think it through. She didn't say he's bothering me, she said threatening her life....and her dog too. 

She felt threatened when he started video taping her, some people and I'd bet a woman being video'd by a man may feel somewhat threatened.  Now of course she went all "Karen" and went off hysterically which is what makes me roll my eyes at her but she didn't go off on him because of race.....

Two people of different races can have an argument and it not be about RACE!@#!  It can be just an argument.  Crazy I know.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think she would be wise to sue her former employer for wrongful termination.  They're on record for saying that they're firing her for racism.  There's a 9-1-1 call that clearly states that her actions were a result of her life being threatened.  He is on the record of saying "Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."  I think this is an easy win for her.

Agreed. She should get an attorney right now. The lawyer can bring up a million cases of violent crimes that happen daily in NYC and that she understandably. was afraid of being being the next  victim.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Agreed. She should get an attorney right now. The lawyer can bring up a million cases of violent crimes that happen daily in NYC and that she understandably. was afraid of being being the next  victim.

I don't think it would even get to court.  I think they'd settle out of court and she'd get a nice chunk of change.  I think the decision will also come with a non-disclosure agreement as well.  My guess is that she walks away with as much as 7 figures, especially if she can't get another job now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Agreed...

This is nothing more than social media turning us into a Black Mirror episode.

Before social media:

Woman let's dog off leash in isolated section of Central Park. Man gets mad because woman is white, privileged, doesn't think rules apply to her. He scolds her. She gives him stink eye. They part ways, never to cross paths again.

After social media:

Instead, he pulls out phone to videotape her. Most would consider that an invasion of privacy at best, a threat (to post online in attempt to ruin ones life) at worst. Woman snaps, acts like a woman, makes empty threats, fabricates her version of reality. Refers to man as "African American". The two part ways. Except man and his sister have big Twitter following because of their work in entertainment industry. Now video goes viral, woman's life is ruined, weak racist narrative is spun, Americans hate each other.

Lesson learned:

People are idiots. If you ever see someone pull out a phone and start filming you, walk away. Keep your dog on a leash.

Even a 5 year old knows the easy way out is to apologize because you don’t have to mean it, you just have to say it.

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

People are idiots. If you ever see someone pull out a phone and start filming you, walk away.

Best solution for sure...

Another option is to pull out your phone and record them recording you and don't say anything if you can...

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

She did?

I thought she was pissed and hysterical (oddly so but anyway) that this person called her out and then started videotaping her.   If you watch the video again she only REALLY gets pissed when she notices he is taping her.  That set her off.

Before calling 911 she approached him. Obviously she felt little to know threat.  She even said excuse me as shes preparing to call.  

Why do you truly think she told him "Im gonna call the cops and tell them an African American man is threatening me"?  Why in the world would you have to mention the race of the guy your talking to?  She was basically saying to him..we both know that if a scared white woman reports an attack by a black man, it will be Rodney King II when the cops get here. That was her one-upmanship to his taping.  She went for the jugular and now shes paying for it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Before social media:

Woman let's dog off leash in isolated section of Central Park. Man gets mad because woman is white, privileged, doesn't think rules apply to her. He scolds her. She gives him stink eye. They part ways, never to cross paths again.

After social media:

Instead, he pulls out phone to videotape her. Most would consider that an invasion of privacy at best, a threat (to post online in attempt to ruin ones life) at worst. Woman snaps, acts like a woman, makes empty threats, fabricates her version of reality. Refers to man as "African American". The two part ways. Except man and his sister have big Twitter following because of their work in entertainment industry. Now video goes viral, woman's life is ruined, weak racist narrative is spun, Americans hate each other.

Lesson learned:

People are idiots. If you ever see someone pull out a phone and start filming you, walk away. Keep your dog on a leash.

Wrong, before social media- woman calls cops to report an assault, man is arrest and charged on woman’s word. , man losses job.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Before calling 911 she approached him. Obviously she felt little to know threat.  She even said excuse me as shes preparing to call.  

Why do you truly think she told him "Im gonna call the cops and tell them an African American man is threatening me"?  Why in the world would you have to mention the race of the guy your talking to?  She was basically saying to him..we both know that if a scared white woman reports an attack by a black man, it will be Rodney King II when the cops get here. That was her one-upmanship to his taping.  She went for the jugular and now shes paying for it.

Sure. So this all gets down you making up some story about the cops running to her rescue and beating the black guy to a pulp. You are living in lala land dude.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!   I thought it was "Believe all women"!  What's going on here?

I guess it's "Believe all woman, IF....

1) ... the accused is a Republican".

2)... the accused is not black".

Any other exceptions?

• Thanks 1

So, if I am supposed to describe a person to someone on a 911 call, I should withhold skin color?

Or if I get asked by a cop to describe someone's looks I should withhold skin color, and if they ask me to tell them the skin color, I should refuse and complain about them and have them fired for wanting to know?

I think it's ridiculous that the woman got fired.  There's no evidence that she's racist... just stupid.  That said, I'm perfectly willing to accept that if she truly is a libturd SJW.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think it's ridiculous that the woman got fired.  There's no evidence that she's racist... just stupid.  That said, I'm perfectly willing to accept that if she truly is a libturd SJW.

Especially if she voted for obama and killary. That would be the definition of justice.

18 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Before social media:

After social media:

Lesson learned:

Yup, pretty much.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Wrong, before social media- woman calls cops to report an assault, man is arrest and charged on woman’s word. , man losses job.

Wrong, before social media man doesn't pull out phone to video tape her which doesn't set crazy woman off and she thus never calls the cops.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So, if I am supposed to describe a person to someone on a 911 call, I should withhold skin color?

Or if I get asked by a cop to describe someone's looks I should withhold skin color, and if they ask me to tell them the skin color, I should refuse and complain about them and have them fired for wanting to know?

If I were being attacked I would say “help I’m being attacked”. That is all that is important at that point. The authorities will ask for any information they need. Their first question would be is he armed? Race is not important at this point.

20 minutes ago, posty said:

Best solution for sure...

Another option is to pull out your phone and record them recording you and don't say anything if you can...

The 2020 Wild Wild West Showdown!@#!

Who is the fastest draw in the city?

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Take a seat Newbie, youre getting punch drunk in here.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If I were being attacked I would say “help I’m being attacked”. That is all that is important at that point. The authorities will ask for any information they need. Their first question would be is he armed? Race is not important at this point.

So what if she said black, white or whatever? So every time now that someone calls some a black person that is racist? That is loony tunes.

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Apparently you have wait to be asked first. 

What if she described the helmet first THEN his physical appearance.  Is that okay?  Is there some sort of S.O.P. or 'order of operations' we can get?

Edited by KSB2424

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So what if she said black, white or whatever? So every time now that someone calls some a black person that is racist. That is loony tunes.

Again, she didn't lose her job because she described him as African American even though no one asked at that point and it was totally irrelevant. She lost her job because she decided to fake a panicked voice as if she was being attacked and was in serious jeopardy. We all know that when police come rushing to a scene where they believe a white woman is being viciously attacked by a black man, it doesn't normally end very well for the black man.  She is very well aware of this and had no problem putting his life in jeopardy

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Apparently you have wait to be asked first. 

Dang. I new people were pussified by all this identity politics that have been pushed down people's throats, but I never thought it would get this bad.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again, she didn't lose her job because she described him as African American even though no one asked at that point and it was totally irrelevant. She lost her job because she decided to fake a panicked voice as if she was being attacked and was in serious jeopardy. We all know that when police come rushing to a scene where they believe a white woman is being viciously attacked by a black man, it doesn't normally end very well for the black man.  She is very well aware of this and had no problem putting his life in jeopardy

Following our internal review of the incident in Central Park yesterday, we have made the decision to terminate the employee involved, effective immediately. We do not tolerate racism of any kind at Franklin Templeton.

Lets be honest here, there are many viral videos of these "Karens" acting like this.....its a thing.  Usually we laugh at the woman being wacky.  However because the Karen was white and there was a black person involved it's no longer just Karen doing her wacky stuff......It's MUH RACIST!@#!  Viral to Super Duper Viral. 

• Like 2

Let's be honest.  They probably pulled her file and saw she was a shitty employee.  That helped get her fired.  2nd, if I saw an employee faking hysterics to induce a desired outcome, that is absolutely someone I would not want on my team.  3rd, everyone keeps saying she simply described him as AA.  No, she threatened to call the cops on him first and as part of the threat she said she's going to say he's AA.  Including the AA aspect was part of the threat.  She then followed through on the threat.  She obviously wasn't getting the response she wanted, so she feigned hysteria to get it.  Chick is straight up crazy and she tried to use his race against him.  That easily crosses the racism threshold.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Cell phone cameras must be the worst invention for you racists in the last 50 years. 

They don’t bother me. I will call a spade a spade on live tv. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yes.  The PC term is dark complexion / light complexion. 

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In  Newbies world it’s a common occurrence. In the real world it’s not even close.  

So what if she said black, white or whatever? So every time now that someone calls some a black person that is racist? That is loony tunes.

The woman is a liberal from Canada. She is probably no more racist than the average white liberal woman. Talking to the police and describing someone as African American is fine. Where she focked herself was telling the dude in advance "I'm gonna call the cops and tell them an African American is threatening me".

It is the implication (that because he is African American the cops will come quickly, believe her, possibly murder him) that crosses the outrage line.

If she had just said "I'm calling the cops because I feel you are threatening me" she would still have a job, a dog, a life.

• Like 1

I didn’t say that at all and you know it. 

The bottom line is,if she had her dog on a leash nothing would have happened.

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

If she had just said "I'm calling the cops because I feel you are threatening me" she would still have a job, a dog, a life.

Yep.  Although there would still be an MSM racial narrative, she could probably weather the storm.  

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder what the outcome would have looked like if a white bird watcher was in a black neighborhood telling people to leash their dog. Lol. 

Anyone want to give me the possible outcome in this scenario? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone want to give me the possible outcome in this scenario? 

Reginald Denny?  Headline says...Man falls from truck...injures self.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Reginald Denny?

Maybe not that extreme, but someone is losing a weave. Bank on that. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder what the outcome would have looked like if a white bird watcher was in a black neighborhood telling people to leash their dog. Lol. 

The white person's obituary would say, "Any white person that goes into that neighborhood deserves what they get."

• Like 1