Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like there was some unnecessary force in this one, sorry to report. 

I think I'll wait for everything to come out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like there was some unnecessary force in this one, sorry to report. 

I dont believe you.  Newbie said you cover for dirty cops.  Raciss!

Just now, Fireballer said:

I dont believe you.  Newbie said you cover for dirty cops.  Raciss!

Lol. Newbie doesn’t have too many original thoughts. He repeats pablum and what he’s told . Also makes things up. Fun to have around though. 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Like what?  I’d really like to know what you think could come out here to change what the video shows?  Unless he has a history of killing people while handcuffed and on his stomach, gonna be tough to justify this one.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It’s already out, it’s all on video. Dirtbag criminal resists arrest, gets restrained and cuffed and put on the ground, successfully subdued. Officer keeps his knee on his neck for an exhorbitant amount of time, despite it being known he can’t breath. An awkward amount of time passes, the guy dies. That’s the long and short of it really. The officers involved were fired and a probable wrongful death suit will net the family drug money and Nikes for a year.

Its a shame a man lost his life but he had the ability to prevent it from happening. Now two lives are rooned. Tragic. :(

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Its a shame a man lost his life but he had the ability to prevent it from happening. Now two lives are rooned. Tragic. :(

I imagine a few of those onlookers trying to help will be slightly traumatized after watching somebody suffocate to death too

25 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It’s already out, it’s all on video. Dirtbag criminal resists arrest, gets restrained and cuffed and put on the ground, successfully subdued. Officer keeps his knee on his neck for an exhorbitant amount of time, despite it being known he can’t breath. An awkward amount of time passes, the guy dies. That’s the long and short of it really. The officers involved were fired and a probable wrongful death suit will net the family drug money and Nikes for a year.

My question: why is he a dirtbag criminal?  Don’t get me wrong, the odds are likely that he did indeed commit a crime, especially since he was resisting when they were trying to get him in the car.  But shouldn’t we wait for more detail to come out before we just assume that he’s a dirt bag criminal?

13 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I imagine a few of those onlookers trying to help will be slightly traumatized after watching somebody suffocate to death too

Nah. They'll have something to go on social media and say "I was there..." about but they'll be fine. They'll prolly even use it to get their 15 minutes. 

33 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I'm not grabbing my pitchfork and waiting for more information. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm not grabbing my pitchfork and waiting for more information. 

What kind of information would be relevent?

39 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Like what?  I’d really like to know what you think could come out here to change what the video shows?  Unless he has a history of killing people while handcuffed and on his stomach, gonna be tough to justify this one.

He may have wandered into a house under construction and didn't steal anything.  If I find out that's what happened to, he deserved to die

Just now, tanatastic said:

What kind of information?

I don't know dude. Why is waiting such a problem? 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't know dude. Why is waiting such a problem? 

Waiting on what? I’m saying there is no info to wait for that isn’t on the video so it’s just an odd thing to say. Like if the debate was wether I ate an apple or not and there was a video of me eating an apple. What information would you need to wait for? I was just looking for a hypotherical piece of Info you could possibly be waiting for.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Waiting on what? I’m saying there is no info to wait for that isn’t on the video so it’s just an odd thing to say. Like if the debate was wether I ate an apple or not and there was a video of me eating an apple. What information would you need to wait for?

You know how everyone jumped all over the MAGA kids, or tripped over themselves to believe Jessie Smollett, or ran for muad, or the Muslim who had her trash bag torn off, or the girl who had a swastika carved in her face, or the guy who vandalized his own church or the countless other outrage events?

There's always more information. Sorry, you feel I should be as outraged as you are right now. I'm not I'll wait for more information. Not sure why that's a problem for you.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He may have wandered into a house under construction and didn't steal anything.  If I find out that's what happened to, he deserved to die

As shown on the video, that guy died be cause he attacked men with guns, not because of anything he did prior. It could have been literally anyone else and the outcome would have been the same. 

Minnesota is a collective bargaining state.  If they already fired them, I cant imagine much more relevant info being exposed. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You know how everyone jumped all over the MAGA kids, or tripped over themselves to believe Jessie Smollett, or ran for muad, or the Muslim who had her trash bag torn off, or the girl who had a swastika carved in her face, or the guy who vandalized his own church or the countless other outrage events?

There's always more information. Sorry, you feel I should be as outraged as you are right now. I'm not I'll wait for more information. Not sure why that's a problem for you.

I’m asking for a hypothetical example of what information there could be in this instance. Humor me, make up something as an example. There’s no outrage at all, my concern is more about the logic of the conversation, not the subject. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

I’m asking for a hypothetical example of what information there could be in this instance. Humor me, make up something as an example. There’s no outrage at all, my concern is more about the logic of the conversation, not the subject. 

He could have swallowed a bag of dope and that caused him to die, not asphyxiation. At least let the ME do his job.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He could have swallowed a bag of dope and that caused him to die, not asphyxiation. At least let the ME do his job.

True, that’s a good example. Like it comes out that the force wasn’t deadly and he was just in the middle of an overdose or something or really he died later than reported. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Sigh... fine I'll do one for each side.

Maybe it comes out that cop has a history of police brutality. It would make sense as to why he was fired so quickly.

Maybe there's video of the guy saying he couldn't breathe or he was hurt and the cops showing some restraint then he attacks them again.

Also my logic is not to jump to conclusions here. I see people getting burned with just some of the long list of examples in a previous post. Again I don't know why that's a problem. I know we live in an outrage culture right now, but I'd rather wait.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There you go  it looks like the cop is on him but how much pressure. I don't know and maybe the cops are scumbags again I don't know from an edited news report from fake news media.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

There you go  it looks like the cop is on him but how much pressure. I don't know and maybe the cops are scumbags again I don't know from an edited news report from fake news media.

It can’t hurt to wait until all of the facts are determined. The victim isn’t coming back and those cops are not on the job. No rush at this point.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Liberals don't want to wait for information if it looks bad for a white guy before knowing any information. 

I'm  also curious as an aside what the world lost when this criminal died. Not to use it in any legal case, but just curious.

Damn.  There were 2 more cops holding him down in addition to the knee on neck.  Huge protests going on now at scene.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Damn.  There were 2 more cops holding him down in addition to the knee on neck.  Huge protests going on now at scene.

That dude must have been one violent freaking azzhole to gain that much attention. Do we have video tape of 5 minutes prior to this?

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That dude must have been one violent freaking azzhole to gain that much attention. Do we have video tape of 5 minutes prior to this?

He was trying to change a check for cash.  It bounced and the cops were called.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Officer claims he wouldn't have killed the black guy if he knew everyone would make such a big deal about it. 

https://local.theonion.com/police-officer-wouldn-t-have-killed-black-man-if-he-kne-1828134142/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Your decent continues. It’s funny and sad all at once. 

That's a hard video to watch.  That knee officer should get the death penalty, those officers who assisted or ignored, give them life. 

The knee guy should get the same treatment. 

This is the first I’ve seen Minneapolis in the news since all those Trump supporters were attacked after the MAGA rally. Cops were terrible that night too. 

Saddens me to point this out, but the cop kneeling has his hand in his pocket.  I don’t know what to say.  

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude...you cant really be that dense on this subject.  What happened 5 mins, 5 seconds, or 5 years before this has ANY bearing on this use of force. This force is not justified on a handcuffed arrestee.  For the 100th time..."use only that force that is necessary to overcome the resistance".  Please refer to that statement before posting anything else.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saddens me to point this out, but the cop kneeling has his hand in his pocket.  I don’t know what to say.  

Damn. Didnt notice that earlier.  And he says something like, "oh u think you're a tough guy huh"?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude...you cant really be that dense on this subject.  What happened 5 mins, 5 seconds, or 5 years before this has ANY bearing on this use of force. This force is not justified on a handcuffed arrestee.  For the 100th time..."use only that force that is necessary to overcome the resistance".  Please refer to that statement before posting anything else.  

I said the cop may be imprisoned or whatever, what am I going to do about it? It would be nice to see what led up to all of this though.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No sh1t

I was cheering you on sport. What's the problem? 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Damn. Didnt notice that earlier.  And he says something like, "oh u think you're a tough guy huh"?

This won’t end well.  It’s the lefts and anti-police crowds dream come true. Oh well.  The end result will be more innocent victims. They won’t be happy punishing the cops involved.  The whole system has to be torn down for them to be satisfied. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This won’t end well.  It’s the lefts and anti-police crowds dream come true. Oh well.  The end result will be more innocent victims. They won’t be happy punishing the cops involved.  The whole system has to be torn down for them to be satisfied. 

Maybe if other cops grow some balls and speak out about the pussie who murdered this guy, the whole system will be spared. but we both know it won't happen. These cops are all cowards. They deserve the slack they get.